Huh? i thought the clinton foundation was bad, but if trump donated to it, it must be good

huh? i thought the clinton foundation was bad, but if trump donated to it, it must be good...

fuck off moron

you just divided by zero in Sup Forums's mind

no he paid for play retard

Why do you think she showed up at his wedding? He schmoozed her and had access to her.

We don't care if Trump does it. We do care when Saudis do it and then get sweetheart deals and political access to the Clintons.

>taking bribes is bad
>but giving bribes is good

Get the fuck out of my country

didn't the amount of mental gymnastics you have to do to deny trump is a hillary plant tell you something ?

giving bribes is business.

no point in shooting yourself in the foot.

same reason trump makes his shit in other countries, if he didnt, he'd be out of business quick with no hope of making any kind of a difference.

>we're replacing the entire department with cheap H1-B visa workers
>sorry guys, it's just business

Buy a one way ticket now.

This. Cuban is too retarded to realise that this is a negative point against hillary, not Trump

I would say business men who give bribes are generally much better people than politicians who take them

At least they're businessmen and create jobs. With politicians, its like YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB, and that is to just not take bribes and actually vote in the peoples interest. And yet they cant even do that.

Really makes me think

[COGNITIVE DISSONANCE INTENSIFIES]

You get what you deserve, neo/pol/ scum

>government allows abuse of h1-bs
>companies abuse h1-bs and make cheaper products
>surprised other companies follow along because if they don't, they can't compete

You'd be bankrupt in a week as a business owner.

I bet you're some poly Sci major.

You're like the people who cry about the founding fathers owning slaves

If they didn't own slaves, they wouldn't have been the founding fathers. They wouldn't have the money for their status.

Think about it

Mark Cuban is such a fucking retard. What does he think he's trying to say? Fucking spicJew

That's the price of admission Mark. You know that!

The whole "Trump is a Clinton plant" must be news to him if this fact is surprising

TRUMPS just playing sub cellular extra dimensional age-changing 8th dimensional inverse-pentatonic anti gravitational underwater timeless comical force Chess

>like Hillary
>donate to campaign
>Hillary fucks you over
>decide to run for president to fuck her over 10 fold
>happen to stumble upon a goldmine of corruption along the way

This is the story of Trump

Is Cuban really anti Trump?
I thought he was indifferent this election

Or did he pull a Ben Shapiro and laughed with Trump one day and turned against him the other?

Wow all of these billionaires and corporations backing Hillary? Why could that be? Oh yeah she is pay-to-play.

He is nervous just like the rest of the 0.1% that the loop-holes are going to get closed and he isn't going to get any favors from a president Trump.
They just attack him enough so that Hillary can win the election but not enough to so that they can explain it to him after the election and say "eh Donald it was just business".

How are "donations" legal in the US? Aren't all of them basically bribes?

Didn't Trump say during the Republicans debates that you couldn't trust the other candidates because he bought them off?

Same here.

Trump has admitted he has paid off politicians before & given money to both Dems & Republicans

This isn't news, it's just more proof that Clinton is corrupt & somehow they are trying to shift the blame to Trump

>fuck off moron

Spot the trumpfag

Are you seriously this autistic. Everybody knows that democrats raise taxes and republicans cut them. Trumps platform includes huge tax cuts and inheritance breaks for his buddies and children.

It is a lie that trump is anti-establishment. He is just as much pro establishment as Clinton. He is playing the poorly educated like the idiots they are. He openly admits it.

Then why does the media and establishment (both sides) hate him so much?
Oh yeah the sole reason he ran for president was to cut taxes for himself...Sure.

>Poly Sci
>Poly

Multiple Sciences ?

Oh you probably meant political science. Ironic that you are on Sup Forums but you can't spell it. Dunning-Kruger in action.

He did it for permits and shit, the Clintons have been accepting money to betray the country.

Kind of a big difference there.
>mark cuban

The Clinton fondation is doing great things, the only angle Sup Forums has to shit on it is say they recieved money from saudia arabia

Name one thing that the clinton fondation did that is wrong ( you can't)

It's called shorthand. In the business world we don't slow down our conversations to explain to the common rabble like you what our words mean. Either Google these piss easy words (which you've heard of before since you knew what it stood for) or stay silent like you should be doing.

You moron poly means multiple. The only business world you know is your mothers basement.

Poli-Sci is what you meant you cretinous fuckcastle.

#shotsfired

who the fuck knows what gon means then.

>3rd world country irate about spelling
Hilarious

Hmmm

Are you implying that it is an unsavory charity??

Or that Trump is generous??

Which is it, Mark Cubanberg?