Atheism vs Protestant Christianity

Which is god (lulz) tiered? Is there a better option?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SmefnVecyw0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballymena
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illicit_drug_use_in_Ireland
theguardian.com/uk/2001/feb/17/drugsandalcohol.rosiecowan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Christianity mutilated European values and customs.

Atheism destroyed what was left.

The better option is to return to the pre-Christian European traditions of our ancestors.

Pic related. What I am reading now. Heill Óðinn!

youtube.com/watch?v=SmefnVecyw0

Ya, but Varg's music is shitty. I want the opinion of someone who doesn't suck.

Then read the Edda and become someone who doesn't suck.

Atheism is a Marxist canard and a Jewish plot. This has been utterly confirmed and is no longer debatable.

They no longer exist. Your disgusting pirate gods were defeated, utterly, and are not worthy of worship. Your religion is dead. What you are actually doing is larping to the parody scribblings of Christian writers.

>American intellectuals

>norse paganism
>

Prove to me that god/a god/ a supernatural deity actually exists

>you can't

Then I will continue my life with the belief there isn't one until proven otherwise.

All religious groups are the realm of fools, the brain damaged and the indoctrinated. The only thing that they all have on common with is people that have been sucked into the great economic rat race run by the Jews. You are a cancer that legitimately worships one. Why are you even here?

and look what mutilating christians did to the glorious and strong viking sweden
DISGUSTING

>Catholicism
>Eastern Orthodox
>Everything else
In that order.

So you're saying christianity is so strong it can overcome some of the best/most bloodthirsty warriors in history? I'm sold

>Atheism is a Marxist canard and a Jewish plot.
>Worship dead kike on a stick.
Good goy.

christianity made the one strong and warmongering sweden niggerloving pacifist cuckolds

>European values and customs

Nigger with an European pagan religion we would be an autistic shitcontinent like Asia

Wouldn't that be an improvement for Serbia?

The most Christian "country" in the western world is Northern Ireland. They just finished a civil war in 1998, they're 98.3% white, gay marriage is illegal and they have 4000 Muslims total, about 0.1% of the population. Christianity didn't break Sweden. Swedish people broke Sweden.

I smell a muzzie.

How's your new home in Netherlands do you get welfare.

The ideal troll doesn't belong to a religion because he doesn't belong to anything. Commitment to a terrestrial cause would conflict with his commitment to lulz. So the most lulzy "religion" has to be agnosticism.

Maybe we should go back to worshipping our true creators

>worshiping ayy lmaos who are probably extinct by now

>implying they don't live for thousands of years

>posted from one of the three metal huts in the favela within range to the public wifi of the mcdonalds just outside
civil war is not good, northern ireland has quite bad drug problems, with heroin use especially consistently going up since the 90s

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballymena
>Recreational drugs have been a major problem in the town, earning it the moniker "the drugs capital of the North". However major steps have been taken in recent times to deal with this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illicit_drug_use_in_Ireland
>Government task forces and private programmes were formed to tackle increased opiate abuse. Dublin and Ballymena have been centres of increased heroin use and preventative efforts. Studies confirmed significant opiate use in the 1990s, when action to reduce harm caused by drug use became favoured. Programmes focussed on controlling the spread of HIV, seen as a greater social threat than drug abuse itself.

theguardian.com/uk/2001/feb/17/drugsandalcohol.rosiecowan

I thought Finland would love Europe to become an autistic shitcontinent like Asia.

what exactly are you referring to?

Fool!

I rather be an atheist than a proddie!

>heroin use especially consistently going up since the 90s
You realise this is a testament to Northern Ireland, right? That's 20 years later than everyone else had their heroine epidemic. The Iraqi kneecapped anyone caught dealing it to the point where heroine pretty much straight up didn't exist in Northern Ireland until the 90s.

Both.

>Iraqi
Fucking autocorrect. *The IRA.

it's a testament to how hard the second drug wave of europe hit northern ireland especially. nowadays they give free needles to junkies so they don't catch HIV instead of helping them quit drugs

>Is there a better option?
Dvaita or Zoroastrianism, preferably. I'd err on the side of Zoroastrianism, personally.

It's like you know nothing but you just really wanted to post anyway.

>Second drug wave hit Europe
That's the point though. That was Europe's second drug wave but it was Northern Ireland's first.

Atheism goes against all common sense, so it's never a better option.
Take some 'critical thinking' classes, user. It will pay off.

you're cherrypicking. most of europe recovered from the first drug wave within 10 years and the second drug wave in even less time or alternatively it hit them mostly only in the form of soft drugs. meanwhile, northern ireland has a serious heroin problem after 20 years.

>The better option is to return to the pre-Christian European traditions of our ancestors
Yes. Everyone build grass huts and wait for the next invader to prima nocta your kids.

Ireland is a dynamic and growing economy. In the south, anyway.
Those economies always have drug problems.
Contracting economies don't.

>Europe had 2 decades of drugs
>Northern Ireland had 2 decades of drugs except later

>Christianity mutilated European values and customs.
Protestantism*

Atheism

My spirituality is based on my existential reflection with proven understanding of nature and human behavior.

The fact that I am a sentient being with the capability of self cognition, capable of higher understanding. I only know my existence through experience and that provides a basis for existential reflection, to know that "reality" is prevalent in my own mind but also that other sentients have the same experience. Causing a realization that I am myself but also part of a network of sentient beings.

I am able to know the universe and the concept that the universe and reality only exist in our minds due to experience humbles the ego (the self mechanism in response to external reality), and is a reminder that there may be things outside of current rational understanding. Sentience is the most amazing thing that exists in the universe as it provides a way to experience itself.

I understand that human behavior has its base in genetics and instinct but it is molded by the environment. This creates a transcendent connection of the self and the external universe. Which underscores the importance of sentience, as the life that has not reached advanced cognition does not "understand" this connection with the external universe, it is just affected by it. Furthermore the human experience provides an unfathomable self awareness of the universe.

Also to understand that instinct is purely derived from environmental forces on my predecessors. This also tells me that I am not only part of the universe but a subject of it. I have the power to mold my reality with my cognitive function, to learn, to understand, to experience with other humans, to create a connection with other sentient beings whether human or not.

he understanding of the "order" of the universe from the cosmos to the order of dominance in life (food chain, ecosystems ectc) furthermore reinforce the transcendent connection that life has with the non organic environment, and that sentience transcends this as well, since I am able to affect that connection with my cognitive actions.

Furthermore to also appreciate the circumstances of my existence. I am part of a common type of solar system, common star, common type of planet in the habitable zone. As many exoplanets have proven that water and being in the habitable zone of the solar system is quite common in the universe it shatters the conceit of many religious dogma that we are "chosen" and "privilaged".

My species is not particularly "designed" for all environments, what is responsible for our ability to survive is mostly due to the sentience that we developed.

Nearly all prominent religious dogma is shattered with my stated spirituality caused by understanding of the self and the universe, and other further knowledge.

I think protestantism is shit. You literally can marry your cousin. Look at Norway. All imbred and shit. That's why they take our kids there to make genpool fresh

Nigger without god you would not even be able to write or read , or was that another survival mechanism from evolution?

>implying there is a swedish people

Get your facts straight you racist. Sweden is a country of the earth. Everyone can be swedish.

>protestant
>Christianity

Please stop this faggotry

I think that agnosticism makes the most sense and is best because you're not gonna have radical agnostics, like you have the radical religious and the radical atheists preaching the Gospel of Dawkins.

No one will be berated or killed or harassed in the name of agnosticism. I believe it can be combined with other forms of spirituality/life philosophy like paganism and hinduism and buddhism quite nicely. As long as people think of them in terms of belief/moral/social/philosophical systems tempered by reason and rationality and don't take the religions literally (in terms of worshipping an external all-powerful entity).

Atheism is a little too extremist for it to be neatly applied to other religious-type philosophical systems. And true believers can be dangerous, depending on what they believe: i.e. "Why do what's best for Mankind when you're doing what's best for a literal omnipotent God?"

I believe that the true believer style of religion is no longer necessary as a societal force, and is probably holding man back.

Any idea held strongly enough to justify harm against those who oppose it is inherently dangerous.

>implying our glorious country isnt ruled by the atheist majority