Stranger Things Season 2: Will it suck?

nah

>Stranger Things 2: Strangerer Things
American """"""""""education"""""""""""

That's an effy fit

I was hoping for more of an anthology type show, maybe keep Hopper and just have him travelling around the country following up on supernatural events. Having it in the same town with the same kids just feels boring.
The monster looks cool as fuck though, hope they don't ruin it like they did last time with a full body shot in a brightly lit room.

I don't know what that means.

Pretty sure it's the same monster from the last season.

Finn a cute, Cute, CUTE!!

How do they look even remotely the same

Why did they use CGI for this? I thought it was meant to be the 80s, nostalgia, etc.
What puzzles me the most is how everyone is okay with this.

stop posting Noah, Carl

Did they basically rip off Half Life?
>shady scientists create interdimensional portal accidentally
>creatures from a different reality or plane of existence cross over to our world

>What puzzles me the most is how everyone is okay with this.

Bad CGI is the number one complaint about the show. People are okay with it because the show cost $37 to make.

Yeah it was the worst part of the show for sure, the choice to show the entire monster is just baffling

Am I the only one who has trouble getting into a show about little kids? I think I would like it more if the main characters were in their 20's

I don't think hl was the first to use this concept, I could be wrong tho

Did you just watch the first ten minutes and turn it off? The show has little kids in it, it's not "about little kids".

This show sucks

>Half life invented this
Please kys. Don't try this x stole from y because x had an origin too and the origin of the origin of x had an origin too. Everything is stolen and changed and morphed. That's how stories work. Nothing is original. Everything is just permutations of what came before it.

kys

nah I watched the whole show, but the kids are the primary characters.

I mean it was a decent show, but I would have preferred the kids be secondary characters, except for the little grill

Aren't the kids all in their 20s by now?? of ocurse it will suck. It prob doesn't even know why it was successful in the first place.

>last year was 10 years ago

time flies when you get into your twenties

>not watching for Finn Wolfhard

What are you, gay?

I hope so, and I hope this whole '80s nostalgia' doesn't continue to restrain the show rather than helping it.

>kids are the primary characters.
Not really. They spend just as much time on Winnona, the sherrif, and skeletonfu's stories.
My biggest problem is Nancy and friends end up being completely irrelevant to the conclusion.

>showing his underwear
Jesus Christ what a sl*t
Millie really is a bad influence

Wait until you're in your 30's

I'm slightly more than halfway there

>tfw you wonder where your life went
>tfw you know it will only get worse

And then your parents die and you're homeless and you have no one in the universe that knows who you really are.

yeah, already a 1/3 of the way there

>dad is dead

>16 years old
>wondering where life went

That wasn't even his final form.

>24
>Feels like life has come to a dead end

> no one in the universe that knows who you really are.

A giant fucking faggot? No, we all know.

Being 24 fucking sucks. It's like every choice you make has to be the right one at this age. No mistakes allowed.

Theories? I have a couple, just thought I'd share them. Let me know what you think, just finished marathoning it about an hour ago.

1) The demigorgons need humans to reproduce. That's why they drag people away like Will and Barb instead of just killing them on the spot, and why Will was on life support with the tube down his throat. It's also supported by us knowing they're intelligent. I don't think Will is directly becoming one because we saw the giant white egg in the finale.

2) Will isn't necessarily evil, but because he has whatever they put inside him he is becoming more like them. People obviously guess this, but to put it simply he is now a flea. He is skating the line between the two worlds, and can even go upside down like the teacher mentioned.

3) 11 is alive, didnt manage to close the gate in the woods and the upside down world is tied to her somehow. That's how she opened the gate, and perhaps her being currently in a weakened state is causing the spread; she can no longer hold it back.

4) Hopper is now working at the government, is aware of this, and is trying to build up 11's strength as best he can. Maybe the government will actually help this time instead of being the bad guys.

Will was the monster the whole time.

homophobia was the monster the whole time

this picture makes me want to weep tears of joy. Why is he so fucking cute?

every generation gets one. Finn is this one's

See point #1. Hopper finds the big white egg in the upside down world, so we know Will isn't going to become one.

He doesn't need to "become" the monster. He literally IS a monster.

nah, if you fuck up in your late teens/early 20's you can still recover, but things are pushed back like retirement, children, etc. I'm 26 and went back to college 2 years ago. By the time I get the degree I want I'll be like 32 entering my field. While everyone else entering it will be 25 and everyone my age will have had 7 years experience.

You can still make it, but it really does screw everything up.

Best boi

This. The show is pretty obvious about it.

I think will has this special energy about him, which causes the monsters to be attracted to him. Or maybe going to the upside down unlocked a special ability of his and now he's just having difficulty controlling it.

I'm more interested in the older characters like the Nancy-Jonathan-Steve triangle. Or Hopper and how he's dealing with the fallout from Season 1.

An anthology would be great, but I doubt it can keep up the kind of hype and interest that the Indiana storyline has.

Hopefully the cgi monsters will be 10x better this season.

I need to see this kid in 25 years.

Should Hannibal ever be revived, he could easily play a younger Hannibal Lecter were Fuller to decide to go back that far.