Trump General - Unity Edition

>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw
>Farage speaks at Trump Rally in MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY
>Trump Rally in Tampa FL 8/24/16
youtu.be/8jLyRtlXhRo

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Austin TX 8/23/16
youtu.be/64zgSMlcFHs
>Trump TH on Hannity 8/23/16
youtu.be/cwQzdX-XXjc
>Trump Rally in Akron OH 8/22/16
youtu.be/HoNaxw6zZ7Q RSB
>Trump meets with Akron OH police 8/22/16
youtu.be/Kn0aCK50gfo
>Trump Rally in Frederickburg, VA 8/20/16
youtu.be/2BSV1jOQFKs
>Trump Rally in Dimondale MI 8/19/16
youtu.be/K678kE_bZq8
>Trump Rally in Charlotte NC 8/18/16
youtu.be/IAjWtnGihYA

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on F&F 8/24/16
youtu.be/Ydzyxbgme5o
>Trump on WEWS 8/22/16
youtu.be/ltipAfRljsY
>Trump on Orly 8/22/16
youtu.be/IfoIz6MJjXo
>Trump/Pence/Eric on F&F 8/22/16
youtu.be/2Btxv3OfvG0
>Trump on Judge Jeanine 8/20/16
youtu.be/rni2r9TY63Q
ENTERTAINMENT
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>This is how we MAGA!
youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QXq0F
archive.is/h7fkk
archive.is/y09FO
archive.is/nPP0i
archive.is/kHiRK
archive.is/cjADc
archive.is/pW1iw
archive.is/TwVtw
archive.is/rmqQR
ghostbin.com/paste/hst7s
youtube.com/watch?v=sfCVBYFSEYg&feature=youtu.be&t=801
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

-Manafort is out
-literally Breitbart and some kike WOMAN runs the campaign
-nigger pandering
-jew pandering
-spic pandering
-no deprtations
-rallies getting cancelled
-Ann Coutler and Sup Forums is in an uproar
-amnesty announced
-teleprompters at rallies
-Stephen Miller stopped talking at rallies

Yeah, I'm so fucking done!

DNC Clinton Campaign Accepting ‘Pay for Play’ Cash
archive.is/QXq0F

Clinton's State Dept advisors contacted NFL chief to ask for help over her "cracked head"
archive.is/h7fkk

Pro-Hillary PAC Spending $1 Million to Hire Online Trolls
archive.is/y09FO

Soros was directly instructing Clinton on what to do as Secretary State
archive.is/nPP0i

Soros, Alarmed by Trump, Pours Money into 2016 Race
archive.is/kHiRK

Moveon.Org raising funds from Trump protests, warns more disruptions to come
archive.is/cjADc

Soros Open Society Seeks to Reshape Census, Electoral Districts
archive.is/pW1iw

George Soros' foundation tried to influence the Supreme Court justices on immigration case
archive.is/TwVtw

George Soros Lobbied Obama To Accept 100,000 Refugees Per Year — and Succeeded
archive.is/rmqQR

More about George Soros
ghostbin.com/paste/hst7s

See more of Clintons, Soros, and the world elites' corruption:

latest /cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General Thread

Don't fall for the media lies. Wait for the debates. That is all that matters. The debates. Nothing else does.

Rev up those dead niggers

1st for Cruz was right all along.

I wonder how many people are switching party affiliation for this election?

Ignore the pro-hillary shitposters.

Redpill normies on her health and crimes.

ETA until the hillary happening?

Watch her Maddow interview. Read this.

HELLO IS THIS /cuck/ GENERAL???

TRUMP JUST BETRAYED YOU GUYS SO FUCKING HARD HAHAHAHAHHA

Fuck concern shills. It mever fucking works, I don't know why they either just annoy or us, or actually believe they're making a difference (lol)

Can anyone MAGA this guy?

Bros, do you think Hillary has a similar base/community like us? I fucking highly doubt it.

Its for attention. You don't give it, they curl up and die.

Honestly I used to support Trump, but after he softened his tone on immigration and saw that he used to date a negress and marries his daughter off to a kike, I realized that Hilldog is the only choice for the white race.

Hillary will kill millions of niglets and mudslimes through abortion and wars. Hillary will have no truck with the BLM nig terrorists, and she'll tell those kikes on wall street to cut it out.

I can't wait for Hillary to make the White House White again, as it should always be.

Seriously though. Fucking take a break from shitposting for 2 minutes, and write to Trump saying not to soften on immigration if you want the hardline policies he implied since the beginning until now.

I'm trying to remember the last time I was so depressed about Trump. Some time shortly after the new year.

Seriously, I get the nigger outreach, that's a fair and fine strategy. They've been here forever, they're gonna be here forever. Just because they're the most criminal Americans doesn't mean they aren't Americans and doesn't mean they haven't been screwed over and doesn't mean they don't deserve better.

But what is this 'softening' of the law he's talking about? I really want to know. It's like that time it seemed like he cucked out over H1B visas. I am legitimately demoralized.

Was this an honest fuck up or a real betrayal? This isn't a winning move, so he either fucked up or he's backing down on his strongest issue. Which one is it?

One Taco bell grande, 'bout two and half cheesecakes, a completely melted Frosty shake from Wendy's.

And two gunshots, 9mm.

It's 3AM in Reno. It won't be for hours yet.

nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Trump is just pulling my leg about amnesty, right? RIGHT?

I heard Trump is doing a policy speech about immigration soon. Do we know the exact date yet? I'm sick about all the shilling about a supposed flip-flop and i want it to stop.

Why was this man let go?

see

Do they even meme?

All the tweets on #ProudOfMyColor are all niggers

Let's turn that around with pictures of white pride

It's worse for me because I never lost faith in Trump. Been with him since late August.

What the fuck, Trump?

Okay so real talk about the immigration thing. I havent heard what he said because I was out of the loop for the last few days. Is this another case where people tried to say he got soft on muslims? (Muslim ban into barring immigration from Muslim countries, which to anyone with a brain pretty much the same thing)

Can someone point me to a video? As far as I was aware, the policy was kick out the illegals and immigration was fine so long as it was done legally. Has that changed at all?

>Cruz wasn't an open borders cuck

Really makes you think huh

A simple perusal of his website indicates his immigration policies today are what they are 1 year ago. No need for concern trolling.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2016!

hisssssssssssss

Clearly Sup Forumsharbor 2.0 has begun

He's still not giving amnesty
He's going to deport people
He's still building the wall
The only difference is now that people who've been here a long time and haven't commited crimes can stay as long as they pay backtaxes for the last couple of years they've been here.

This is how he's going to get mexico to pay for the wall. Through its citizens. And even then half of them will realize they can't pay it and will self deport.

Have faith friend.

THIS IS A MOVEMENT!
AWOO~

Buzzfeed made some shit up.

Katy Turd 2.0

Uh, gee, what is he saying here at this time in the video I am conveniently linking for you?
youtube.com/watch?v=sfCVBYFSEYg&feature=youtu.be&t=801

>Trump to his supporters right now

I had to flee twitter over this shit.

Politico: 'I told you so' says Cruz

remove leaf

Cruz was heavily connected to open borders cucks and lied constantly

It's easy to be against immigration when you never say anything about it and another guy proved it was a popular position

I- I DON'T REMEMBHUUUURRRR

I would escape to infinitychan knowing the shit that's about to come down today but I can't for the life of me figure out how to navigate it. Is a goddamn catalog mode that much to ask for? Hell, they may have a fucking catalog but I'll be fucked to find it.

Show us where he changed his policies on his website

A coal burning whore being a coal burning whore

Gonna need sauce my dude

Because he was too involved with the Russians. Trump doesn't support the last bastion of the White race like Hillary does, because he's a nigger loving anti-White. Hillary is the savior of the white race in America, she needs to make the white house white again.

It's Trump dude, he knows what he's doing. Has to get that cuckservative vote, that doesn't mean he'll follow through with it.

It's called Door in the Face strategy.

his website has been outdated since the last republican primary debates. trump takes a difference position every week

>says something on live TV
>LOL HE DIDN'T CHANGE HIS WEBSITE YET THO SO
>??????

There was one time during the primaries, and I can't even remember it now, that I doubted him, that I seriously just couldn't believe it. All faith was shortly restored. This is seriously an emotional roller coaster I don't want to deal with right now. All through the stupid shit, sandnigger Khan and the Mexican Judge and just all sorts of dumb shit, I know it's so much bullshit because I can hear the words coming out of his mouth. His words in this situation were, at best, just a cruel mistake.

I KNOW DICKHEAD

WHEN IS THE LAST TIME HE UPDATED ANY OF HIS POLICIES ON HIS SITE?

First Buzzfeed made some stuff up, but we repelled that dumb shit. Then Kellyanne Conway started saying very vague, very weird shit. Then a Hannity town hall aired and now we're demoralized.

Daily reminder that EVERY SINGLE Hillary shitpost negatively affects her health and EVERY SINGLE Trump shitpost positively affects his campaign

>The only difference is now that people who've been here a long time and haven't commited crimes can stay as long as they pay backtaxes for the last couple of years they've been here.
THAT IS FUCKING ANARCHY.

FUCK HIM IF HE DOES THIS.

Does anyone have a pic of young jill stein? Shes really cute for an old lady.

Guys, I just thought of something. Why are all Romanians such sub-human trash? I've never seen a based one since flags were a thing.

what's coming today?

honestly, look at this white beauty

those beautiful round eyes, that cute nose, those lovely cheeks and smile, that blonde lushes hair

TRUMP.

GIVE ME BACK MY IMMIGRATION POLICIES

Hildabeast is giving a speech about Sup Forums.

>all along, the dead nigger was me

Before I go, allow me this one last opportunity to utilize the power of meme fueled repetitive numerics.

KEK, lend me your strength!

>Based Ann is finally a #CruzMissile

Show us the policy changes or stop shilling

Nothing in contradiction to his previously policies, my dear CTR friend.

Attacking Ann will not mitigate the massive shitstorm brewing against Trump.

CTR desperation thread. Must mean Trump is winning.

I thought persuasion man was a bit full of himself, but it seems Trump is actually a genius. He peaked too early after the RNC, so he dug his hole to make it look impossible and make him the underdog again. The third act is at hand.

Now the winning begins.

So he needs to update his immigration policies weekly so you know he still backs what he originally said he backed?

I know you're all aware of the speech tomorrow, is /trumpgen/ leadership going to cease threads tomorrow?

Because you should. We can't show support for him here for at least a day.

I'm sure you've already heard but I want to make sure everyone is aware of the plan.

CRUZ WARNED YOU ALL, YOU SHOULDVE LISTENED. IT DIDNT HAVE TO BE THIS WAY.

This. I can't find anything. There's young Clinton, young Sanders, young Trump, young Johnson, young everyone else but no Stein.

It's already here. The first wave of shills isn't waiting for the speech.

This won't stop this is the beginning of the alt right speech

We've been prepping all day

Stroke softly, stroke chan!

She sucks nigger dick every night

>WHEN IS THE LAST TIME HE UPDATED ANY OF HIS POLICIES ON HIS SITE?

No clue. When is the last time he contradicted any of his policies on immigration on said site? Never.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill
yeah, I'm a shill. I shilled for Trump on here, OP'd threads. Shilled for Trump and against Cruz on twitter during the primaries. You caught me. Apparently now I'm a hillshill because I'm pissed off that fucking criminal wetbacks are going to be given avenues to stay in the country.

>Truthful Ted!
He was right, Trump is such a fucking nigger.

They have a catalog but the catalog has like 28 pages worth of threads.

she was birthed from a russian lab

>that Farage speech

Damn I guess if Trump loses then RWDS are coming up a lot faster than I thought

This.

Remember Hillary has cracked her skull in the past, multiple diseases and is basicallly a walking corpse at this point

lmao trump supporters

let this show how stupid you all are. once this election is over and PRESIDENT CLINTON takes her oath, i hope you all kill yourself to rid this beautiful future from your presence. nothing but closet racists and NEETS who will never amount to anything. but dont mind me, keep posting on your subhuman image board as if it will make a difference

>not defending the front lines and our motherland
wow, ok. Maybe Sup Forums is more of your speed?

I want numbers on this god damn it. I totally knew from the get go that there wasn't going to be total deportation and wall and it was going to be wall and lots of deportations but the ones that have been here for years being good get fast tracked to citizenship, I know that. But this incredibly wishy washy 'we're going to follow a kinder gentler law' is a bitter fucking pill to swallow, it's actively demoralizing his base AND giving his enemies (and ours) serious ammunition.

Only an aryan goddess like her could be the wife Bill needed to get to the White House and fight for the White race.

I can't wait for Hillary to do it again.