I want to watch something truly scary tonight. Has to be in english, not in the mood for subtitles

I want to watch something truly scary tonight. Has to be in english, not in the mood for subtitles.
What are your suggestions?
>pic related, something along those lines

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1502998792575.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you're over 20 you shouldn't get scared.

Under the shadow
it's even scarier if you're a Muslim because jinns exist

27. still enjoy the feeling these kind of movies give me. not scared as such, but a feeling of unease

tailer looks good. however >subtitles

1 Oculus
2 Ouija 2
3 Sinister

I don't speak Farsi, i found one with subs on tpb or torrentz2 I think

The woman in black 1989

We have a winner!
>starts oculus trailer
>hot ginger with creepy mirror and scary shit moving in background
>go straight to tpb
>this is exactly what i was looking for

thanks user!

Night of the Demons is one of the few movies I can say that legitimately terrified me the first time I saw it.

The Wailing. Just watch it

Enjoy, it's a modern classic IMO
I love all the misdirection, it really fucks with your head. And it's unnerving seeing the mirror eat away at the characters psyches. Especially the parents during the flashbacks.

That said it doesn't try to be anything more than any other dumb horror movie (much like The Conjuring 1 & 2), but I kinda liked that about it. Not every horror movie has to try to be "smart and original" while sacrificing much of the fear factor, like most of those highly-praised recent indie horrors (It Follows, The Babadook, Don't Breathe). Sometimes the scariest shit is actually kinda stupid or feels cliche, but if you just buy into it it's creepy as hell.

Why is Don't Breathe even compared to those movies or even put in the "horror" category? It seemed more like a thriller to me, it was not scary, not supernatural or psychological horror anywhere. Just a few retards that can't beat a crazy old blind man.

I'm always much more scared of movies related to the supernatural because irl if some nutjob tried to kill me I'd just kill him either with any of the guns I carry constantly (concealed 380 on belt) and pocket revolver on my leg, but that wouldn't work vs ghosts

Observance or Inside

Oculus fucking blows dude. Don't listen to this . Watch ouija 2 for superior cunny and redhead

What's so bad about Oculus? Both movies are good.
They're by the same director and they have the same kind of dread-feeling to them, only Ouija 2 has a much more by-the-book horror-movie formula with possessions and an evil little girl and shit

Don't Breathe is actually good since it's a panic survival movie, not a horror. It's the only concise panic movie I can think of of this century

ehh... hellraiser kind of sucks. It has great lore but I don't think a single one of the movies I could actually call "good", even for horror movie standards. The one that came closest to greatness was Hellraiser 2. It had an epic scale and a great soundtrack.

Honestly I liked The Void a lot more, despite it feeling kinda like a rip off of old Hellraiser

I have no idea if the posters in this thread are fucking with OP for having such a shitty taste.. or if we got infected by Germans horror plebs again and people are seriously recommending Oculus.

>Honestly I liked The Void a lot more

Mate you're weird. Hellraiser 1 was pretty good. No shitty horror tropes, and most importantly it didn't pretend to be anything other than a crudely-made horror film with hellish monsters.
Cuts straight to the chase, has a nice atmosphere/lore and some of Pinhead's one-liners were pretty good.

Comfiest 80s horror out there.

#
Not fucking with him. He posted The Conjuring 2 as an example of the kind of horror he was looking for, so Oculus is a good recommendation in that case. Sometimes it's good to just turn off your brain and let yourself be scared by a dumb, cliche romp. Whether the movie is actually scary has much more to do with in the way it is presented and how it builds up tension and a sense of unease than anything else.

I thought Sinister had a pretty dumb /x/-tier plot, but the way it was filmed and acted still had me shriveling up in my seat during parts like this:
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1502998792575.webm

seconded. Oculus was awful

That's a great horror film. I'm not Muslim but it properly shit me up a few times and it has much more compelling character drama and social themes than most horrors, and doesn't go full retard in the final act

this movie gave me the creeps

>Sometimes it's good to just turn off your brain

Oculus is bad, even if you "turn off le brain". Quit trolling

nah it's a solid horror flick m8
you aren't even saying why you think it's bad

>that spoiler

Fucking sold. It was already on my radar because I thought it was just a good war victim movie

don;t bother, it's fucking trash.
iranian bullshit.