CNN: what is the alt right?

CNN: what is the alt right?
youtube.com/watch?v=4BkMMW9CeZA

pro-tip, it is NOT Milo and his gay niggerfetish.

We are the alt-right

#Nazis4Hillary

Don't forget your subversion tactic

most people keep quiet about Trump to media

Bunch of edgelords sick of controlled oposition?

Yes because nothing worse than being racist.

The alt right is an umbrella term for various groups of people who share the common goal of an ethno-state, self determination, for ethnically European people everywhere.

SIEG HEIL RACE WAR NOW

Anybody who doesn't like multiculturalism as it is in it's privilege checking state sponsored format.

You can be for gay marriage, smoking pot, socializing healthcare, using preferred pronouns and taxing the rich more and it won't matter shit.

Don't like mass immigration?
Too bad, you're "alt right".

It's the latest buzzword sensation, sweeping the nation.

To me it sounds like a term used to connect all anti narrative groupations so to label them as neonazis

Lauritz Von Gildhausen was talking about this on FTN, their new strategy seems to be to call attention to us.

Gonna backfire so hard lmao. Maybe if they did it 2 years ago they could have done something.

>call attention to us.

That's pretty much exactly what pol wants, pr just isn't a thing because everybody knows its' a battle not worth fighting.

They'd have to get the sites owner on something and literally shut it down...........then there's eight chan.

literally anything that isn't part of the usual dichotomy

beautiful

it was all a meme, i used to read Sup Forums magazine

They like to lump Gamergate in with the alt-right even though they're just left libertarian faggots

wojack, pepe, gondola on my tablet screen

Our Führer is Mike of Milwaukee. Sieg heil.

meme magic strikes again

Since the Alt Right logo thread is closed, I'm posting mine here

>To me it sounds like a term used to connect all anti narrative groupations so to label them as neonazis

this is exactly what it is
It is a term created by leftists who could not deal with people disagreeing with them on the internet.

Great, now your meme magic helps to elect Hillary. How does it feel?

CNN's ratings have fallen below MSNBCs. They are failing.