Why is a rich, good looking, famous actor an alcoholic?

why is a rich, good looking, famous actor an alcoholic?

Not memeing but it's probably because he's only 5"10 or whatever, it might have been 5"8.

Or maybe he knows he'll never reach the success and height of popularity he had when he was harry potter.

Or maybe he feels tarnished by that role for the rest of his life now. I mean in the new film "Now you see me 2" he is in, they throw in a line about sticks or wands or something just for him... He probably didn't even want that line.

Maybe he has girls threatening to expose his nudes too so he has to bribe them off monthly.

Could be anything, leaf.

The Jews try to get him to turn on his own race daily.

He's 5'5". Rupert Grint is 5'8".

dunno much about him other than magic and shit but if hes not a libcuck i feel bad for him

Because he doesn't have Jesus and the Holy Spirit living in him.

5"7 here, never in my life have I even considered height in the real world, so I doubt someone with that much money sees it either. Real talk I couldn't imagine the stress he must go through from being in such a popular role. Being an alcoholic is nothing compared to what many famous people have done.

>He's 5'5"
lol

He just looks like shit in that picture. He was an alcoholic at some point (during the movies), but he sobered up.

Who cares? Belongs on Sup Forums faggot.

>Maybe he has girls threatening to expose his nudes too so he has to bribe them off monthly.

He got his dick out for a play, if I remember correctly. Unless it's something to do with underage girls or something that would get him in real legal trouble, then I don't think that would be it at all.

Pain is relative, we all feel it, no matter our financial situations. Life is empty and meaningless and this guy peaked at the age of 13, he has to endure hopelessness longer than most.

Personally i am taller than you and i still feel dwarfed when someone one or two inches taller than me walks by. Especially if they are "bigger" too, meaning weight or muscle mass.

He is a manlet

Genocide of manlets when?

Why are actors always manlets?

Boredom. Being around actors, actresses, and hollywood types gets boring. Working in stage/film gets boring and becomes a grind. If I had to deal with those type of people daily, I would have to be drunk or high daily. They are insufferable.

Because you can't become a rich and famous actor without being pounded in the ass as a kid

He was really shitty at acting in those Harry Potter films. He's a jewish manlet, he knows he will go bald soon and he must be depressed about the whole affair.

Cheaper to film, no bigger lenses needed. Jews man

It's genetic. Nothing to do with how tall he is. He likes to drink. He's got quaffers genes.

Nigga just cuz you insecure doesn't mean everyone is

He partied with some lads in dublin and they said he didn't touch a drop of drink but that might have been him on best behavior.

This times 1000. His asshole was ravaged daily on set.

yeah its weird, rich people usually do cocaine

Apparently he had a alcohol problem. Not anymore.

But yeah whats been said a dozen times in the thread. Being a famous actor seems like a lot of pressure. Women, drugs and alcohol are the risks you take being successful in big picture movies.

Also child actors from a very young age are targets of pedos, especially in Holywood.

Because being famous sucks. It's like the entire world is akin to walking into fucking circuit city. The difference being, they want you to help them. If you aren't mother teresa, they make it their life to destroy you.

And privacy. Holy shit.

Because of all the times he had to take it in the ass and loads he had to swallow by his shekelmasters to gain said fame, money, etc.

Because getting wasted is pretty damn fun.

i walk around everywhere and i don't look at height I treat everyone the same and they do the same. the height thing is just and internet maymay by school kids who still think like they're in grammar school.

Because it feels good to be drunk.

>look mom i posted it again!

SLIDE THREAD, SAGE, REPORT

Brits usually are

Because he's surrounded by richer, more good-looking, more famous peers. From your perspective, he's successful. From his perspective, he's mediocre while his friends are better.

Faced with these choices, what would you rather have?

a) You get $5,000 and a friend gets $1,000

or

b)You get $10,000 and a friend gets $25,000

Most people will pick choice "a", because choice "b" will make them depressed and alcoholic, even though they get more money in choice "b". Choice A makes them feel superior.

I go to AA.
There are plenty of wealthy, successful people who become alcoholics and destroy their lives, doctors, lawyers, real-estate moguls. Three years ago I was about to buy a house and start a business with my wife. Now I'm divorced, criminal record, broke and live my parents at the age of 37, I'm retraining to work as a drug and alcohol. Of course, it didn't help that my ex-wife was a lair and sociopath, but if I didn't have the drinking problem, I would have seen that.

If you don't have a very strong desire to drink alcohol daily then you're not white.