It's not happening

>there are people on this board that think hillary is going to namedrop Sup Forums tomorrow

Are you retarded? She'll namedrop breitbart as the "alt right ties" website. Breitbart actually does have ties with trump, and pretty much houses the alt-right crowd.

She'll bring up the leslie jones hack and say something like "hurr the racist alt right army of breitbart has been doing the bidding of their overlord milo and doxed an innocent hollywood star, posted her nudes, and called her an ape. this is who is voting for trump"

She isn't going to namedrop an anime imageboard that has no ties with trump. Acknowledging that you know a place like this even exists is career suicide.

I don't mean to be the anti-happening fag but you guys are getting worked up over nothing.

Sup Forums was name-dropped multiple times in a current year, I think it's sufficient enough.

trump has literally zero ties with Sup Forums, to the point where i wouldn't be surprised if he didn't even know this website exists.

Just because people on here are fans =/= trump has ties with them. Hillary isn't retarded enough to try and make this seem real because there is absolutely no proof that trump fuels this board or even condones it.

breitbart is different, since he hired an executive as a campaign chairman.

We've already appeared in Time along with otherchan so it's highly likely Clinton will name drop us since normies know who we are now

BB is top tier harasser
It's good for Trump to have one on his team

>She'll namedrop breitbart as the "alt right ties" website.
Why?

one can dream faggit

That's not the point. The point is that she is going to slam the alt right, and when she does, people are going to look it up.

Where do people look things up? On wikipedia. What is on the very beginning of the alt right page on wikipedia? Sup Forums

>it's highly likely Clinton will name drop us

nah not at all, hilldog cares a lot about looking like a professional career politician so microdrama is avoided, even if she knew about 4channels

It is an attempt to convince the Bernieorbust people to come to her side. She won't convince her own supporters. You can't go more than 100% support. People that already support Trump are not going towards her. Those inbetween don't watch news anyway.

Just as long as she says, "nazi frogs"

>le alt-right meme

Ofc she won't mention Sup Forums and fucking hell it's better that way

That bias right there

She doesn't need to.

Of course it it. Why don't you go check out the wikipedia pages on gamergate and feminsim. its all liberal bullshit

Fuck. I tried to change Sup Forums to 9gag but it's protected until the 17th of January.

>Coincidence?

That would be dumb of her considering that there is nothing wrong with breitbart. I heard the news channel talk about "fringier" websites than breitbart and ctr hill shills invaded Sup Forums recently.

Wikipedia gets a lot more biased than that

no such thing bruhsef

Don't forget to check out the Cultural Marxism (((conspiracy)))...

Why the fuck are you retards hyping this up?

She's going to call Trump supporters racist and they should feel bad for being white. End of story.

No, she is specifically going to mention alt right.

y not tho

Aka Trump's base in Hillary's view.

R A R E
R
A
R
E
I thought you were Taiwan for a second.

Cuz j00z d0oD

STEALTH RARE
T
E
A
L
T
H

R
A
R
E

>mfw her siphylis-ridden brain fucks it up and sh calls out /po/

Only to "prevent vandalism from new or unregistered users". Users with registered IPs who have been around for a while and had 10 successful edits can still change it.

This. Acknowledging you know about what's supposedly the fringiest of the fringe isn't good for a politician unless you can make it believable that it's very important, at which point it's not a fringe element anymore. And that won't happen because it would make her seem paranoid.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

CHANGE THAT FFS

I no rite?

Race wahr wen?

Stealth rare

We all know Trump has strong ties to this board. He has shown us time and time again that he acknowledged us. However linking him to this website is like linking a pop star to the illuminati because of their subliminal messaging.

Actually the articles started hours ago and Sup Forums is mentioned in WSJ and Fox

When is the speech?

You serious? Post the links