Its time to carve out a new country from Pakistan, again

Indian flags were waived in Pakistan while protesting the Genocide committed by Pakistan.

The protest was to condemn the killings of Baloch people in Pakistan and the use of Pakistani fighter jets to bomb its own citizens.

Protesters are trying to seek as much attention as they can on the atrocities committed by Pakistan on them and to seek independence from Pakistan.

I heard you guys fought some wars. Is it true?

Yeah, 4 wars. They lost all 4 to us.

Who should I believe Pakistan says they won war, India says they won the war. So why is Pakistan still a countary if you have all wars?

East Pakistan became Bangladesh in 12 days of war followed by Pakistan's surrender

We have captured 1/5 of their country twice and returned it to offer a hand of peace.

They have surrendered in every war.

Those wars which ended with international pressure, they were the ones who dealt more human loss/land lost.

Sounds like a win to me. They teach terrorism in their schools, if you want to believe them, then do. It won't change the facts.

India has won all of their conflicts with Pakistan quite handily. The ones with China not so much.

All in all, while I would support people separating themselves from a gvmt that is killing them, I don't see how the new state would be successful. Would either be a failed state with starving people, overrun by terrorists, or both.

>tfw nearly travelled through Balochistan a couple of years ago

Probably dodged a literal bullet there

India warred with China? WTF? How come I never hear about this on BurgerTV?

Their whole country is already ridden with state funded terrorists.

Yes, you did.

Twas the 60s mang. Its been a while

They won the first conflict and took Aksai Chin from us
We won the second conflict and took Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh from them.
Both countries didn't officially acknowledge them as actual wars to hide the embarrassment of losing land for decades.
Now, both of them are official.

Have you bee to Sikkim?

People there know how to poo in loo and keep their communities free of garbage. You could probably learn a thing or poo.

Just read about this guy

>Grenadier Yogender Singh Yadav was part of the leading team of a Ghatak Platoon tasked to capture Tiger Hill on the night of 3/4 July 1999. The approach to the top was steep, snowbound and rocky. Grenadier Yogender Singh Yadav, unmindful of the danger involved, volunteered to lead and fix the rope for his team to climb up. On seeing the team, the enemy opened intense automatic, grenade, rocket and artillery fire killing the Commander and two of his colleagues and the platoon was stalled. Realising the gravity of the situation, Grenadier Yogender Singh Yadav crawled up to the enemy position to silence it and in the process sustained multiple bullet injuries. Unmindful of his injuries and in the hail of enemy bullets, Grenadier Yogender Singh Yadav continued climbing towards the enemy positions, lobbed grenades, continued firing from his weapons and killed four enemy soldiers in close combat and silenced the automatic fire. Despite multiple bullet injuries, he refused to be evacuated and continued the charge. Inspired by his gallant act, the platoon charged on the other positions with renewed punch and captured Tiger Hill Top.

Balls of steel

They are good "Indian" people, we have a special act for Sikkim and Goa to keep them as they are.

Yes, He was awarded Param Vir Chakra, Every Param Vir Chakra awardee has a similar brave story. They are like Victoria Crosses but only awarded to soldiers to have died in battlefield showing exceptional valor.

Holy shit, mad respect. Im guessing this Singh guy was Sikh/Punjabi? Those guys are real warriors and pretty good people

Yadav is a surname used by Hindu Kshatriyas mostly living in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar.

Major Som Nath Sharma

Major Sharma was awarded the medal for his bravery in the Kashmir operations in November 1947. Even though his right hand was cast in a plaster, he insisted on being with his comrades in battle.
While he was busy fighting the enemy, a mortar shell exploded on the ammunition near him. His last message to Brigade HQ was received a few moments before he was killed. He said, "The enemies are only 50 yards from us. We are heavily outnumbered. We are under devastating fire. I shall not withdraw an inch but will fight to our last man and our last round."
The brave soldier gave his life fighting, but prevented the fall of Srinagar and perhaps the Kashmir Valley to Pakistan.

Look indians and india in general, my love for you is great and no hygiene related meme can ruin it, but the world will never tolerate any aggressive action against pakistan, a REACTION however its tolerable, so bait them as hard as you can to attack you, starting some shit is the only way to conquer nowdays.
They are muslims that means everyone is on your side.
Also stop giving back land from now on because they keep coming with bad intentions you don't have to be nice anymore, if anybody talks shit on international forums just remind them of history 101 - you lost the war you lost the land, suck it up.

Thanks brothers. And our government is trying that strategy so fingers are crossed.

>We have captured 1/5 of their country twice and returned it to offer a hand of peace.
I certainly hope you have learned your lesson.

As long as we are governed by the current Hindu Nationalist Party lead by Narendra Modi, I think we have.

Balochistan is strategically impossible for us to achieve alone

East Pakistan was a cakewalk because they were geographically isolated there

Balochistan is literally the bowels of Pakistan,we will need to involve the Iranians or Americans into a liberation war for Balochistan

IMO we should just focus on PoK.
Balochistan will have to make do with monetary and covert assistance until Iran and Afghanistan decide to "settle' their border disputes with Pakistan