Does Alex even want to be taken seriously? If so, why does he sell this infomercial-level bullshit snakeoil?

Does Alex even want to be taken seriously? If so, why does he sell this infomercial-level bullshit snakeoil?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_uses_of_silver
youtube.com/watch?v=9HudTmJIZqA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methyl_cellulose
youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump sold fucking steaks and vodka. Everybody tries to cash in on stupidity sooner or later.

this is why noone takes the czechs seriously anymore.
If you'd taken DNA force and Super Male Vitality maybe you'd still be Czechoslovakia

That is such a false equivalency, you can't compare placebos to actual food and liquor.

Obama sold health insurance.

Steaks have nutritional value. Vodka gets you drunk. Alex's bullshit does nothing.

yeah and that was a retarded cash in too, but on a massive scale

whats your point?

It's not like he has big advertisers or corporate shill budgets. Yeah he sells snake oil but it (and listener donations) support his operation. So he can pretty much say what he likes aside from FCC rules. If he wasn't on terrestrial stations he'd have more freedom, like say the No Agenda show does.

If he wasn't selling snake oil he'd logically have to get revenue from somewhere else. Like ads from corporate sponsors.

niggas gotta eat

It supports him and thus his message though.

You can smash that motherfucking donate button for that, and not feel like retard for buying $59.99 for 30ml bottle of water.

I wondered about this. I went to amazon to see his bullshit products and they get a ton of nice reviews. Why?

All donation items are overpriced garbage. The point is to give an incentive.

I once remotes into someone's phone to help them buy stuff from Jones when I was a Verizon Tech Coach. Wierd that he let a stranger take control of his phone.

Overall, seemed like a cool guy. Didn't treat me like garbage or talk down to me, so better than 80% of people calling for smartphone tech support

>placebos

I can't share any of his videos even good ones like Billy Corgan because the moment it ends it takes a hot wet shart in Anthroplex mart.

Alex's products work.

The shit he sells is real it's just sold at an insane markup because of the brand name.

kosher certified vegetarian capsules!

Don't you dare cleanse your bodies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_uses_of_silver

>no gluten
>no gmo
>these are valuable product traits in america

something is wrong with their coutnry.

But the steaks are all in your mind, the matricks has you.

Have you ever seen how a chicken nugget is made?
youtube.com/watch?v=9HudTmJIZqA

>Proprietary Blend

top kek

Eating silver turns you blue.

I was like you once OP, weak, tired and bluepilled.
Until I found out about SUPER MALE VITALITY

The unique blend of herbs and medicinal compounds that raises your testosterone levels and increases neuron efficiency by over 90%!

The true Redpill™

Literally only in shitty american culture can this type of thing work.

your top journalists and political commentators shill for stupid 'gold investments' and 'magic diet pills'

Has there every been a lower culture with so much money behind it?

>The unique blend of herbs [...] raises your testosterone levels and increases neuron efficiency by over 90%!
wtf I love Sanders now

>Literally only in shitty american culture can this type of thing work.
Not true at all.

No wonder that shit costs so much, regular capsules are made out of gelatin which is pretty cheap, I can't image what those things are made out of.

Are you talking shit about Ron Paul? :(

What are you talking about? I completely believe everything he says it true. Idk why people say he spreads conspiracy theories.

>steaks and vodka
>snake oil

Can't even contain your own retardation

to be fair he sells his products to self fund around 80% of his show. Otherwise he would have to take sponsors and commercial breaks which he doesn't have , which is nice. And his products do have high reviews, be it placebo effect or real nutritional differences in people, does it matter?

I don't watch his show because this guy is a nut, but he showed how HE could not open a fucking jar of pickles, meanwhile he is advertising his testosterone juice claiming he takes it himself

>does it matter
Are you for fucking real?

Brain Force™ is the best nootropic on the market.

Prove me wrong (You can't)

This. It's either he sells his own shit to fund himself and the show, or he sells someone else's shit. The ladder typically comes with topic control.

Or he can beg like that guy from Wikipedia

>Prove me wrong (You can't)
Just wait until my daily supplement of Brain Force™ kicks in and I will prove you anything.

FAusPBP

the conspiracies are true. silly sheep cannot handle the truth. wake up!

googled a bit, they are probably made of extracted cellulose

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methyl_cellulose

youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc

>nothing
>iodine

Really, son? Let me know when you need to purify your water or save your thyroid.

I know you're shitposting and not clinically retarded, but the reason why Jones pushes his shit is because selling PrisonPlanet subscriptions are pointless. The money isn't in subscription services anymore -- the vast majority of subscription services that remain like newspapers and magazines get their money from advertising. Having a physical good, however effective you want to call it (thank god for loose regulations around supplements), is better than having a piratable subscription.

hating on Alex Jones gmo free organic vitamins

they're probably safer and more efficient/effective than the corporate bullshit that Walmart or other big box retailers shill
however I haven't purchased any of his stuff as I believe vitamins are best for you when found in natural foods like spinach or kale

I feel sad for Paul Joseph Watson everytime he has to promote this snake oil during an interview...

>the whitest meat goes down the david duke shoot

lmfao