who?

>she

That armor, helmet, and warhammer tho

who?

"Fight every battle everywhere, always, in your mind"

yeah just like Preston

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

HELP ME ROBERT

Am I the only one who thought the first season was just convoluted and still a little bland?

Someone redpill me on how and why Jon and Dany will survive the series. This whole romance is warming my cold, dead heart and I need some solid arguments/reassurances about reasons why they will live

Let's settle this once and for all. Whats the best /got/ meme?

the proud lord said, that I must bow so low

jonerys

REEEEEEEEEEEE
YOU"RE RUINING THIS THREAD

Dany will become a mad queen. Jon will kill her

Sorry bro

He won't because Martin is hack who thinks he's subverting some trope by doing exactly what every who understands his philosophy thinks he's going to do.

The Song of Ice and Fire is the song of Jon and Dany. It might end tragically for them because GRRM is a sadist but their romance will probably grow with time. Their book characters are perfect for each other.

Why did they make such a big deal out of Kinvara and then never use her again? I was hoping to see those tits.

>"What do you mean it's not right because I'm your aunt? Get the fuck over here, now"

What do lads?

I'm afraid we don't care about this general anymore

GODS I WAS A BOAR THEN

Knowing this is got, either one or both of them will die

AHHHHH HELP ME (insert name here)

>jon doesent see arya before going north
>hound doesen see arya to bant some more "faceless men? Best assassins in the world and can only kill meryn fucking trant?"
>hound dosent see sansa for sex
>hound doesent see brienne to behead her because she fullfilled her role and plotarmor is now gone

this show

They'll both die, their daughter Lyanna will rule when she comes of age.

Put benis inside :-D

It literally has to end in a bad way, or else the audience will call D&D lame and cowards not daring to do what GRRM did. (i.e. kill off the favorites of the audience).

She's very cute. I'm glad she's ditched the eye brow acting too. Makes her look better.

Can we add the night king to this list?

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

All that exposition and nobody is gong to explain how fuck head lights his sword on fire? I didn't see him pouring no wildfire on that bitch.

Stab her through the heart and ignite my sword.

id Dany dies i'm gonna assasinate D&D

So you're thinking their book characters might live?

>Spain leaks GoT episode
>Gets ran over by a truck and shot a few days later with dozens dead
Pure coincidence or Lannisters paying their debts?

Jon snow has too tiny a penis for her. She needs the BBC

>Mark Addy voiceover

fucking hell he must be short of a job or two

It's actual magic. They don't use wildfire in the books. It just burns by spell.

She was born in Westeros, She lived here all her life

thats not robert at the left

how many ded? which city?

>Barcelona
>Spain
Sup Forums is so full of redditors now

user who posted this here, wouldn't it be unexpected for them both to live at this point, which would cause Martin to continue with the unexpected and let them live?

they do though

If they die, it's after their romance has been well developed. So we'll atleast get a few good sex scenes as described by our favorite overweight pervert.

>"And who.... are you..."

Its not wildfire, but an other chemical.
But the lord of light became stronger, so they can do the tricks without their materials now.

After the episode 6, i don't think that the white walkers can be killed with valyrian steel. Jon's sword, Longclaw could have some magical abilities so it can kill white walkers, not because it's valyrian steel.

Or i am just a retard.

Magic.

Jorah mentioned it to Barristan in Season 3

>Bran becomes the new Night King even though he died 3 years earlier
>Dany and Jon's daughter is lightbringer but has no effect on the white walkers/long night whatsoever
>Robyn Arryn kills the fucking night king
>Jon never rides Rhaegal
The leaks are bullshit

>Spain leaks an episode
>Victim of a terrorist attack shortly after
Coincidence?

yes

No way those D&D hacks have any script ready yet

Lmao wtf

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Beric_Dondarrion

The captives are brought to Beric within the hollow hill, where he sits on weirwood roots and is revealed as a follower of the Lord of Light. They watch as Sandor Clegane duels Beric in a trial by battle. While Thoros of Myr always lit his blades with wildfire, Beric uses his own blood to make his sword magically aflame. Despite Sandor's fear of fire, he is able to slay Beric. Much to their surprise, however, Beric is revived by Thoros.[4]

Spaniards had to pay the iron price

Westeros is rightful Northman clay.

>"I suppose this truly is a Game of Thrones on HBO"
fucking really?

>Or i am just a retard.

Yes

They should've REALLY recast Arya back in season 4 or 5

The Lannisters send their regards.

Left isnt robert

Why do you think that? If anything this episode showed that valyrian steel and dragon glass work on wights too

I've missed this meme.

>Believing the season 8 fanfiction

That's an Avengers meme, newfriend.

What the fuck do they eat to grow up so ugly?

So how does Thoros know how to make Wildfire? Isn't that some super secret formula only the old alchemists know?

>Night King says his first words
>Voiced by Preston Jacobs

How would /got/ react?

Nobody cares about your eceleb shit. Fuck off.

/r/ing the chad NK spear throw image

I didn't remember beric used his blood, I thought he used wildfire too.

kinda weird imo, why did the lord of cucks wanted Beric alive and give him all those powers just for him to sacrifice himself for a better written character? Kinda lame for him to be blessed like that for that sole goal. But its fine I guess, I like Catelyn more.

isn't the night king actor a womyn

Daily reminder that you will probably never in your life time experience a show as good as GOT

its the hair, she is way hotter as a tomboy

>british > island > mass incest breeding

I would say "who?" because I don't watch youtube trash

>what is Little Witch Academia?

Why doest the night king have such a stiff throwing technique? WIth a proper technique he could probably bomb king's landing from beyond the wall

>when you are an extra but they won't spend on your part

They'll both live
>until comes another, younger,more beautiful to take all you hold dear
Dany is that queen.

Also Catelyn prayed for Jon to survive the long night without knowing it when he was sickly.

There will be another big HBO show after this. Maybe even Roberts Rebellion.

>mass incest breeding
>in one of the most invaded countries in the world

Really makes you think.

Oh shit, I'm sorry.

You see, I am from reddit, so I'm not aware of Sup Forums memes.

I hope you can forgive me, fellow Sup Forums poster. :^)

Not gonna lie, lads - The death of Thoros made me sad. He was a real bro.

but you clearly know who it is, that's silly

You fuckers ruined this show for me since season 5 with your memes and what not. But, unironically, I gasp'd when /ourking/ killed the dragon this ep.

first few episodes might of been dogshit with continuity and teleporting but that was probably my favorite scene of this season. maybe even the last few seasons to.

Because he's so cool

Nah man Legend of Galactic Heroes is better. 120 episodes of unfiltered Napoleonic space wars.

OUT DAMN YOU I AM DONE WITH YOU

GO RUN BACK TO Sup Forums

A TARGEYEON BOAR AT THE HEAD OF A DOTHRAKI WHORE!!?

I have enjoyed 4 more 3DPD shows more than GoT in his prime (the first season and nothing else)

Three Kingdoms had literally made me cry, Got at its best made me engaged in what was going to happen next.

same. I legit was weeping for 15 minutes when he died.

What if the nightking doesn't want to march on the wall at all. What if he's cool with just ruling north of the wall?

AND HARRENHALL?

Fuck me you're a pleb.

kys yourself to death