Is there anything the average Westerner is willing to die for?

Is there anything the average Westerner is willing to die for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

Personally, it's good this way.

Only idiots die for "muh country" or "muh race".

Only money matters.

I would die for my mercedes, for my waifu though.

the all-powerful double bacon cheese

god bless america

I'd say my country but holy fuck it's not worth it anymore

>

Hi JIDF

Parking spot

A better future for my children. I wouldn't die for anything else, but I'd certainly kill for a few other things.

My völk and the religion of the blood.

refugees

>not wanting to die in a desert fighting for special interests

Wew lads, are you aware of the current year?

Clay.

Money

>israel

Football

Hillary, she's the embodiment of white power.

Emperor Donald Trump

technically no

but if there was a way to know that the banking system (the Fed , fractional reserve banking, etc) was destroyed and the world worked together (not necessarily without borders) to create a resource based economy with an extension system like bitcoin (for non basic needs, or to say "luxuries" and amenities but couldn't be manipulated) in order to use resources properly to create abundance and provide for all human beings , while also motivating progress.

I would die working to make this happen, as long as I get to see it happen(not necessarily experience it) and make sure that it would be sustained.
I honestly would "work" till my body failed me. ]

However in the current system I have no plans in being anything other than NEET.

Family
Close friends
If another country threatened our way of life/country

Dont want to but would do it

Internet access

I'd fight to stop the average degenerate, cowardly Westerner being able to dictate how I live my life. A population that is not willing to fight to protect their culture and freedom is worthless, and deserves slavery.

youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA

do it for Justin

Understand that you are a living organism that has "evolved" one generation past your ancestors.
Your reproduction is severely more important than your parents or elders life. You are a new combination of two sets of genes that needs to be passed down.

Do not die for anyone other than your children, unless their safety is secured to continue the evolutionary process.

Based queen of Sup Forums. #ReichBehindHer

Nothing,at least not in war.Whats the worst that could happen anyways?Better live on your feet than to die on your knees.

that poor trigger discipline.

t. Max Stirner

BBC

I have two sons and one daughter I would die for them.

well said

Good morning, Satan.

Your average Westerner has no fear of diabetes, heart disease, drug overdoses or sexually transmitted diseases.

Therefore the average Westerner is willing to die to continue to live in his vices.

Why do you like them so much

Why is it always Germany?

Fighting evil like you Satan

Israel

nice trigger discipline.

I think "willing" is a strong word, in this context. Most are too delusional to understand that they will die if they persist.

This girl I know.

They'll die to defend their right to orgasm in which ever depraved non baby making fashion they can think up.

Their families?

Unlike rest of the world, where honour killings exist

myself

Keep poking the bear and it will get angry. you westerners are probably the best and most organised killers on this planet.
Arabs are terrible at war. What the hell all those young men doing in your land, thay are the definition of cowards

As an old fag I guess I could be a part of some last ditched army. But I have literally only met about 5 people worth dying for.

If I was young fuck that. The army isn't desperate for shooters anyway so that's good.

>Not making the other guy die for his country

Doesn't seem very white desu

what ideas are more important than the man?

we need to find the idea and then we will find the followers

Science, why anything else?

Their wife's children

Nice try, (((Schlomo))).

t. English teacher in Japan

Muslims have historically been the most Savage killers on this planet. White people are more like a Jewish stereotype, they only fought for money and would take places over through treachery and deceit.

Holy shit, that trigger discipline