What's her endgame?

What's her endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6b0ftfKFEJg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

blackwashing

>pick a mulatto because we cant have dark skin blacks
>have an afro so big the stunt driver couldnt hear a helmet because they had to remind us she had an afro
theres blood on her hand

Making me erect.

White genocide

sitting on my face

She looks like a horse dick

>have an afro so big the stunt driver couldnt hear a helmet because they had to remind us she had an afro
If they can use a stunt driver without people noticing they can fit a wig over the helmet without people noticing.

B L E A C H E D
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

>crashing this stuntwoman
>with no survivors

my fucking sides

They could've cast a super black actress to make an inverted Domino which would've been clever, but (((Hollywood))) knows you can only cast light skinned actresses. Also,

>those tits

Holy fuck, I need those in my face right now.

>were all white underneath
makes you think

kek I can't unsee it now

>cow-patterned gf

I would love to see if her asshole is also white.

Shiiieeettt. It's like Guernsey Hanako. Gotta get her some cowpattern bikini and horns, a whole lot of BGH.

She's getting bleached by some Riley Stearns looking Beta. The average Sup Forumsposter has a chance.

>rysdahl
is that azkhenazi?

Wow, did you figure this out all by yourself?

I thought the "dahl" part seemed Jewish, but that's because I thought Roald Dahl was Jewish when he really wasn't

>"There's a trait in the Jewish character that does provoke animosity ... I mean there is always a reason why anti-anything crops up anywhere; even a stinker like Hitler didn't just pick on them for no reason."

Yeah so people can be called at least twice as racist/intolerant/ignorant/whatever when they complain.

Depressing times when even makers of a R rated movie have to pander to SJWs or risk getting beaten to a pulp by ANTIFA.

Nope... it's a common norwegian last name

Eat shit.

Holy fuck Ronald Dahl was based

Fucking kek

Cultural Marxism

Killing all stuntpeople

Why did it get delete?

His parents were Norwegian and definitely not Jewish

or like, just CGI the face like they do in every other movie

CRASHING THIS STUNT DOUBLE
WITH NO SURVIVAL

to crash the stuntmen
WITH NO SURVIVORS

what was it assholes?

>Wears one pair of glasses
>Another one worn in the collar
The shit?

Fugg I need this

what was it.

What we could have gotten.

Would you settle for my balls in your face

>myfuckingdick.jpg

If Zoe Saldana could paint herself green for a role, why couldn't this girl do something like this?

>white face

you racist fuck

She'll play Howard Cosell in a bio.

because white is RAAAYYCISST color

And green is the color of hatespeech icon Pepe. Zoe confirmed for 37d collectible checkers master.

Zoe is professional.

here is the scene of the crash and likely path of the bike.

much better

shitting on my face*

the death of white male patriarchy. in its place will be jewish matriarchy.

A tit fuck?

I like the afro desu, they really just should have gone with a more distinctive design. Light skinned girl + beige spot = vitiligo. They golden eye also makes it look like she's just sickly. They either should have gone for a darker-skinned girl, darkened this girl's skin, or gone for a spot that actually compliments her skin tone without an anime eye color. I guess for her gold would be a good compliment.

NEED A CHOCOLATE MEME CAPESHIT WIFE NOW

Looking at OP I think they were going for the vitiligo look. I don't know why, vitiligo isn't so uncommon that it's a shocking design and with her skin tone it doesn't stand out that dramatically at a distance. It seems like one of those things a designer thought up and refused to budge on.

jesus that dude looks blitzed.

look at whites of his eyes

>youtube.com/watch?v=6b0ftfKFEJg

they didn't use a wig for other reasons

they had another stunt driver and something happened at the last minute that they had to change or some shit

>they didn't use a wig for other reasons

fuck i meant helmet and not wig

I think it was Jennifer complaining about the blue paint.

would have been kino tbqh

To instill a new standard of beauty in a diverse America.

Would you have over America to blax and messicans if you could go to some new continent and homestead?

>Be Ryan Reynolds
>Finally get Deadpool made with Tim Miller, multitalented young director
>Strikes a chord for being astonishingly faithful tonally and visually to source material, bucking capeshit trend of reinvention and "trendy" casting decisions
>Riding high on your first success in years, ego gets the better of you and you drop Tim Miller like a stone, hire the retard who made Atomic Blonde to fill his shoes
>Cast a manlet with an airsoft gun as Cable
>Blackwash Domino for no good reason
>Get some poor stuntwoman killed for the above dumb decision because Zazie Beetz has too much 'fro for a helmet
>Meanwhile Tim Miller is adapting Neuromancer and planning a Terminator trilogy with James Cameron

This film is going to be an absolute disaster, I'm calling it now.

>what is "white flight"

Whites are already in the process of doing this around the U.S. As soon as they see too many minorities move into a community, they move further up north.

>tfw running out of places to go
I guess they'll never break into WV, but then again nobody ever will...

>Riding high on your first success in years, ego gets the better of you and you drop Tim Miller like a stone, hire the retard who made Atomic Blonde to fill his shoes
Miller wanted a cgi fest and Reynolds wanted to stay true to the comics. And the director also worked on John wick.
>Cast a manlet with an airsoft gun as Cable
He looks great, if he got any bigger then they wouldn't need Colossus.
>Blackwash Domino for no good reason
I'll give you that
>Get some poor stuntwoman killed for the above dumb decision because Zazie Beetz has too much 'fro for a helmet
It's sad but terrible things happen
>Meanwhile Tim Miller is adapting Neuromancer and planning a Terminator trilogy with James Cameron
What does that have to do with anything? Weasel is a just a tier above bob

man white really fixes people, no wonder all the minority women want white babies

>stupid hair meme actually kills someone

What other memes kill people?

Reynolds staying true to the comics is apparently sourced from your ass looking at Deadpool 2, where Reynolds has effectively absolute creative control and suddenly things don't look or feel like the comics anymore.

I mention Miller's future projects because he's clearly going to do better out of this than Reynolds.

New director wasn't even credited on John Wick, he just handled action scene choreography. His only solo outing is Atomic Blonde, which is below average and utterly forgettable.

why not create a helmet with an afro on top?

Kill yourself my man

Tyrion's wife

Vitiligo Black girl sitting poolside in a bikini

Reynolds staying true to the comics is apparently sourced from your ass looking at Deadpool 2, where Reynolds has effectively absolute creative control and suddenly things don't look or feel like the comics anymore.
Dude no one cares about Domino. She's a c lister. Go look at Ajax and NTW from the comics, they don't look anything like the movies but they mostly stayed true character wise.
>I mention Miller's future projects because he's clearly going to do better out of this than Reynolds.
Who wants to watch Miller in terminators?
>New director wasn't even credited on John Wick, he just handled action scene choreography. His only solo outing is Atomic Blonde, which is below average and utterly forgettable.
Still had good fight scenes

I really don't give a shit that they made Domino black (Janelle Monae would've been a better choice though) but they totally ruined her character design by not giving her the proper facepaint. Pic related looks more like Domino than OP does.

Tim Miller != TJ Miller you moron.

>Watching a movie just for the fight scenes

100% of rich famous black women are BWC hounds.

>New director wasn't even credited on John Wick, he just handled action scene choreography. His only solo outing is Atomic Blonde, which is below average and utterly forgettable.
He co-directed the entirety of John Wick with Stahelski, he couldn't get credit because of DGA rules.

shes got the type of body where her ass would make your penis look small but you still be hitting it decently while she lays on her stomach with her ass sticking out and pushes against you from time to time. then after you blow your load from a minute later you get up and feed her an icecream sandwich and watch netflix before getting hard again and then fucking her missionary to watch her tits move up and down and get a good whiff of her pussy and hear her moans. a lazy sunday fuck.

>Dude no one cares about Domino
Domino isn't exactly A-list, but she's a way bigger character than Ajax or Negasonic Teenage Warhead and she definitely has a fanbase.

>Tim Miller
>talented
hahahahahahaha

This is better and if they really wanted to go the black route, it's stupid they wouldn't go extremely dark black with a hard white spot, like a dark domino.

>watching an action movie just for the fight scenes
Atomic Blonde had a ridiculously bad script and it's clear that Stahelski was always the brains behind the outfit, but he's making a movie for 12 year olds here, I'm sure he'll do fine. Formally, he's about a million times better than Tim Miller.

>12 year Olds
I would say more around 16-17 range

Reminds me of that famous BLACKED picture with the dirty nigger hand.

>then fucking her missionary to watch her tits move up and down

Fuuuuuuuuuuck

Exec meddling could explain a lot of decisions about casting though. Reynolds first movie basically had 0 executive oversight.

Deadpool is now their highest grossing/profit to gross ratio of any movie in like 20 years.

Of course executives are going to stick their fingers in that pie and all people on original deadpool movie except RR have magically disappeared.

Amazing how that works out because they know even if Deadpool 2 does less than the first, it will still be seen as a major success because it will still have a tiny budget.

Go look at amount of money John Wick cost to make and return it got.

Deadpool had a better ratio than anything since like Blair Witch or those other cheap ass horror movies that go on to make like 600 mil.

He's talking about the VFX guy/director who put his off time into making deadpool movie better.

Not TJ miller, failed comedian and perennial crybaby.

Reynolds also wants to keep the budget low like the first one. It probably explain why She doesn't have full make up or the fact they hired an mature stunt women for the part.

I know who he's talking about. Tim Miller is a terrible director. TJ Miller is better at comedy than Tim Miller is at directing.

she's based

that doesn't make sense at all. Literally nothing you said makes sense.

gross nigger whore

>they wanted to make her a nigger
>end up with Ghetto Barf

Her only endgame is not shaving her armpits. Literally.

Now one of her body doubles died to spread these disgusting feminist shit.

WW3 can't come soon enough.

obviously not being faithful to Domino's characterization. I expect her to be a generic spunky black chick.

Looks pretty gross there.

lol It's still a multimillion dollar studio film, I'm sure they could afford competent stuntpeople and fucking facepaint.

Ryan Renold wants to keep the budget of DeadPool 2 the same as the first movie. He thinks that if the movie had a huge budget it would ruin the film some how. It cost money to cover an actress in white body make up. So they made the costume design to be cheap as possible.

Expect they didn't. The stunt women who died was a complete amateur. This was her first job and she has no experience on the motorcycle that killed her.

I'm aware of what happened, but your assertion that she was hired to save money is totally baseless.

>chaturbate

what did she mean by this?