(((ZOG)))

Why can´t America into war?

>couldn´t even beat a bunch of farmers in Vietnam
>coulnd´t even beat a bunch of towelheads they sponsored themselves in Afghanistan
>couldn´t even plot to take down Roachistan
>couldn´t even topple Iraq without killing +1 million civilians (muh collateral damage)
>couldn´t even win ww2 without using nukes
>can´t even beat ISIS (gee it really makes you think)
>can´t even get Assad

Hey, nice going with that big military (e.g. The Worlds Biggest Social Welfare Program)

Why do shartmart soldiers have absolutely no pride in themselves? Why are they so cucked? what gives Sup Forums?

Why is America so hillarious?

It´s almost as if someone, I coulnd´t say who, is pulling the strings to make sure the wars don´t end so they can profit from them?

But im surely going out on a limb there.

I´m pretty sure Iceland could have taken Vietnam and they don´t even have a real military

Weren't France failing to fight Vietnam before America stepped in?

Also, while they needed nukes in WW2, they had fucking nukes.

They're topping technology but their tactics and whatnot are certainly lacking.

Their RoE and libtards are what's holding them back, it's easy to look at Nam and shit and go "xdd hur amerilards" but if the US waged total war against any of those nations they wouldn't stand a chance, not even close.

Even without nukes the US army is still the top dog in the world and anybody who denies that is stupid.

what country are you and why should i care (mobile)

He's Denmark.

>Join military
>Kill brown people with multimillion dollar equipment
>get paid to do it
>get lots of perks after service ends
>Very little danger if you dont pick infantry or truck driver
Who cares if we "win". Our enemies most certainly dont

LOOK AT THE STRONG LEADERSHIP IN FIRST WORLD COUNTRIES,
IF WE WUR MEDIEVAL, WE'D ALL BE PEASANTS IN THE OBAMA/TRUDEAU KINGDOM OF LOVE

I'm gonna harness the power of the jews and invade your danish cookie ass country. And just because i dont like u, we aint killin mudslimes in your country.

Exactly this

>Why can´t America into war?

Mostly because they don't go to war to win WAR, but to win 'hearts and minds'.. They bought into the humanitarian meme, and want to spread the (arguably superior, I'll immediately admit that) western ways of freedom and democracy, and as such they go into wars full of good intentions and naivety, rather than guns blazing full force. Also public opinion is extremely imported in conflicts the US is involved with, so they have to walk on eggshells all the time when they deploy troops.

SHART

Not to mention the Vietnamese gave the Chinese a kicking in 1979.

I don't think you know what a war actually is.

>Be liberated from Nazis by America

Vietnam has a system of dams around the country blocking rivers. Many generals said if we blew up the dams the country would have been mostly flooded and flushed every Vietcong out of their underground bases and hiding spots to get to high ground and it would have been a slaughter. But of course someone up top said no.

so whats the deal europe is denmark like your canada

does that make romania your mexico?

>by America
>still falling for the meme
Russia took on a lot more germans than the Americans did,

Remind me again when was the last time Denmark accomplished any kind of victorious military project? Did they ever win anything at all? Or was your country's history just as sad as Hamlet leads me to believe?

If I was stuck in a shithole country like iran id be crying too.

git gud

This is a verry important question

It's difficult for burgers to run and fight when their pants are full of shit weighing them down.

By America you mean USA,right you ungeographical fuck?USA actually can win any war but nuclear bombs are not ''allowed'' becuz muh radiation,muh innocent lives etc

SHART
IN
MART

That's it, I'm moving to oz

I guess all those poo in loo jokes really got to you, eh Pajeet?