BLM Releases New Video

How can we spread this video to the unwashed masses?
youtu.be/bOskziOheQg

bump'n

bump

Well do you want people to just denounce BLM? Sorry user the majority of the public nowadays for ghetto self destructive degenerates. They won't wake up and ask for change in police violence if they're the same ones causing it themselves. Good video but it'll never change as long as the dumbasses are apart of society

Well I think we should spread this video far and wide and let people make up their own minds.

Too much bootlicker sympathy in the video. Every dead police is a victory for human society as whole.

Is police nigger in the pic slowly turning white?

Maybe you don't have niggers around so you don't care but if you live in a big American city full of violent impulsive Blacks they are the thin blue line keeping them from you.

Who is the based black guy?

Go and kill yourself. You are an embarrassment. Every single Finnish police officer is leaps and bounds better than anarchist faggots like you.
Hyi helvetti. Kuvottaa edes ajatella, miten tuollasia aivokuolleita vätyksiä on tässä samassa maassa.

I donated money to cure violence because I care about niggers, they do a lot more for niggers than BLM ever will.

I've seen this video before. Reuploaded by some fucking autist with Nazi videos on his channel... yeah this shouldn't/wont go viral.

Why is it only the blacks that do shit like this? You don't see Asian lives matter.

You piece of shit gommie

You cannot protect yourself? Even with American gun laws?

>2016
>Still needs "authority" and "daddy" figures
lel, maybe when I was 15 I still somewhat respected the Fobba

fortune is granting him power for his good deeds

Because Asians know their lives don't matter. Blacks still haven't figured it out yet.

Not here in D.C., no.

this video gave me feels like i got when i first watched "with open gates"

Well its more because Asians enforce success and hardwork ethics in academics so they dont need it. Niggers gonna nig because they're lazy and know they can be taken care of if they shit themselves

Thanks. Any way we could get Brietbart to post it? Surely Milo is watching sometimes.

I know the guy behind the body cam at 3:57

Respect to the maker of this video.

It's the current year is it? If we didn't have this society built by productive people, you wouldn't get your monthly social security payments. And you wouldn't get to go on your anarchist field trips, since you'd be rotting in a ditch somewhere. You wouldn't exist without the civilized people you hate.

Get the fuck out Jamal

this isn't the original poster of the video. he just wants it shared for views

Well no, it was because the original video started getting censored in terms of search results.

Why didn't /pol make something of that expression?
Looks like the face of conviction. Like she want's to believe

>t. subhuman mongrel

>That one clip with the cop on the hood of the car shooting through the windshield

That was pretty awesome

ITT: bootlickers

You still act like your 15. FUCK COPS !!ANARCHY!!11 xD

You only have to say it if it's not self evident. Usually when someone has to constantly claim something, the opposite is true.