twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE

>maximise your joint slay
Uae a bong or a pipe?

Wuz

BIX

WUZ

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=slay
Urban dictionary is your friend when trying to decipher nigspeak.

When two spoiled minorities come together to act like niggers basically.

Does pol/ have a queen?

KANGZ

I don't speak jive so no idea.

It means you are angry about ethnic people talking about false royalty even though you're from the land where the royalty of England sent her peasants.

The African woman may actually be a queen, but she's probably the fifth queen and probably eats more a day than most villages in her country.

This is a self confidence thing that people who aren't white or asian do to feel good about themselves. You are probably not confident and you probably knew all of this and you're just butthurt.

Queen of what?
Of the gorilla cage at the local zoo?

Laura southern (coal)
Chick from Fox az (coal)
That one attention whore trump trap (probably coal)

Struggle is real :(

WIR WARREN KONIGS UND SHEISSE

Not even trying to meme at this point. What does "your joint slay" mean?

I assume your coupled profit or something. What's a "slay"?

all hail black woman.

It comes from the colloquialism "killing it."

Slay = killing it = doing very well/being successful

Joint slay is two people slaying together.

LMAO Fucking hell we are such Faggots...

kek

WE WUZ QUEENS AND SHIET

Slay is a codeword for white genocide obviously.

The one on the right looks good.

why is that orc surrounded by high elves

the two on the right are black girls in white face...

fake ass niggas. That's what that means.

So "your coupled profits"? As in, you join your forces and maximize your profits?

nah I think one of their grandparents was just a dunmer

Hmmm.. they gonna merc some white bois

Do your thing shorties

>Black woman
>Next to arabic woman

The arab must be rich to dress her house saves like that

Do they realize:
>there was just one King, but thousands of peasants
>most of those peasants were slaves
>ancient Egypt wasn't even black in the first place
?

he looked SO MUCH BETTER with darker hair.

That chick is a Paki. That's clearly a shalwar kameez, i.e Pakistani Dress.

>WE WUZ MUGHALS AN SHIEET

I don't know. I don't understand the negro language. I wish they would just return to their native jungle homes.

post more we wuz pics pls

queens of what? What have these filthy niggers done to benefit society in any way?

WE WUZ QUEENZ N SHIET

Lauren Southern isn't a coalburner.

The news caster went on a date with one but is now with a white guy.

Kayla isn't a trap and she's not a coalburner.
She regularly posts here and posted her BF with the caption "At least he's not a nigger". he just looks like Richard Ramirez a.k.a the Nightstalker.

>Indo-Pakistani Muslim Girls Be Like:

WE WUZ MUGHALS AN SHIEET

>with the caption "At least he's not a nigger".

Jesus. That chick better find a way to cash in on her internet fame because she will be unhirable. I'm not disagreeing, but she has entirely exposed her power level.

Shes an elf prisoner.

You do realise that Egypt didnt have kings right?

They had pharaos.

Do you realise that alot of African kingdoms existed before the European invasion?

No, then read a fucking book.

This WUZ meme is funny, sure, but its literally retarded.

"Yas Queen Slay" is white girls pretending to be gay men pretending to be black women

Is that kelly Rowland?

You realize having kings is not the same as being descendants of kings right?

it means they still can't comprehend a civilized language

Underrated

>flag

well, the pooniggers built your country (assuming ur local, but I doubt it kek).

also, WELKOM TO BURGER KING SIRRRRRRRRR, PIPTY PILS SIRRRRRRRRRR PUTANG INA MO :DDDD

Goddamn I'd mick her if she was still that young. Never thought old crumpet queen had such a nice dick sucking mouth back in the day.

MICKED

nood

hand motions
they are making fun of 'royals' physical attitudes

Love :3

>We wuz Queenz
Pic related

...you serious?

Everyone is obsessed with being royalty, this isn't a racial thing anymore. Women genuinely want to be queens, and "start empires" while doing nothing except getting impregnated by men who work shit jobs. I really don't know these people's game plan.

In a way, every woman is a queen, but not in the royalty sense. In a married household, man is king, woman is queen, assuming a lower position. What they want out of being a Queen is all the perks but none of the work.

Unless you have a face that Hitler himself would gain an erection from the pure Aryanness of you, had no chance.

Name one African kingdom.

>when two deluded minorities meet to discuss how everything that is modern has nothing to do with whites
>we WUZ but are no longer

I'd rape both of them though. No need to take the clothes off. I need something to clean my dick off on post rape

I'd like to cum across, on and in those queens if you get what I'm trying to say.

A R Y A N

Op picture is of queens. Liz isn't a queen, she is the Queen.

That is probably the worst photoshop I've ever seen. Nice try shill.

I hope you get necklaced you African cunt

>be descended from a nigger that was sold to yuropeons by other nigger in africa couple of hundred years ago (read: peasant harambe from tiny village)
>WE WUZ KANGZ
That's like strayans saying they were royalty, which actually is possible but very unlikely as destitute/sentenced royalty did exist.

Lauren Southren is a coalburner

She even talks like a nigger. Look at her twitter

moar.

Yes. Hillary Clinton is our queen.

>Does pol/ have a queen?
lurk moar.

OOOOGA BOOOGA WE WUZ FUGGIN KWEEEENZ YO
*SHITS ON THE STREET WITH PADMA*

Good. They can go back and rule in Africa. No royalty titles are recognized in America because it's a Republic.

KANGZ

but but but...blacked

N

SHEEEIT

STOP HATING WHITE PEOPLE IS WHAT SHE SAYIN

WE ALL NEED TO UNITE AND OPPOSE THE JEW

"SLAY" EM

I know music well too. We would totally make the perfect couple

>said no one ever

Aka how best to ride the dudes dick and face in the best 3some possible

Stuck up bitches be stuck up bitches.

Why do blacks need to constantly tell themselves they're great?

Compensating?

How often do you hear white women say, "I'm a strong white woman!"

Blacks hate themselves for being black

to be honest I want to impregnate them both

They know they're stupid and unattractive. So yes, overcompensating

Me too, though only arab slut.

underrated

wtf, I love Hungary now

well most of the board, american and international, supports hillary so its only natural she is our queen

For some reason my body screams at me to inseminate full on ooga booga African women, as long as they're not fat.

As in, we're doing so well it's hard to describe.

Ben is the man

This is so hilarious. When I graduated im 2011 by graduation class was filled with negros and we were led by another negro that was into that shit. She had the afro and wore traditionaly african clothing. When she would lecture the class about not letting white people bring them down she kept repeating that same line "WE WUZ KANGS".

Of course a white guy was valedictorian and a lot of the blacks didn't graduate.

zulu kingdom
shaka bruh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zulu_Kingdom

what does this mean.

from an anthropological point of view, it seems that most subaltern non-whites, more particularly those outside of the far-east, have an ingrained psychological tendency that on the one hand assures them of their uniqueness and the importance of their identity, but on the other preserves the insurmountable notion of inferiority.

In the era of transnational politics of identity, the access to racial and religious pride is easier than ever, and the product stronger than ever. Thus, the notion of inferiority is readily overcome, but its demands grow greater as time goes on.

The result: absurd illusions, such as superimposing 'royalty' on your identity to give it greater credence and a transparent veneer of pseudo-grandeur.