Ls anyone else here concerned about skinhead violence?

ls anyone else here concerned about skinhead violence?

I'm a law abiding resident of Arizona and drive around with a 1911 because of a skinhead compound consisting of 3 trailers. These guys will just start screaming in the middle of the night. They go on and on about how their will be a war between blacks and the hells angels.

Skinhead violence is a concern for law abiding citizens. What has Sup Forums done to secure this country from lawlessness?

I filed several police reports concerning noise and the burning of Israeli flags and I'm in contact with several Tea party members about forming a neighborhood watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xd_GcDz7UQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my dads the president of a hells angels chapter
ama

What has the hells angels got to do with skinheads?

How does it feel knowing your dad is in the has been biker gang?

>has been

you would never say that to one of them to their faces, that much i can guarantee.

That doesn't make it any less true though, does it?

As long as you're white you shouldn't be afraid of anything.

>one post by this ID.

And its stale pasta.

Still, after all these years I get trigged when burgers say 'skinhead' and use it in a completely wrong context.

youtube.com/watch?v=xd_GcDz7UQc

No. Only leftist pussies are scared of them

If this were true you wouldn't be talking about it on the Internet.

Here's a challenge.

Which chapter?

Kind of have. They aren't the same group as the 70s. Meth has really gotten to them.

considering the significance of getting your face busted in, im going to disagree

>i wouldn't be talking about it on the internet

they already post their shit all over facebook and twitter and instagram

none of the mc's can be as they were. the us govt is too powerful. the reason why they are called mc's is because they legally have to be an llc per chapter to avoid being associated as an illegal gang

Is he also the CEO of Microsoft?

If so can he unban me from Xbox Live plz?

If I were you I would be very careful about who you bitch about on the internet.

These people will absolutely fuck you up.

oooooh i shit my pants. come get me ooga booga.

Skinheads are relevant
99% of them are just druggy bums

no but i know how to run certain "operations"

Which chapter?

>Hells Angels
I'm a member of PIRU BLOODS street game MOB in real life, I'd straight up murder these pasty whtie motherfuckers

suck a fat one, faggot

Except white genocide.
Or getting tricked into marrying a former mudshark.
Or your daughter coming home blacked.
Or another non-white president.
Or a loss of cultural and political relevance.
Or unfettered non-white immigration.
Or getting shot in the street by a mud.
Or going to prison and spending a night in the mud sector before they transfer you to the Opie sector.

Other than that, if you're white you shouldn't be afraid of anything.

Your CCW is a 1911 or you have one in your vehicle?

Whats wrong with Bikies in Australia? are they cucked too?

I am not too concerned with skinheads and/or bikers. Especially for bikers, in order to get any trouble from them you have to cause trouble unless you're not white. The serious crime they are involved with typically include debt collecting, revenge type violence and drugs. Sure drug dealers can bring in some of the unwanted types, but that's about the extent their shenanigans affect law-abiding citizens at least here in Finland.

Funny story though, in the small ~5-10k population village my mother lives they were supposed to get a refugee center (institutionalized housing for refugee applicants) in this rather old building which previously served - among other things - as some sort of biker club location. However, people from the village petitioned to keep the bikers rather than get immigrants.

a lot of biker gangs in Australia are made up of immigrants why that is I don't know?

>Burn Israel flag
>War between blacks though
Yeah atleast try to get your story straight you fucking dumb cunt.

I don't know if I've ever seen an immigrant - as in of african or arabic descent - biker here in Finland, and they seems extremely rare overall in western Europe. Perhaps the reason is that the immigrants to Australia and to, say, Finland are of different demographies. To my understanding, you get mostly SE asians, right?

good thing they don't have guns here, usually if you look like pic realted just don't come near them

>polish aristocracy

Cute. I watched Sons of Anarchy too.

Implying they all haven't sold/used methsince the50s

You know nothing of the hells angels

Me? I'm a neet pleb

Skinhead biker gangs are organisations of peace. Anyone who's violent towards others isn't a true biker. Please don't be racist against the peaceful, moderate majority of bikers.

>skinhead
>hells angels
>neonazis
>nazis

Nicely mixed these, OP. Sounds like youre ignorant cunt.

Fucking bullshit. What does HA have to do w/ skinheads? AZ is always a HA state, not due to some racist shit though

Also there are no Jews or niggers in AZ so why are these dudes so worked up?