It's all getting too tiresome

Hurr Durr, you're a nigger!

>mfw I'm not only an Ethiopian, but a semitic speaking Amhara-Tigre mutt from AA with ancestors from Wollo; Jirru & Axum.
>mfw You lot don't understand the meaning of Semitic; Hamitic; Omotic, etc...
>mfw You fail to see the difference between Negroid; Caucasoid; etc...
>mfw You know nothing about the different tribes, clans and ethnicities that make up Africa.
>mfw You assume that the world's population is split in either white or black
>mfw My skin complexion is fairer than arabs; indians; mongols, etc...
>mfw I've got straight soft hair
>mfw I;ve got body hair all over my back; chest; abdomen; legs, forearms; and even on the back of my hands, and not only that, but the body hair that I have is smooth
>mfw I can grow a full beard that is as soft as any white man out there
>mfw I ask others to guess where I'm from, and they guess that I'm from the middle east or a country like Azerbaijan.
>mfw I can regonize a single Ethiopian from a hundred or so Somalis; Eritreans; Sudanese; Egyptians; Negros, etc...
>mfw My father has extremely pale brown eyes without being mixed
>mfw My sister is mistaken for a Punjabi
>mfw My mother is mistaken as being from Maghreb
>mfw Ethiopia is full of people like me
>mfw Oromos; Somalis from Oganden; Welayta; Afar; Gambela; etc... are just conquered people and not real abysinnians
>mfw Foreigners think that the self-proclaimed "habesha" communities that are taking their jobs are mostly Eritrean and Somalis.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xOjPECybOYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mfw Others think that only skin color is the basis for definining one's race regardless of culture; facial features; bone structures; amount of bodyhair; height; behavior; etc...
>mfw I am thankfully not simple enough so as to be able to tell the difference between Japs; Chinks; Gooks; Koreans; etc..
>mfw I am fortunately not simple enough like most Americans so as to confuse an Anglo-Saxon or a Germanic as being Iranian or a Turk solely based on skin color.
>mfw Simpleton NEET Sup Forumstards think that they can nullify the decision that racist and xenophobe 18th; 19th and 20th scientist took when claiming that Abyssinians weren't black.
>mfw When the Queen of England bowed for Teferi Mekonnen
>mfw You lot are being edgy, fancying yourselves to Nazis without knowing a single think about what they stood for.
>mfw I'm as racist towards black people as you are, if not more
but my racism is well-founded and backed with concrete arguments.
>mfw You proclaim yourselves as nationalists and yet wear Nazi insignias.
>mfw You assume that me claiming that Abyssinians aren't black neccesarily means that they belong to the white race.
>mfw Abyssinians are different in every way from other Africans or black guys.
>mfw i'm wasting time yet again trying to enlighten Sup Forumstards
>mfw I couldn't care less if some idiot online called me a nigger
>mfw this is all pointless since individuality is taking over collectivism and race; religion; sexual orientation are more irrelevant than ever before
>mfw you're still going to call me a nigger after reading this post
>mfw most of you aren't even going to read this post in it's entirety

WE

Fuck off nigger

WUZ

KANGZ

>Hurr Durr, you're a nigger!
Then stop being a nigger and you won't get treated like one.

Nobody here cares if you're a nigger

feel free to shitpost with the rest of us and get some RARE FLAG replies

Why do African flags always look like shit?

>mfw There are no other groups of people other than the white race that is full of we wuz bullshit and feels entitled.
Hurr durr, we used to hang you niggers
Hurr durr, ya'll used to be our slaves
Hurr durr, we used to only fuck your wimminz but now you're taking ours
muh negative rights
muh bus seat
muh superiority

You can't even fucking keep your niggers under control, you're everything that was, Anyssinnians on the other hand are everything that was, and everything that there is to be.
Wtf is your point? You're don't even have one you fucking rube cunt.
Das it mane. Delight in my rareness maplebro.
>Why do African flags always look like shit?
Nearly half of the countries of Africa stole our flag. The green; yellow; red flag was the banner of the Ethiopian monarchy which other Africans took after gaining their independence because they're fucking too lazy to come up with their own shit.

>thinks we care he's part nigger part sand nigger

Picture of yourself

don't really understand why you added the body hair part

you're the same Ethop-user from 3 days ago, who said the Ethiopia is a corrupt shithole ?

Fuck off, negro

Seriously though people on here don't really seem to have a problem with blacks living in Africa. Case and point Somalibro.

fuck you

>Implying that the Egyptians were white.
Another we wuz kangs in the making.
You failed to understand the message that I was putting forth, yet again. I'm not part anything, dude. Abyssinians are a race of their own. That's where humanity supposedly immerged so if anything, you and the other niggers are variations and descendants of our race and not the other way around.

with the exception of South Africa and Portugal.

Fuck you spaghetti nigger

>Implying that the Egyptians were white.
youtube.com/watch?v=xOjPECybOYY

I honestly don't care where you're from just stick with your own people and we will be fine.

>WE WAZ DA FIRST NIGGERS

Still a nigger. A proto nigger or beta nigger or omega nigger, whatever, you're still a nigger.

And now you're claiming that I'm Somali. Wtf dude! It's like you're asking to be called a fucking rube.
Yep. I'm the only Ethiopian Shitposter.
I mentioned body-hair because negros don't usually have some, and the few that have it, usually have it as coarse curly burnt looking.
Are you really going to argue the fact that Egyptians were black? By god, mate!! You know what? I won't even bother.

WE...

As for sticking with my own, damn right I will. Wouldn't want my offspring to be tainted with black culture like you lot are, and wouldn't want them to be fag cucks either.

damn, I guess I'm #ReichBehindHer now

that first guy was talking about another guy who posts on here from somalia

The fuck is this retarded bullshit?
Nobody cares, niggers are niggers.

You"re going to die later today.

>And now you're claiming that I'm Somali. Wtf dude! It's like you're asking to be called a fucking rube.
No. I mentioned the Somalian posters meaning that people on Sup Forums don't care about your flag or race if you stick to your own nation.

>Are you really going to argue the fact that Egyptians were black? By god, mate!! You know what? I won't even bother.
What? I was simply linking a video that they were more closely related to us Europeans than Arabs or Blacks.

>As for sticking with my own, damn right I will. Wouldn't want my offspring to be tainted with black culture like you lot are, and wouldn't want them to be fag cucks either.

>implying this nig wouldn't sell his mother to get with a white gf

>WE WAZ DA FIRST WHITE PEOPLE
Still an Iranian. A proto Turk or beta middle eastern or omega Slav, whatever, you're still an asiatic.

>people on Sup Forums don't care about your flag or race
r you sure about that one, lad?

tell us some funny stories

kek. good job padano.

Imagine if you got a rowdy Abo in here, making posts about how he's a unique species and a special little snowflake etc, never having contributed anything to human societal evolution in any way shape or form.

That's pretty much OP.

>>people on Sup Forums don't care about your flag or race
Evident from the Somalian poster who got no shot whatsoever. He was loved. Were you nto around? You just need to not want to move to Europe and hate immigrants. I.E. stick to your own.

>shot
shit

Tl:dr stop calling me nigger I'm half nigger :((((((

He was loved because he had noice banter and self awareness, and because somalia is twenty times the shithole ethiopia is

THE AMERICANS ARE AWAKE! HIDE YOUR WIVES, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

>Others think that only skin color is the basis for definining one's race

Plenty of people here say that white people can be niggers, referring to white trash like rednecks

>mfw some fucking dumbass sub 90 IQ nigger thinks he's smart because he knows the difference between different groups of savages

Yes, so enlightened you are, knowing that the entire world is not literally white and black

Jesus fucking christ niggers are dumb and arrogant

Obviously I'd still call him a nigger for bants but I think most people don't care if you stay in your own nation on here. Might be called subhuman every once in awhile.

Too long, didn't read.

Ethiopia actually has a rich history. Shitposting aside, there are many a threads here where we mention the differences between you and sub-sahara.

What bothers me is it sounds like you're defending the sub-saharans. Both you and I know they are different from us. On the contrary, if you're angry about being lumped in with them, that's not our fault as much as it is theirs for shitting up the continent of Africa so bad that you get lumped in with their imagery.

Start an Ethiopian nationalist movement and purge them. Make Axum great again.

Did you just find Sup Forums recently? Never seen your flag before then the past couple of days you've become prolific.

>mfw I has educated in a private international french high-school with white; arabs; blacks; etc...
>mfw I never dated a black girl
>mfw nearly all of my last gf were Italians or French
>mfw My only gf in England was english
>mfw I'm now a homosexual strict top who takes joy in stretching euro boi-pussy and punishing sluts like you
I thank the Europeans and other White guys for being mentally unstable enough so as to let backdoor bandits like myself have fun with them

Yeah we all agree nogs are fine as long as they stay in nog countries

>itt: asshurt dindus

Why are you so butthurt at Europeans? I like Ethiopians way better than the Muslim goatfuckers in your area. Just help us Deus Veult and we will make both our nations great again.

Well that was my point

wew lad sure sounds like a self-hating nog right there. Correct me if I'm wrong.

deus vult*

mfw i was*
I usually just shitpost on /biz/; /his/ or /lit/. I never thought that I'd enjoy Sup Forums because people here are unable to have a decent conversation but I've grown fond of shitposting.

You will be purged from Europe soon, along with every other mudshit.

Doubly so because you're a poofta. I hope ISIS burns you alive, double-nigger.

>Hurrdurr Africans think all white people are retarded Americans

Fuck off m8

Well you ARE a nigger OP.

Yeah dude, its sorta like if an alien race invaded earth. All people would band together for a little bit to defeat them and then go back to fighting each other.

Europe used to be as diverse as Africa but now that all the people from Africa and Asia started flooding in there its like they have to band together to fight the alien invasion.

Europe used to be full of tribes and tribal warfare. Instead of the Zulu and the Xhosa they would have clans and differing heraldry fighting each other. Still tribalism though.

If they ever get all the Asians and Africans out of Europe they will start fighting each other again.

I'm not butt-hurt, dude. Like I said, if it wasn't for unstable white guys, I wouldn't be sexually active.
Not really. I just have a kink for hairy guys like myself, most black, asian guys aren't hairy. As for Middle-eastern faggots, there aren't as many around because muh religion.
Here's hoping!

Do you guys hate Somalians, I am trying to find a non Somalian African that does not hate Somalians and I cannot find one.

Are you implying Europe and Europeans arw now entirely united and not diverse anymore? Because that's quite a stretch.

F

> mfw
> mfw
> mfw

Cancer. Kill yourself.

(you)

So you expect everyone in the world to distinguish niggers?
Can you tell the difference between a french, german, austrian, swiz or polack?
Can you distinguish every asian from one and the other?

Just shut the fuck up nigger and burn some people alive no one cares about your shithole

That's actually a very good arguments, and if I'm not mistaken, poster is from AFRICA.
1st decent post and it's from Africa, says a lot about who the real niggers are, eh eurofags?

Why do you have to insult us when we have nothing to do with this, delete this desu :(

No of course not but if there was ethnic conflict would you care if you were fighting beside a white polish person as opposed to a Dutch person?

I lived through the desegregation of our schools and I can tell you when shit kicked off with the blacks the English and Afrikaans stopped fighting each other and fought together.

Thats the point I was trying to make.

Whats with that olympic runner from ehtiopia doing that hand sign, is there any truth to what he is speaking or just nonsense.
More clarity on the situation is welcomed as well

They have an off smell about them

If by "you", you meant to say Abyssinians (Amhara&Tigre) than yes, we do hate them. But if you meant to ask if Ethiopians hate Somalians, I doubt that they do because we've got Somali Ethiopian in the Ogaden that is a formerly Somalian land.

They have a shit attitude about them, I dont know about the smell though.

Fucking weird group of people. If you are kind to them they treat you like shit but if you treat them like shit they are kind to you.

I dont understand them.

If i would ask you what country i'm from, you wouldn't be able to say which one i was from aswel if you would see me in real life. It's pathetic that you nignogs cry about 'you can't tell blacks apart SO YOU MUST BE RACIST'. You can't tell white people apart aswel, you racist. See how useless this argument is, fucking hell man.

Quite frankly 90% of the people don't give a shit who you are or where you came from. But don't make it look like you're some kind of special little flower amidst thousands of your kind.

Take a seat and shut the fuck up.

>I'm not a nigger you guys I swear
>proceed to outline the fact that you are in fact an arab nigger

w e w

I sort of agree with you OP. I know bantus are the true niggers and should be lynched on sight, but a lot of us get carried away. I am not too familiar with the different tribes of East Africa, I have only really been expised to somalis. Now, if I am not mistaken, somalis have a more semetic skull shape, while also being nigger rats who should be shot, as you probably also know, so that isn't an accurate measuring point for what makes one human.

Since I don't know much avout your people I am willing to give you the benefit of doubt, and since you express yourself coherently I will assume you are not complete niggers. As long as your birthrates arent astronomic, and you are able to prosper and develop your own lands, I have no hate for you. I even recognize how golbalists and international corperations fuck people over and destroy their way of life by overfishing and such and wholeheartedly want such practices to stop.

Anyways, make your nations prosperous, keep the ecosystems healthy and the races pure, stay the fuck out.of my homeland and may globalists and kikes stay out of yours.

Destroy the dam you dirty KANG or we will destroy your entire country

Accept it shitskin. You're a nigger, albeit a nilote, but still classified as a nigger.

Oh goody an Ethiop. Can I ask a question? So you go over all the tribes in your country I don't care about but hasn't there been one tribe protesting another and then the government shooting them? Who's shooting who? Is the government full of light skinned people such as yourself or is it mixed?

Everybody knows that Ethiopians are not the same as fucking sub-Saharan Africans you retard. Most people on this board are dumb as fuck and I bet 90% of them still knew this.

Disregard my previous post OP, didn't read this yet. You are a racemixing degenerate, say hello to my Maxim, or more likely, say hello to AIDS.

>be ethipoia have your own script for writing
>defete the italians and be the only african country not to be conquerd
>be christian and have a lagacy of thousnds of years relating to the anciet egypitians and nubian kingdoms genetically
>probably the true descendets of those anciet kingdoms
>still people think your the same like the rest of the african nations and think you dont have a lagacy and history while your history is even older than some europen nations
>get shitt on casue your poor now
>feels bad man

shut the fuck up nigger lmao

Gtfo nigger.
(nice flag tho)

>two posts to >greentext
>is somehow a "victim"
>mfw this isn't Sup Forums

The Olympic runner raising his hands up and crossing them over his head was a sign of showing oppressions. He was trying to give the impression that his hands were cuffed. But, it's all bullshit. Dunno if you've read recent news about Ethiopia, but all our former slaves/niggers are revolting. Mainly Somalis and Oromos, they want to oust the gov but there really is no alternative. Ethiopia has been a single party state for a while now, so if it's not EPRDF it will be political rookies who won't be able to solve the problems that we have. They, the Oromos; Somalians and nearly everyone else that is Ethiopian but isn't Semitic like us Amharas and Tigres want to split and gain their independence.
>tfw when i just got back from england after 4 years of study and a random dude from fucking caliphate of norway advises you to stay out of his shithole. I wouldn't even go there if you paid me, dude.
Bomb the dam, bro. It's deep in the south amidst niggers.

You helped these niggers build the goddamn fucking dam, didn't you?

kek kys nigger.

wat dam?

yep!
Hey AIDS! How's it going?
>You are a racemixing degenerate
Implying that I'll be able to father children by having sex with pussies like yourself.
Cheers mate.
The hydroelectric dam that we Ethiopians are currently building on the Nile to cuck Egypt.

you control the fucking world and you don't know what dam? goddam you

>le backdoor bandit

Do you have teh aids?

>Sand/Mountain niggers thinking anyone gives a shit about their building projects.

fug

>Implying that you won't gladly suck my dick if you get the chance

Same goes for you.

fuck off, amerifat

Stfu Egypt, you're making us look bad. The plan is to bait White guys to come visit the monuments and historical sites of our country whilst reassuring them that we aren't niggers and fuck the shit out of them once they get here.

So let me get this straight, this whole thread is an african who is -already- butthurt starts telling people why he's butthurt then remains being butthurt.

Nice thread.

Destroy the fucking dam, we can't have a shower here anymore, REEEEE

Way too small. I bet you disappoint a lot of people.

do you have a BBC