Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=78kn2YBfHFw
youtube.com/watch?v=eowPka21BNc
youtube.com/watch?v=Hwr3ZVhyFS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6SwWKmFASfU
youtu.be/yyLQatVK7-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Futurecrats BTFO again.

It's not Xavier-tier intelligent, but it does tickle the mind.

I like this one
youtube.com/watch?v=78kn2YBfHFw

That's stupid and you're stupid.

you either know it or you don't. memorization is the cheapest type of intellect. dogs and horses can memorize patterns. true intellectual jokes require thinking, not just pure memorization and laughing because you are able to recognize a reference.

pretty good for a one liner

watching TOS made me realize how many futurama episodes they just copied

it's in reference to a horse-race right? The idea of a quantum finish is contextual not referential. Did you not get the joke and now you're upset about it?

oops. how many episodes futurama copied off of TOS* if that wasn't clear

i don't ploycotton to coping tropes

that's no joke
quandum physics is weird like that

It's not funny, it just rewards people who have a base knowledge of pop science.

So often people's favourite joke is just a reference to something that they understood, they didn't find it funny but it made them feel smart.

then tell me what my counter argument to your asinine statement is. It's contextual, so you should already know it.

>asuka image
>is a shitposter
Checks out

It's very true. Once upon a time I had a horrible idea. Monty Python and the Holy Grail was having a midnight showing in my town. Having never seen it before, I thought it would be a treat to go. So I went. And it was the worst movie trip of all time. Every single time a joke happened in the movie, I couldn't hear the punchline, because the audience laughed at the wrong moment. They knew the punchline and laughed over it. They were literally trained zombies, laughing on cue, and I couldn't laugh with them because I never heard the punchlines.

There was one good joke though. The one with the knight who's horse raced towards the castle for an inordinate length of time. They just couldn't figure out when to laugh as a group. Some laughed at the start of the scene, and other's chuckled throughout, but only I genuinely guffawed at the punchline, my voice alone, in this theatre full of idiots, excepting myself, of course.

it's the man so smart he can't get laid
I heard the rumors but I never believed

thanks for the pic have a rare yui

holy shit. you sound fucking insufferable. which is why you went to the movies alone.

Couldn't find a clip of this one but I thought it was pretty good:
"You see, Vergon 6 was once filled with the super dense substance known as dark matter, each pound of which weighs over 10 000 pounds."

its okay i only collect asukas

>What if the secret ingredient in Slurm is... people!
>No, there's already a drink like that - Soylent Cola
>Really? How is it?
>It varies from person to person.

Well it's got nothings on pickle rick I'll give you that.

>Sup Forums doesnt understand advanced physics
shocker

yeah, all of this is why its a bad idea to watch a cult movie with its fans for the first time.

At-least they didn't right any entire episode about it and shitting sell out to the memeing redditors who have literally no fucking brains.

Not advanced, I think a quantum particle will literally change if you watch them or observe them.

Nice wiki check
Futurama is a show for smart individuals, so its not a surprise you can't grasp the humor.

Friendo It's still not advanced at all, literally just about what you can remember it's not that relevant information what so ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=eowPka21BNc

The lawyer chicken scenes are some of the funniest ones
youtube.com/watch?v=Hwr3ZVhyFS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6SwWKmFASfU

Also
>Your Honor, I move that I be disbarred for introducing this evidence against my own clients.

Hyperchicken was a great creation. His best episode was the case he won.

well how many people would know that you fuck you dumb fuck

it was like a 3 seconds gag

And unsurprisingly it's only brainlets who fail at "remembering" these simple facts

The "quantum finish" is about the observer effect. The observer effect means just watching something can change what's being watched. For example, in experiments, particles will literally change how they behave, depending on whether they're being watched. Farnsworth is protesting that watching the horse race changed the winner.

Only for smart people this advanced humour

this post was so retarded, I'll sage my own thread

best side character for sure
youtu.be/yyLQatVK7-k

Mumbo? Perhaps. Jumbo? Perhaps not!