When will women wake up

Why can't the majority of women see how feminism and independence is not working out for *them* and how they would be getting a better deal if they just stopped being sluts and behaved themselves and got married?
I don't get how one group can fuck up this hard, they aren't just fucking themselves up, they're sinking the ship with them.

Women are inherently jealous and entitled, and don't have the ability to think long term, only about what they think they want and deserve right now.

> Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla
Post more THICC

THIIIIIICCCCC HNGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I don't know, that type of behavior isn't even attractive to anyone that isn't a teenager with raging hormones.
I want a woman with class.

...aaand fpbp /thread as yoozsh

They don't actually see the damaging effects of feminism until they are thirty when that ship has already sailed.

Gotta love thick white women

Which is why women are the niggers of gender.

>Why can't the majority of women see how feminism and independence is not working out for *them*

it works perfectly for woman, perfectly.
you might want a tl;dr on how and why

> Men are true leaders of society
> Women are submissive followers
> Feminism is ruining our society

Them women didn't take over. Men LET them. Stop blaming this on the women and take responsibility for your country and its culture.

Why do you think you are qualified to judge whether feminism has worked for women? Not a feminazi or anything, just sayin'...do you have a vag? Have you walked a day in high heels?

I never had a choice

Is that your opinion on your mother?

>feminism
>being sluts
what? saling your body is capitalistic
patriarchal inventure.

got u pham

ITT: insecure people who happen to be male

>mommy can you get me something from the store today -- I'm afraid to venture out into the social construct

Women will wake up when its popular and the easy opinion to have since they base everything they think on what everyone else thinks.

>extremists and psychos hijack feminism in the 90's
>hijack preferential hiring from black people and give it to white woman
>lower standards for woman at military and schools
>prop up bullshit campaigns like all men are rapists, yes means no,anti-abortion etc.
>completely take over the the family courts using democrats
>give single mothers full autonomy over everything that is related to the family
>colleges and uni's are terrorized by feminists
>woman as a collective don't care because they haven't understand the full depth of what is happening

My mother cheated on my father, then divorced him and took everything he had.
Helluva redpill though.

You're still blue pilled if you ever think that women could "wake up".

They don't have the capacity to. Their biological wiring affects them too much to make logical and rational decisions.

because it would get them less attention

why is this so hard to understand?

HHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNGGGGGGGG

I WUNT AN ASIAN NOOOOOOWW

>thicc asian women

MY FETISH

i fucked this girl

it was ok

nice

It's anecdotal, but I feel the tides of change coming. I think that my age group (born in 88) stumbled in to the apex of promiscuity. I'm soon to hit 28. Girls from my grade school seem pretty split on whether they partied and fucked their way to their current state or not.

What I think is that we all grew up seeing the self destruction of Gen X and their high amounts of coal burning and divorce. No amount of Huffpost articles can counter reality. Everyone sees those desperate girls hitting the Wall now that social media is big. I think these visions have reverberated to the born in 95+ generation.

Granted, they're generally scared of their own shadows and eat sjw shit pretty hard, but few act on it.

My sister-in-law graduated high school recently and due to sister-in-law living with us now, I get to meet her friends fairly frequently. They are generally qt girls. But at 19-20, the girls my age were drinking semen at parties on an industrial level. These girls aren't. They hang around, play vidya, watch movies/streams together and then go to bed. Alcohol might be there, but they just aren't as slutty despite being defenders of sluts.

And I think it has to do with seeing their parents, teachers, and younger aunts/uncles crash hard and hit the wall, and subconsciously they're avoiding that pussy mileage.

They still can't cook or pick decent degrees in college, but baby steps are still steps.

you're incapable of getting neither desu

I would but hurting women's feelings is now criminalized in the west

@86516593

You don't even deserve (You) fucking fedora retard.

They do get married user. Then they get a divorce, and your money. I dont think they could be any happier. We are on the edge of having western society collapse completely just trying to appease them endlessly.

HNNNNNNNNNNG

>b-b-ut those polls said women say they're less happy now than they were 50 years ago before feminism!

surveys have bias

people answer questions in them according to how they want to be perceived, even if they know its anonymous, the ego still creates a general bias

women want you to think they're the victim now more than ever

You're so friendly for boosting hos self esteem this way, and on Sup Forums no less. Everyone can achieve anything when you put your mind to it!

Same. And the number of times I've seen this mentioned on /pol leads me to believe we are not a minority.

I saw the whole "SocJus" thing rise up on tumblr and twitter in the later 00's. By the time I was in college I was pretty skeptical about it, having been reading and watching plenty of things on globalism, destroying the family unit, etc. I took a "Womens History" course in my extremely liberal college, hoping to find some solace in learning about the subject in depth. But surprise! The class was a watered down Feminist class. I learned nothing new and, get this, our required reading was FICTION in a HISTORY class. Everyone else seemed to buy it up. I was not convinced. In fact, more skeptical than ever. A few years after graduating college is when the "SJW" rise happened. Now I sit back as the left eats itself alive. I watch as other women take pride in turning into a genderless fat blob. But it's okay. I've got my sustainable garden set-up and my gun. I'm working hard, keeping my head down, and saving up for that piece of land in the middle of nowhere. Have fun with your feminist theory in wake of a society collapse.

Re: divorce, it's still not a well known fact about China's divorce laws, at least on /pol. Google them for a hearty laugh.

you are a minority, not that many women cheat, but it is absolutely not worth taking the risk at this point in time

Don't they create benefits for themselves through femenism?

So why do you want to fuck niggers?

Completely illusory and hollow ones, yes

Ah explains it. In my family father was the cheating one with horrible personality so i was genuinely wondering who those anons talk about when they state those.
Those threads attract people that had bad experience with women, how is that surprising? People are mostly shit in general and your target when it comes to procreating is the opposite gender, so the outcome is obvious.

Red pill women exist.

you goddamn jew trying to get me to have yellow fever.

Your father was also a nigger then. Cheaters of either gender won't get a free pass from me.

>ausfail
Yeah like you didn't already have it

>double negatives
>South Africa
Stop stealing someone's Internet access, Jamal.

You're making it worse cunt, it's difficult enough as it is.

The idea of using that image was that even chink women who we always think of as well behaved and feminine are capable of whore behaviour.

Women are the niggers of the world.
>meme generator

Do you keep slaves?

cunt. its either you post those laws or come up with moar THICC to make a meaningful contribution in this thread.

Oh fuck her sweaty, lewd body in that skimpy clothing has me diamonds. Time to fap.

Just look at US, they do the exact same thing as women. They do not realize that by shooting holes in the plane while they're trying to hit ME they're crashing it with everybody else on board.

Or they do realize and they don't care, I mean it's americlaps after all.

It's the aussie way m8

This is also a problem, people today are paying for mistakes of previous generations.
Feminism is so deeply entrenched in west that you can't simply fight it like you could do vs Nazis because you have many ideological traitors in your own camp.

Pepl r niggers of species

i ve sent this army to your house rite now

Well, I can live perfectly fine on my own. I enjoyed attaining a higher education and now live happily working my way up in my career and coming home to a house I paid for. Don't have to worry about anyone else. So, how is this fucking me up OP?

>I want a women with class.

To match your fedora?

>Cohorted by other men to elevate women

suck a dick

They won't wake up

You're trying to battle against a hundred years of feminism that grows more radical each year. On top of that, the state has destroyed the family structure and our culture; how do you intend to fix a woman who grew up with no father and has an IQ of 95?

Nothing is going to change when the state is present to lift the female ego up. Our only hope is a revolution, likely a violent one.

If anyone here is in the presence of women who have an IQ and a personality worth dealing with, then do the up most to explain how feminism has destroyed the family.

^ this.

The answer is to shun them. But then Normie already does that.
As society SHOULD be doing.

All that strange dyke shit isn't getting them the high paying jobs.

They really ARE stuck in one station of society once they take on
the mantle of the eternal tattoo'd up pierced lesbian.

They don't need to work their way up to high paying jobs.

They have shifted society so left wing that they can operate in our governments. They will work as teachers, civil servants and in politics.

Alongside this is the welfare state dragging along these dregs

You have a naive assumption assuming that there is a sector of society that will somehow fail and all will be right. Instead, everything is going to fail, because everything is rotten at the base. Our governments, economy, culture and genetic stock will degrade into either war or dust.

Wow. Google them you useless shitstain.

Do you actually want a woman that buys into the jewish-propagated nigger culture?