How many of you fucks has actually seen my movies, instead of just watching my wine commercial? Out with it...

How many of you fucks has actually seen my movies, instead of just watching my wine commercial? Out with it, you cretins. You wouldn't know film if it bit you in the ass and then circled around your large infested depository of piss and vinegar to give you a stern slap in the face.

just say anything?

it's a shame that studios meddled with his films so often.

you just wanted everyone to read this thread in his voice didn't you

I've only seen Citizen Kane, The Third Man and Transformers: The Movie

AAAAAHHHHHHH

Reading it in his drunken voice is the best

F for Fake and Touch of Evil are worth it.

I only watched Chuck- A Biography.You know, his wacky adventures before he went bamkrupt and was forced to sell his establishment to Sneed.

Lady from Shanghai was pretty good, to be honest

Who in the fuck watches wine commercials?

The prime of his career was an era where studio heads were paramount and directors practically interchangeable.

THE FRENCH

Even bigger shame is how he continuously kept running out of money, leading into numerous projects never finishing and getting released. We almost had a Lear film by him if the fucking French only wouldn't have kept fucking around with the contract abd financing.

The Stranger is also pretty good, despite attempts to fuck his vision. And it's in public domain!

MUAAAAAAAH

I didn't see your movies OR your wine commercial, all I saw were the parodies of your commercials on The Critic.

A wild pleb appears!

Anyone else love The Trial? No other film has as satisfyingly used set designs and locations for me. I wonder if Lynch took cue from this because it's very similar to the atmosphere he tries to create.

Green peaness

I thought it was boring t b h.

I liked Citizen Kane, planning on watching F for Fake and Third Man next.

Shit I thought The Critic would give me cred