Is it possible to have a successful G4 nostalgia thread here?

Is it possible to have a successful G4 nostalgia thread here?
youtube.com/watch?v=8QQG_H-zMWo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J41ba7qv9rQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2BjTUj-_Mxs
youtu.be/arKkCMpjAVk
youtube.com/watch?v=wp9O6FvyD0U
youtu.be/KHgVs1AYWb0
youtube.com/watch?v=y7dURCUGxmU
youtube.com/watch?v=eU6S-jmaJbw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Someone said nostalgia? I only ripoff Nostalgia Critic's videos.

i think if g4 added stuff like linus tech tips and just full on twitch streams to their programing, they would have survived

CODE MONKEY LIKE TAB AND MTN DEW

>G4 documentary about the history, production, and culture of Funko Pops

I only remembered Attack of the Show and those COPS mini marathons.

I also remembered them reviewing Mirror's Edge and Drake of the 99 Dragons.

>when u appeared on G4 multiple times

Good times.

Kevin?

For those that liked attack of the show and kevin who was the host do you know that he has a similar show that is on twitch and now disney's gaming block called the attack?

He kept the attack name but couldn't name it attack of the show so its just called the attack. Anyone ever hear of it? (you probably only would if you use to watch the show and liked him)

I had no idea this existed. Looks like it actually captures the AOTS feel too

aots was the knock of deaths door for g4, it was liked and got great ratings but it pulled so far away from the gaming roots

Hes not the host but hes on the show sometimes, the hosts he has are great but I would suggest trying to watch some of the older episodes as the new ones are being made more for disney because Kevin is broke and losing money on the attack (they joke about it all the time) so he put the show on disney now and they just broadcast them filming the episode on twitch then edit it for disney. They do it every week and its pretty comfy

I've listened to his podcast a few times, the episodes with people from G4/TechTV are very good.

>having any reverence for the company that bought and gutted Techtv so they could have Xplay
>"girls, gaming, gadgets and gear"
what's it like to have been plebs for your entire life?

youtube.com/watch?v=J41ba7qv9rQ

xplay used to be really good, but Adam sessler is a joke now

bump

This. Fuck G4.

I miss X Play. I used to watch it all the time when I was in middle school.

>tfw did too much coke and became an sjw while banging trannies on the side

I remember when they first came out and the only commercials were Pringles. I remember the show where it was just trailers for upcoming games. I remember the Christmas special when they kept showing how amazing animal crossing was. It was all kino during that time.

source on this?

fuck man, I loved that show so much

You guys should do a Screen savers reunion

we need to do ninja warrior streams

That funny gay dude Clarence was a great example of a good character used sparingly so his character retained its funniness.

t. pruane

Candace is literally perfection.

tfw you randomly think about Makoto Nagano and your dreams to go sailing with him
Wonder what he's up to. I hope he's happy.

Goddamn the firefighter and gas station guys were my favorites.
>mfw both of them are still competing

Cinematech was the most comfy show ever

YO Im explained this to my ex a few months ago and she thought I was crazy for thinking about all the old champs so often. I wonder if Mr. Octopus is still alive.

i loved that about Ninja Warrior. the best contestants weren't professional gymnasts, acrobats, athletes, etc. they were regular people, like garbage men, fishermen, firefighters, gas station attendants and teachers. they just got really buff and obsessed with winning, but they came from all walks of life, it was very much like an anime sometimes.

>I wonder if Mr. Octopus is still alive.
Those slants live forever, but he was already old as fuck to begin with so...

I want to go back lads

I remember when Screen Saver was playing on TechTv and my father was loving it and then after it became G4 TechTV it got replaced by Attack of the Show which my father hated.

Good nostalgia for both channels, it's sad that it's gone now, but anyway it wouldn't have been good in today's time.

At least Leo Laporte still has a show on the internet, same as Kevin Rose.

>that time Leo showed his dick on his internet show
Classic Leo

Really? Holy cow...hahaha

candace+sara= perfection

oh fuk

best thing to come out of g4, (pic related). Funhaus crew

>it's a Chris Pirillo can't keep his shit together for the umpteenth time episode

youtube.com/watch?v=2BjTUj-_Mxs

>Sara grabbing Candace right by the pusy
Truly /ourgal/.

techtv was better

Fuck G4, ZDTV and TechTv is where the kino was at.

'no'

The slap reaction is so delayed and fake. G4 was pandering to every 12-year-olds boner.

X PLAY was the shit. Attack of The show was the shit. Dont remember anything else about G4 really. RIP

F

Dumb Hommeposter

PORTAL

Leo was the fucking best.

the guy who created this great show apparently dropped off the face of the earth after it was cancelled

she wasnt surprised by the slap, that was obviously scripted. She was reacting to the grab following the slap

Emily Youcis on Attack of The Show... lool

youtu.be/arKkCMpjAVk

>g4 thread
>no hi res gifs/webms/pics of the g4 whores in slutty outfits doing slutty things

youtube.com/watch?v=wp9O6FvyD0U

That was a great show. MMOs pre-WoW were so much fun

how's sessler doing these days? still on drugs?

youtu.be/KHgVs1AYWb0

X-Play - 50 Cent Bulletproof review

Pls post more Candace

Bill Paxton wasn't in Navy SEALs

I miss them so much...you seriously developed this almost attachment to the guys doing this competition
>they all went as far as to make replica courses in their backyards
>would invite each other over to try them out
>or people like Nagano and Akiyama would workout on their boats
>Yamada always looked like he was ready to kill himself for failing
>those episodes where he invited his family and his schoolkids to the competition

youtube.com/watch?v=y7dURCUGxmU
youtube.com/watch?v=eU6S-jmaJbw

it still hurts