As a black man voting for Trump...

As a black man voting for Trump, should I be worried about the possibility of him being elected giving legitimacy to the actual indiscriminate racists supporting Trump? Like, as long as I'm not acting like a fucking subhuman, I don't have to worry about getting 1488'd in my sleep right?

Other urls found in this thread:

anonhq.com/70045-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're going to get purged either way.
Trump will just improve things enough to postpone it.

blacks attack whites literally about 27 times as often as vice versa

but oh god no we cant have more equality when it comes to interracial violence, since whites are the ones being beaten down

fuck you nigger

you're a bit stupid to ask this tbqh m8
also dont let whitey know we post here they think its a haven and its better like that

Christ. You wrote almost word for word what I was going to say.

Don't worry, Trump will give you a nice shack in Liberia.

Just keep a Trump Pence yard sign and nobody will bother you, not even the people who are actually racist skinheads.

You handle the muds, i'll handle the niggers and spics.

As long as you don't reproduce.

They aren't going to take your rights away or ship you to Africa holy shit why are niggers so stupid!

Deal.

Plenty of non-whites post here, you're not some sort of infiltrator behind enemy lines.

Yea that's nice, except I've never participated in any sort of racial violence. If you want to gun down the thugs using BLM as an excuse to loot, be my guest.

cause hillary isnt going to kill you too

ya no

not genetically superior 1st world blacks m8

I have nothing against niggers, so long as you act white, aka a decent fucking human being. Also, fuck off from our country and sort your own shit out, you have no right to be here and we don't owe you jackshit.

There are lots of cream available you can put on your skin to appear white. Brown people should be scared when Trump wins but it is easy to cheat the nazis, just stay out of sun and lots of bleaching creams. KKK also killed the only really black ones

>genetically superior
you mean half-cast dogshits?

Don't worry m8, Trump is probably the least racist candidate within the past three decades.
The real racists are #withher

t. Colombian American immigrant

Just act like a respectable person. Stay out if crime.

Whiteness is internal, not external.

What's wrong with giving legitimacy to racists? its not their fault they're racist. Statistics and reality is racist.

the very same senpai

>Own Country
My family has been here for a long time m8.

Hah, I'm voting for Trump regardless because I honestly don't give a shit about identity politics and there are more pressing matters right now.

I said indiscriminate racists, as in people who will hate me for being black no matter how I act. People who are racist for a reason don't bother me if that makes sense.

This is reassuring. Hopefully he will win come November.

Racism is just a bs word to shut down discussion.

Blacks are super predators. #BringThemToHill

Fuck off leaf, while as a group blacks are more prone to violence we should still judge each person by their personal merit.

yeah not all blacks are degenerates just most

This tbqh. I live in a dem city with a high black and coincidentally high crime rate. I've met and befriended blacks who aren't complete degenerates (not on welfare, have jobs, don't blame da man). It's almost like they have the same rights as us and can even get elected as president?

>Like, as long as I'm not acting like a fucking subhuman, I don't have to worry about getting 1488'd in my sleep right?

Don't worry, there won't be anything like that in the US.

Indiscriminate racism is a statistically sound policy when used against blacks and other brown groups.

anonhq.com/70045-2/

If you work hard, get educated and don't bring others down with your ignorance, I don't really care. But yeah as FPBP said, you will get purged either way, we might just save you for last or deport vs kill.

>I've never participated in any sort of racial violence.

Supporting the actions of niggers makes you a nigger, no matter how neatly you keep your shirts pressed. The overwhelming majority of blacks are still niggers. They still spread lies about how dey all gudboys who didndu nuffin wrang cause dey had they hands up spreadin da wurds of Jesus, and how dem rayciss cracka-ass cops shot dem innocent black toddlers because dey wuz unarmed wit a gun.

>If you want to gun down the thugs using BLM as an excuse to loot, be my guest.

The thugs aren't the problem. The entire supporting cast of niggers are.

So are you a nigger, or do you disavow the entire movement? Was Mike Brown a nigger or a gudboy who dindu nuffin wrang?

Trump is probably the LEAST racist candidate (with a chance) that there's been in America.
That's the strangest part about all of this.
He has little-to-nothing in common with much of his fan base, funnily enough.

You're probably LARPing, but if you're not: you'll be safest with him as president.
He'll be ruthless once in power - kinda like how Giuliani was in New York.

AYO HOL UP

But really just vote for trump

Consider the alternative.