There are people here who would deny her ugliness

>there are people here who would deny her ugliness

How old is arya supposed to be

bad angle

So did Maisie Williams and Sophie Turner both cultivate double chins to make it more believable that they're supposed to be sisters?

Hmmm

English genetics?

the only good angle she's got is her own point of view shots so she's not in the shot

The Arya/Sansa subplot is this show hitting its bottom. It's tragically shit and embarrassing.

She's so fucking cute
U guys are losers

I'd shag it. Numerous times.

>le smug dumb cunt face
I hope for her to have a satifyingly painful death like her fagget brother

This. Almost all Brits have naturally fat faces.

still

lol, who shoop'd her head on a 40yo woman's droopy body?

Are you telling me ugly actors are only allowed when they are male?

t. sour and bitter feminist

ugly actors are allowed if the can actually act

Agreed they've made Arya into some edgy psycho

what the fuck is her problem all of a sudden
doesn't she remember when she wasted all of Jaqen H'ghar murders on literally whos when she could have chosen joffrey, cersei, tywin etc., or how she worked for tywin and didn't try to kill him

but everything is sansa's fault somehow now?

>there are people here who only cares about her appearence
u guys are shit

What would you rather we focused on? Her acting?

what a disgusting rodent. she's so ugly they had a character trying to convince the audiences she's not ugly by telling her she's pretty. embarrassing.

Nah, it's just low tier criticism. If you require every actor to be fuckable then you live in a bubble and probably don't get out often, that's all.

I'd still fuck her senseless

remember when she saw her own face while training to become no one and went blind?

Why do britbongs morph into goblins when they grow up?

>when they grow up
I got bad news for you. they are born that way

All chicks under 170lbs become lovers and mothers, user. You wouldn't exist otherwise.

How could you not see how fucking ugly she was in the first place? literally an AYYYY from day one.

This shot. She looks like that ugly Sansa, her on-screen sister. Casting directors confirmed for oscar.

what is this expression trying to convey?

Even if she had the most stunning body on the planet shed still have that hobgoblin face, so no

Left armpit. Don't look.

>double chin at 19

kek she's gonna age like shit

She's so fucking creepy, especially in the last episode

enough

wow that must have required a lot of knowledge of the Photoshop application

she wasn't completely hideous at first because she was a little kid, and most kids are at least a little cute

but how the fuck didn't they look at that baby goblin face and not see it was only going to look lumpier with age

literally no way she wasn't going to grow up to look like dog shit

it's not even like Bran who was a legit cute kid that aged like milk

Don't worry, da king in da norf gonna shove longclaw through her heart then nab a dragon or two.

>these two are supposed to be biological sisters
lul

thats, thats unbelievable
thats kind of unbelievable

yes.

women are suppose to be pretty or theyre doing a poor job being women

Do you think maisie's asshole is pink or hairy and slightly brown?

Actually if there's one thing I lived about the Arya/Sansa subplot it's that the moment Arya shows up, Sansa reverts to childishness. Her sister brings out her inner brat.

That's an accurate portrayal in my experience.

This is like Tyrion-Theon except ten times worse. WTF just watch the relevant scene if you want to refer to that earlier fucking scene to make sure you're not fucking anything up.

Why are there so many celebrity gossipers on this site? I thought you were all alpha fascist boot-lickers, why do you have the same hobbies as spoiled valley girls?

milkies

Everything's a bad angle for her

leave this site and never come back normie.

I don't get it, what is she trying to do? Test Sansa?

I have to admit that's pretty sexy

>pretty sexy
>no ass
>no tits
>nothing
are you a closeted homo?

What's Tyrion-Theon?

Her acting isn't bad. Consider the script she is working with.

siblings know how to get on each others nerves

sans is hot but her head is to damn wide or something

fuck off. her acting sucks asssss

Gotta tell her parents how naughty she was !!! Let's call for family meeting. You come, user ??? (*¯艸¯)

Eh, its a weird phenomenon.

I remember when I saw Ron Weasely rated as one of the sexiest whatevers in some teen magazine lying around somwhere when I was maybe 15 and being shocked. My first thought was that women are dumb, but then I noticed men do shit like that too.

Not that Ruperts incredibly ugly or anything, but still. People tend to attribute attractiveness to famous people, even those who objectively aren't attractive. Familiarity principle maybe. Or maybe people are attracted to perceived power. Who knows.

I definitely thought she had downs syndrome or something but after seeing this I kind of want to fuck her.

Nice legs, nice athletic back, sexy pose that compliments her well. There's more to a woman than ass n titties. Also there's no way to evaluate an ass in that position.

Proofs.

dat titel

When Theon meets Tyrion in Meereen, Tyrion says the last time that they met was in the courtyard at Winterfell and Theon insulted his height. Only if you rewatch the scene, Tyrion insults Theon multiple times before telling him he's gonna go fuck Ros and Theon can have his sloppy seconds basically

I see a load of bitches talking shit, who have no hope of pulling someone that successful.
Honestly, she looks alright, seen better but not bad at all.
If you judge a woman's worth based entirely on how they look and disregard other qualities and talents you'll never find someone decent. If anyone.

i find her hot because she seems super confident.

family, they piss each other off

nobody cared who i was until i put on the mask

She's a cute girl playing a little girl tomboy. I don't get the hate.

top fucking kek

>her

its a fucking manlet

lmao

Never mind. Got it.

She is revoltingly ugly

She actually causes disgust in me, I feel bad for her parents, I bet they cringe at looking at her face

She could seriously play quasimodo

>English Genes
it is what you get after decades of inbreeding