TRANS AMA

Back by popular demand! Ask a transgender male-to-female woman anything

And yes, I've had hormone therapy and gender reassignment surgery.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gJLIiF15wjQ
transadvocate.com/fact-check-study-shows-transition-makes-trans-people-suicidal_n_15483.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2190741/
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice flag.

But check out my BONGS

you will never be a woman, kys faggot

post boi pussy

Fucking why

The thing is, I already am a woman. I have a vagina, boobs, female hormones... My brains has literally become female. So what you just said is highly ignorant.

Because I was born a woman inside a boy body. Now my body matches my inner self.

You are not a woman. You are a gay guy. Fuck off with your attention whoring.

As a gay guy, you people make me sick.

youtu.be/gJLIiF15wjQ

Post a pic of your wound

Get a plastic surgery to shave this jaw
You look ridiculous

Go to lgbt with this degenerate ideas

>happa looking fuck
>tranny faggot
>KYS

Do you think people under the age of 18 should be allowed to use drugs and have surgery if it improves their chances of passing successful even though they may not be mentally fit to make such a decision?

Have you accepted that you are mentally ill?

Are you ready for the depression and killing yourself in young age?

>flag
walloons must be purged

>thread up for 3 minutes
>15 posts

Y'all some faggots

There is so so so much difference between gay men and trans women though. My inner gender has always been female. You don't know what it's like to wake up everday despising your genitals, voice, body etc..

>I have vagina
>mutilated penis
>a wound that tries to heal itself
>you will never have a baby
>you are not a woman

Women have menses and bear live young. You never will.

Are you flemish or walloon?

Still an ugly cunt and you will never have one. Give up.

You were born a boy inside a boy body who thought he was a girl, big fucking difference

Yes 100%! I also knew I was transgender when I was like 5 years old. It's not something you really need education for, it's just something you KNOW, like how you breathe. Even kids know their inner gender from day 1.

Doing the transition earlier has so many advantages. So yes!

You have autism and are self hating. We admit we are men who like men sexually.

>You don't know what it's like to wake up everday despising your genitals, voice, body etc..

that's mental illness though, should just have taken some crazy pills and you'd be fine

How and when did you realize that you were a woman trapped in a man body? I supposed it didn't happened over night. What was the first sign that made you re-think your gender?

in every fucking cell of your body is an XY chromosome, you will never be a woman.
now please join the 25% of faggots like you who commit suicide

It's called gender dysphoria, not a mental illness. And I'm happier then I've EVER been, so no plans for suicide sweetie.

Why do they transition if they won't be even moderately passable?

Chromosomes, faggot...you don't have female chromosomes, and you never will. So what YOU are saying is highly ignorant you fuckin' freak.

Fuck off you scum. You're like 13 year old skinny white boy who shot himself in the head with his dad's gun because no one cared about him. Literal garbage spindled into more garbage. You and others alike should be put in gas chambers until you fucktards realize you have a serious mental problem and that changing genders should NEVER be a thing.

I'm flemish! And yes, you all paid for my surgery through taxes.

flat like a 2x4

What do you make of disproportionately high suicides amongst transgenders?

Gender dysphoria literally is by fucking definition a mental illness

That may be your experience but what about someone who believes they are a different gender as a child, transition as a child, then later on in life regret their decision which increases their chances of suicide? You may have thought that as a child but children are not fully mentally developed and pushing them to make a decision like that can be harmful in later life.

>giving jews money so they remove your genitals and turn you into a disgusting looking creature

LMAO

transadvocate.com/fact-check-study-shows-transition-makes-trans-people-suicidal_n_15483.htm

Well, you're in denial right now, just wait a few years.
2 years, 5? 10?

Chromosomes don't define your inner gender. Chromosomes have never defined anyone as a person, do you SEE my chromosomes when you meet me? It's a superficial way of thinking.

>AMA
>>>/reddit/

It's not about passing. It's about becoming the REAL you, despite what people say.

>flemish

not surprised then

You are suffering from mental illness and should get help, not surgical/hormonal mutilation by profiteering enabler-doctors. It all comes from self-loathing, you want to be a different person.

Chin is still too defined, literally man face.

romania is evolving its shitposting at an alarming rate. soon, i dont even think that being australian will be enough to stop me from taking the bait

Do you tell straight men who want to sleep with you that you used to be a man? Because if you don't, that's lying and deceitful.

Can you have children and period?

I'm 20 and I'm finally who I was meant to be, stop being so ignorant.

when will you be able to get pregnant again?

8 months when he can't find a guy who likes him and realises his school crush just got sexier and he will never bone her .

full on science denial
if i ever see you in person you will get a brick to your face

Because of the discrimination we face every day in the world. THAT is why.

How do you manage to live with yourself?

Nice goal post moving.

You are not, or ever will be a woman.

Fucking sicko. I really fucking hate walloons and the filth they tag along

Transgender people have existed since ancient time. This isn't some kind of new thing.

This is the cheapest bait thread in the entire world

If you were real you would post proof with timestamp

FUCK OFF

Show us your dick

Not you again. These are dire times, fuck off

In genuine gender dysphoria, HRT relieves a physical sense of unease or disgust. Surgery on the other hand has not been shown to improve symptoms or prognosis.

But OP probably was not gender dysphoric, but autogynophilic, or in other words, a hyper fag.

Guys, please stop being this dumb, the bait is so fucking obvious it hurts. Just sage this shit

Um, that's people who put a lot of pressure into relationships and stuff. Yep, it's difficult dating as a trans woman and stuff, but I'm pretty asexual, so I'm really happy.

You are a transgender man, not woman.

wow it's like you changed gender and are now upset because you aren't getting enough attention about

who
fucking
CARES WHAT IS IN YOUR PANTS JESUS CHRIST

eunuch were never respected

Well thanks for paying for my surgery through taxes, darling

Wtong, gender dysphoria doesn't manifest until sexual differentiation, IE puberty

THIS! These characteristics define being a female, not your feelings and not your plastic-fantastic, surgeries.

>muh chromosomes
>muh childbearing

top kek

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2190741/

Except if you look close enough you can still tell you're not a fucking girl.
You may have deluded yourself to think you a actually have changed genders, but what you are experiencing is only happening in your head. Everyone knows your still a guy and always will be; they just leave you alone because they know you'll just fucking harass them if ANYONE thinks differently than you. Fuck off with your mental illness.

No homo dude but you were handsome before. You could have been an actor or anything. Why? Just why?

The entire fucking west panders to transgenders now. If you stay off Sup Forums you'll lirerally be coddled. That's absolutely not the reason for the suicide rates

Um, being a woman is something I ALWAYS wanted, so I can actually finally live with myself, as I couldn't do that as a boy.

You're about as much of a woman as Belgian is a country

If you ever, for one moment, experienced male privilege (which you HAVE before transitioning- hell, even be ability to transition and pass is male privilege!) then you will never EVER know what it's like to *be* a woman.

Gender dysphoria meets the common definition of mental illness taught in any decent psych class.
Even if you believe the "I'm a girl trapped in a boys body" thing, that's still a pretty fucking major dysfunction. And by taking that route, claiming that it isn't a mental illness actually weakens your argument, since your dysphoria was treated by medical means.

Well you didn't lie about having a female brain

Belgium*
fuck

When you look at individual cases you see no or little evidence of discrimination. In free societies the worst you'll likely receive is a funny look or maybe a comment or two.

I maintain transgenders have a mental illness which leads to depression, since there is a blatant loss of identity, hence suicide.

Prove me wrong.

Reported

define "inner" self.

>protip: you are 100% reliant on a cartesian mind/body dualistic conception of self
>without a mind/body distinction, your conception of self is completely incoherent

you actually fell for the descartes meme

Being a WOMAN is not about what you look like, it's about what you are like.

You were once an OK looking man, and now you're a hideous man with a mutilated penis.

How does this make you feel?

Have you actually read that article?

You realize it's actually advocating transitioning

That was still an actual woman though, you know, with a fucking womb, so whats your point?

If you/they can make that choice that means I can stick my peepee into a hot little grill if she agrees?

The whole removing genitals part and looking like a monster is a recent development.

Earlier these mentally ill subhumans got some phenobarbital and got removed.

You're thinking of sexual orientation. But it's not like being gay and it's not about sexual orientation. You even have lesbian trans women!

Make bait threads later please, we are busy now.

would you accept a person who tries to transition into a horse, cat or a turtle? Or is that, insanity?

don't you think we're getting a bit bored of all the trans AMAs infecting the board?

So she's a woman because she has a womb? I thought women were defined by chromosomes :^)

If it wasn't a real illness it wouldn't call for medical intervention after all

But the funny thing is, most people who do HRT are probably just delusional gays, not trannies

That's because of amazing medical advances, not about Jew conspiracies...

No son...being a woman IS having the reproductive equipment to give birth. What ungodly mutilation you've endured, is NOT a vagina.

Jokes on you, i don't pay taxes

Um, there are just two genders, stop comparing it to stupid stuff like that.

It just seems completely asinine that they would bother getting hormones and surgeries and yet put zero effort into appearance.
Most of them are fat, have bright colored hair, and stick out like a sore thumb.

a site called >transadvocate

just look at stats though, incredible that around 50% try to kill themselves
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf

If being a woman is about what you are like and not what you look like, why did you go under the knife