THE BATTLE PLAN TO COMBAT TODAYS ANTI-ALT-RIGHT SHILLING

>youtube.com/watch?v=Euy8kLt8Gp8

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryclinton.com/events/view/DN4A4RBQJ5U7WU6N/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lets go full retard Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

When is this speech taking place? I wanna see the start of memetic warfare live.

Holy shit she gets more nigger with every picture I see

Dummie redo this thread with better image

The tldr for people here is that they want to shift the discussion onto you; in a position that you have to play defensively at which point you have lost. Also, if this becomes a national hashtag bullshit be prepared for a shift in narrative, one that will come internally from shills trying to make a compromising position. THIS IS IMPORTANT: THIS IS BAIT, DO NOT, EVER COMPROMISE. If worst comes to worst flood everyone internally and externally with pee pees poo poos.

This to me is important, it is a purge one that will shake off the lice while at the same time diagnosing our symptoms. They can't shift a narrative away from our memes. Trust in the memes and they will put their trust in you.

so many "alt right" philosophers poping out of nowhere with tons of subscribed, is Sup Forums really this influential?

No those are just controlled opposition. Those should be closely monitored for a shift in narrative. Alt-right shouldn't even exist it was a made up term in the first place. I think our first order of business is to shatter the illusion that Alt-right is even a thing.

we must go full racist mode, we can't afford to make /pol a board for faggots from reddit or 9gag. After Shillary attacks us, post your hardest staff you got in your meme folder

At Hillary's Nevada speech listed here:
hillaryclinton.com/events/view/DN4A4RBQJ5U7WU6N/

Doors open 10am Pacific Daylight Time (PDT), other site says it will run from 10am-12midday PDT. I'd guess Hillary's speech will start around 11am PDT.

What time is Hillary's speech?

Go clean my toilet you polish faggot

It's that good

Sup Forums has roughly 1.3 million unique viewers per day in America alone

CNN has roughly 500k unique viewers a night

Sup Forums has until recently been a sleeping giant.

This, alt right should be akin to fingerboxes

tl;dw
usual attention-whore pretending to represent a group it doesn't belong in to attract underage tards who'll donate them money.

fuck you cucked tea-nigger

>Sup Forums has roughly 1.3 million unique viewers per day in America alone

sounds surreal considering that most Sup Forums polls threads end up with like a MAX of 500 votes. (usually below 100).

Based Canuk is right, let the meme magic take its course and weed out the double agents. Sup Forums Harbor will only happen if we let it happen.

>500 votes
i think you're confused, ctr

Granted, most people who watch CNN would likely be American, while Sup Forums is a highly international cast of misfits.

1% rule, CTR. 1% rule.

>CNN = Japan
>Hillary's speech today = Sup Forumsarl Harbor
>Awakens sleeping giant Sup Forumsmerca
>Sup Forums officially and unironically enters the 2nd great meme war on full throttle

CTR DETECTED

Genuinely feel sick looking at that abomination

did not want

>CTR

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

>1% rule

does it really apply to
>a
>fucking
>poll

iirc it only applies to content creators e.g in Sup Forums terms, memers. that it maybe true.

You know other ppl can read this too, right? And obviously theyve been researching this shithole for weeks. . .

>Kiss your safe space hugbox goodbye, ladies