panicked americans run for their lives

youtube.com/watch?v=x-72ITPhlvI

Other urls found in this thread:

mapcrunch.com/
theage.com.au/articles/2007/06/22/1182019311499.html
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-australia-iran-idUKSYD14927220070622
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth-generation_warfare
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That is exactly what's happening if you have a cuck leader that gives in to mudshits demands.

tell me more sweden about this cuckoldry thing you seem to be an expert of.

No, I will let the lazy begger read up on shit.
It's time for you to do something yourself.

>strait of hormuz
>heteronormative

So this is it. The power of cuckservatism.

ok :)

Fucks sake, why didn't we just blow them out of the fucking water?

Because Obama would personally go there and fire everyone on the destroyer.

>strait of hormuz
>heteronormative
FUCKING GAS THE (((NEO-CONS))) YOU FUCKING SPINELESS RETARDS

Excuse me while I shart myself.

Because obongo is a fucking retard that wants to protect the Iran deal more than making America not look like weak pussies.

Just reminds me of that jew puppet LBJ ordering jets not to defend the USS Liberty when those kikes were trying to sink it so they could make the USA fight Egypt for them.

You'd think someone in the military, even the captain of the ship, would just say fuck it eventually.

We need to shoot down another one if their airliners

Wasn't there a time not even 10 years ago where any vessel harassing a Navy ship like that would be instantly pulverized?

What the fuck?

Did you know that a mutiny occurred on the ships that were captured by Iran a while ago? The ""crew"" refused to follow their captain's orders.

This is the future of Amurrica's multicult imperial army. And one of the many reasons they will lose their power, should nothing be done against it.

i'm starting to believe american navy is just hollywood propaganda.
if they had the means to deal with the iranian they would have done by now.

>american soldiers
>sand niggers on the back of a boat bearing the american flag
just like your lifestyle your bait is shitty

LBJ was three minutes from nuking Egypt

semi related:

Following the incident, the BBC reported that a similar incident had occurred in December 2004, this time with a boarding party of Royal Australian Navy (RAN) personnel from the frigate HMAS Adelaide. The sailors had boarded the freighter MV Sham from two RHIBs, which had grounded near the maritime border between Iraq and Iran. As they were leaving, the vessels were approached by an Iranian gunboat. The boarding party climbed back aboard Sham, took up defensive positions, and, according to BBC reporter Frank Gardner, "warned [the Iranians] to back off, using what was said to be 'highly colourful language'." During the next 45 minutes four more gunboats arrived, and the stand-off lasted for four hours before the Australians were evacuated by Adelaide's Seahawk helicopter. No shots were fired during the incident, and two of the Australians were later awarded the Distinguished Service Medal for their conduct during the stand-off. The Australian Defence Force did not report the incident to the media at the time, stating that at the time, there was no need to highlight it.

?

>BBC
opinion disregarded

desu if I came from Romania I wouldn't try and make fun of anyone.

Go on this website here: mapcrunch.com/
Then click on options in the top left and select Romania.
Whatever pops up will be almost certainly be a shit hole.

This is the very first one that came up for me

Those MARTS won't SHART themselves

theage.com.au/articles/2007/06/22/1182019311499.html
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-australia-iran-idUKSYD14927220070622

He wasn't make fun of anyone.

I wish Moldova had roads so I could pull a similar joke.

I want to kill them. I swear to you all, if we go to war with Iran I will drop out of college and enlist instead of going officer. Not gonna miss this chance. Lets see whos laughing after that.

>It was unclear if the Iranians, armed with rocket-propelled grenades, had even been attempting to capture the Australians

It's very uneventful. Nothing happened.

>Americucks

The Saudis are the ones who financed ISIS, funded 9/11 hijackers, spread Wahhabism around the Middle East to destabilize it, and so forth. Iranians have not caused nearly 1/10th the damage the Saudi have, who're allies with the West.

Your not gonna be laughing if Trump becomes president

>if

You must be an Arab. Your true enemies are the Saudis and Gulf Cooperation Council countries. The majority of Iranians are secular and want the regime to reform. Killing Iranians doesn't make sense, you brainwashed idiot.

The Saudis are the ones responsible for 9/11, financing ISIS and Al Queda, and so forth. Iranians are helping Assad clean up the mess the USA made in Syria. USA supported unsavory rebels that switch sides while simultaneously trying to topple Assad.

Assad is based, and Putin + Iran are helping him. The USA literally strengthened ISIS indirectly by support rebels that constantly switch sides. It even lead to Al Nusra.

>Iranian vessels harass US Navy destroyer in Strait of Hormuz
>harass
Thanks to you Iranian bastard, now we need a safespace for US Navy

>support
supporting*

I doubt nukes would've been used during the cold war.

>US ship sailing through the water
>puny iranian ski jets just happen to be around
>ignore them because they aren't doing anything nor are they a threat and keep going
>OMG LOL RUNNING AWAY PANICKED AMERIKEKS RUN FOR THEIR LIVES
Honestly you third worlders who are obsessed with trying to knock us off our pedestal are just pathetic. We're here for a reason and we're here to stay. Deal with it, faggot.

Did the americans shart during capture?

Yes.

As if it's news that Americans are massive wussies.

Recently, Putin ordered an airstrike from a Syrian base, and some Iranian generals criticized Putin for being transparent.

I honestly think if we are to survive, we have to cuck to the Russians a little bit. This regime is vastly incompetent. We have to really open up to Russia otherwise we cannot survive, no joke. Accepting some Russification is a small price to pay.

I apologize on behalf of the western world.

Russians should not have announced it, it complicates things for Iran when that happens.

the american ship was launching flares as it was retreating

Yes, but Iran should not complain. If we lose Russia as a close ally, then we are screwed. We have to realize if we lose Russia, then we will get our asses beat. Our whole future is literally dependent on Russia.

We also have to open ourselves culturally to Russia. Accepting an influx of Orthodox Christians is one way to show Russia we are serious about being close allies.

The Americans and EU will not become our friends anytime soon. We have to forge a deep relation with Russia otherwise we will be fucked.

You meme too much.

I'm not meming. We are surrounded by enemies. We cannot take them all on.

Why the American flag?

I think American bases in Iraq changed a lot, and I don't know if Turkey will leave NATO or not.

Don't be ridiculous they weren't running away.

They were only looking for the closest designated Shitting MART.

I'm Iranian diaspora. It's easy to tell.

Normally Iranian diaspora are Ameriboos who don't really want the state to survive.

I want Iran to survive. I'm telling you the only way for it survive is to strengthen ties with Russia. This is really the only way.

I understand your idea, just that what you propose is impossible. Regime does also not want to become a Russian puppet, it has its own agendas.

The regime seems very incompetent. It needs to be toppled.

What I'm saying is... maybe toppling the regime and letting Russia install a temporary puppet dictatorship is really the only way to prevent massive bloodshed of our people?

Honestly, the regime is vastly incompetent. Its own agendas are preventing the safety of its own people.

During the liberty attack signal jammers were used and if not for the slight breaks during Missle launches from Israeli planes they wouldn't have been able to get a signal out and notify everyone they were being attacked. It was supposed to be sunk very quickly and then swift retaliation against Egypt as the cover story was that it was an Egyptian vessel.

Not happening. Russia does not have that sort of power here, and the regime falling would just be used by the Americans and Saudis.

>would just be used by the Americans and Saudis.
That's what I'm afraid. The Americans and Saudis have also started supporting People's Mujaheddin of Iran, Islamic Marxist terrorists. They are much worse than the regime.

It's a very scary time.

those look like the tears of rage from realising that your country is really just a front for israel

Because the Iranians would simply sink the Nitze destroyer and then fend of your millitary invasion for a few years until your economy collapses.

That's pretty pathetic desu

If Nixon was president those iranian bastards would've been btfo

i think you got brainwashed by hollywood propaganda.
military tv ads and real life battle are two different things, kid.

Just like Sadam fended off our - OH WAIT

The only way we ever lose a war is by political interference, do you seriously think for a second the fucking Iranians could stand against us.

>The only way we ever lose a war is by political interference
it's part of 4GW, LOSER america.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth-generation_warfare

MEAL Team Six standing by for World War Sharts.