ITT: Shit that scared you as a kid

ITT: Shit that scared you as a kid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PR9wl4Qve5E
youtu.be/ppMzOyrMMxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ACK ACK

fuck, the feels

This one time I was at the zoo and I kind of ran off from my parents and went to the reptile area to look at the snakes (it was in it's own enclosed space) and there as an older guy there and he offered to help me see some of the snakes that were higher up so he picked me up and started playing with my ass and kind of out his fingers in a little and I didn't kniw what was going on and it was weird. So I was always afraid of snakes as a kid

sounds like Harry potter: The real version.

I thought he was badass.

IT scared the hell out of me though.

this

>implying burgers watched moomin

>implying moomins are a thing in most of the world

still scares me

Candyman 1&2

have not and will not rewatch that movie

When father would come home drunk and would start to undo his belt buckle.

Fag those guys were hilarious

Your mouth would start watering

I woke up one New Years day September 1st to my brother watching this. The memory is burned into my mind, I was terrified.

Her and the witch from Snow White scared me senseless.

what the fuck

Data and Quark used to scare me

scarecrows

>Underrated as fuck post

Jaws, I mean jews

This never scared me as a kid. The weird ass fetus thing from the final episode terrified me beyond all capacity for rational though. That thing was fucking terrifying

>Watched animu as a kid.

How did it feel to have autistic, weaboo parents?

This, my mother used to constantly tease me about this and bring it up.

So I binged watched almost every horror film to the point horror as a genre is boring as fuck for me to get rid of that weakness. Jump scares don't even get me anymore.

kek what is this

Dude come on.

Then he would just hang the buckle in the closet and not even look at you then sit on his easy chair and watch tv with the remote.

Lived to see another day.

Communion

Cartoon episodes that almost made you cry

Started out scary but I kekked when Chuck went apeshit on the mom and cussed her out. I also missed the first part with Brad Dourif entering the doll so I didn't know what was possessing Chucky until the end.

The mud monster from The Grimm Brothers
youtu.be/PR9wl4Qve5E

john holmes' massive dong

Naaaah, the aliens were fine. An alien disguised as a human on the other hand... the way it moved especially was nightmarish.

No. Tame movie.

>when Christopher Walken's brother forgets to put on his disguise

>that one human character who nearly gets crushed by a trash compactor in a kids movie
>tame
Pretty edji

These fellas.

>New year's day September 1st
What did he mean by this?

At the end of the Great Mouse Detective when Ratigan went all feral and crazy always gave me nightmares.

CUTE

and people wonder who Stan Romenek rips off

The scene where Data stabbed Troi scared me as a kid.
It was also the earliest memory of watching Star Trek I have.

The mirror scene in Watchers In The Woods
I was 7 or 8 when I first watched it.

Fuck

One time I did something shitty as a kid and as a punishment my dad put up one of those tree face sculptures on the tree outside my bedroom window and made me keep the blinds open.

Scared the fuck out of me. Also the machines that turned people into cyber men frightened me more than the actual cyber men

inflation

Cameron's Closet?

fat virgins

>not the dust bunny episode

>It didn't give him a fetish

And how does it feel now you are one?

cameron so handsome so hot

youtu.be/ppMzOyrMMxw This fucking shit scared the fuck out of me too i mean what the fuck.

For some reason this never scared me at all. Maybe the goofy music that played had something to do with it.

>THE MAN IN GAUZE THE MAN IN GAUZE

That was a good movie. They doubled it up with The Outdoorsters on TV in the early 90s

>Watch the original Candyman film on VHS not knowing what it was
>Scared the fuck out of me to the point where my parents would fuck with me about it
>Watch it a few years back
>Its kinda tame and corny nowadays

FUUUUUUCK

Greys were like my #1 spook as a kid

I'll admit I was unnerved

It's not scary at all it just says The Bart, The

delet

Arthur's Lost Library Book scared me when I was really little. Don't remember why exactly.

awful acting. he looked liked "meh. i need to wash my face."

Trauma: The Series

when jon died and he has not kissed dany yet

the fucking ghost in one of the episodes where Moomintroll's dad tells stories about his childhood
the scene where the ghost slowly comes to the lighthouse

had that fucking ghost terrorise my young mind in nightmares along with the groke

How the fuck did they get away with all of this shit?

I still fucking feel it, over 15 years later.

The music/sound did a lot.

The movie loses a lot of its horror factor and gains a deeper meaning when you realize the movie is a lesson on people who think they are incapable of ever committing atrocities

>I could never murder anyone, it's not in me!

all kids in finland sweden etc northern europe watched moomins
>he missed on the best children's show of all time
lol

That seen always reminded me of the Judas Priest song Painkiller for some reason.

That winter episode where Moomin meets My in the forest and they start talking about the Groke. Then My points to the top of a hill and says "THERE SHE IS" or something while that eerie music starts playing. The later in the episode when the Groke comes walking slowly out of the dark forest. Still gives me goosebumps at age 33.

Fuck, I remember me and my sister hiding every time she'd appear, scary as fuck

Why are all the modern children's shows afraid to do scary/challenging things? This show is the most comfy thing from my childhood

trump

rabbits

/thread

This episode scared the shit out of me.

The moving gears made the scene anxious.

Yeah that's real scary OP.

When I was a child I was scared of going on the bus and getting blown up by some terrorist.

Reminds me of this vicious cunt.

Wish I'd watched this as a kid. Seems comfy

Fergie Ferg played a loli in it. Paul Walker did too. The rancor monster ripoff is a chick btw. The surprise twist ending made this okay for a troma movie to be rated PG

It was.

It was very comfy when it wasn't scary as fuck. The music was really great too.

I thought this was a hairy red vagina at first glance, my eyes are a little watery

The scary parts were like 5% of the show at best.

There was this bird that used make to make scary noise when I was a kid, haven't heard it since. I think it was X-Files, one episode had some guy maybe looked like a living corpse, that had no legs and was sat on a skateboard and would get around using his arms to push off the ground. Very scary. I know what you did last summer hook guy had me hiding. And being late to class when I first started highschool was also pretty confronting.

My Dad is big into conspiracy theories and occult shit so I used to read his books about alien invasions and convince myself I was going to be used as a human guinea pig by some ayy lmao motherfucker.

I still check for aliens out of my window at night sometimes. I keep a cricket bat by the door, just in case.

>Bride of Chucky

That's the most hilarious one though. It's almost more slapstick comedy than horror.

I remember that episode, it was based on some weird shit from Charlie Chaplin's autobiography

I remember seeing a really good discussion on Sup Forums once of it's underlying message on racism too but fuck me I didn't save it