Does Sup Forums watch Preacher?

Does Sup Forums watch Preacher?

(((Preacher)))

this second season hasn't been the greatest but i love it. surprised that [[[[SETH ROGEN]]]] is directing it, but it's actually pretty funny

I watch it.

I watched the first season and liked it well enough. I was planning on watching season two, but I guess I stopped caring.

I think the second season gets better after the Saint of Killers is dealt with. Grail and Herr Starr are much better villains.

Yeah.
Second season is kinda dragging. Every episode has great moments, but the season started so strongly and now it's just kinda plodding along

No, I give up to the series some weeks ago. number are going down and down and for sure will be cancelled this year or the next.

I prefer the comics.

Same here. Then i heard new season's shit so i didnt bother

I can´t stand this smug fucker.
bad choice on a lead role.

Accents are too bad for it to be watchable, and Nigger Tulip was only cast because she fucks the Britcuck who stars in it.

I watched the first episode. Wasn't really my thing, so I dropped it.

>no more angels
>no more odin quincannon

Yep, it's shit.

Nobody watches this piece of shit, surprised it got a second season. Hooefully won't get a third

I gave up on this four episodes into season one.
Fan of the comics, don't need the show to be exactly like the comics, but TV Tulip acts like a deranged sociopath 23/6 and TV Jesse acts like a bored pussy too often.
Seth Rogan is cancer but I'm not even sure that's the problem.
Tons of people tell me they like this show, though. IDK I don't understand the appeal. It feels boring and pointless.

How come Herr let men buttfuck him like that?
Is he so alpha that it doesn't matter to him?

>wanting a show to end because you don't like it
just watch something else

>nobody watches this
>people are clearly watching it
woah
activates the slimes

>Does Sup Forums watch Preacher?
No. Sup Forums isn't a bunch of atheist, diversity loving omega males.

>Fan of the comics, don't need the show to be exactly like the comics, but TV Tulip acts like a deranged sociopath 23/6 and TV Jesse acts like a bored pussy too often.

I agree that not all adaptations need to be 1=1, since we re not didnt aged very well from 90´s. To me most of the changes was more a miss than hit. No John Wayne ghost, "badass" Tulip, etc.

I don´t know a single person who is watching this. Is a odd show for an odd audience, since most of people I know that was fans of the comics are not watching it.

>>nobody watches this
>>people are clearly watching it

Not him, but Preacher is down a 30% from the last season. Is OK-ish for cable now, but since is not a budget show, if keeps going down it will be cancelled for sure.

No, it's garbage. I really liked the comics too.

Main character doesn't look anything like Jesse, he's too ugly.
Worst of all the person they got to play Tulip O'Hare is slightly wrong in that Tulip is a hot white blonde with blue eyes not an ugly mulatto.
Also, some of the stuff doesn't translate properly. Either through faulty adaptation or it just can't.
Gave up and stopped watching half way through season one. Very disappointing.

Game of thrones = 8273827328738278 reply/threads

Preacher = 1 thread, 20 replies

So, this is the situation.

Not the same as nobody watches this.

>I don´t know a single person who is watching this. Is a odd show for an odd audience, since most of people I know that was fans of the comics are not watching it.

I think it got kind of the Sons of Anarchy people audience.

Agree, it´s a hyperbole, but Preacher is pretty much ignored by the media and main audience.
I didnt know the new season started until I saw a thread here some weeks ago.

Yes. It isn't all that great, but at least SOMETHING is happening and the characters are not 99% stupid fucks.

Did we watch the same show? Season one was...ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz.

I don't know a single person who watches it.
I don't know any fans of the comic who like it or watch it or who think it isn't straight fucking garbage.
It really is a mystery who watches this junk, I would love to see their audience metadata.

>the characters are not 99% stupid fucks.

I strongly disagree. The characters become more dumb and unidimesional compard to their comic book counterparts.

>Did we watch the same show? Season one was...ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz.
I didn't read the comics. Season 1 was interesting because there was tangible goal they were approaching and a so many interesting characters.
Now they've been shacked up in Dennis' house for like 5 episodes while they argue about nothing. Herr Starr is by far the most interesting thing happening but it's not enough

And it's annoying because the first couple of episodes of s2 were brilliant. Fast-paced and hilarious. But I guess they didn't have the budget to continue that all season

Dropped it when Preacher gave up part of his soul to the SoK

I'm really enjoying it. It has its lulls here and there but its still got plenty of great moments littered throughout.

The Herr Starr training montage was great fun.