Has a terribly effective long range projectile at his disposal, doesn't use it while the heroes are sitting ducks

>has a terribly effective long range projectile at his disposal, doesn't use it while the heroes are sitting ducks
>heros have literal torches at their disposal yet still freeze to death
What the fuck was going on this episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/6u6or5/the_new_leaked_episode_of_game_of_thrones_was_the/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=new&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=Destiny
twitter.com/AnonBabble

your a dummy

limited ammo vs smallfry

>wasting an RPG to take out foot soldiers instead of artillery

>play pokemon
>knows dragon types are weak to ice types

why are dan and dan so based?

you'd die in a real war in seconds.

He didn't freeze to death, he died from his fucking wounds.

> * ignores jon snow *

>Wasting a Stinger to take down targets on earth
>Ensuring that the Air support will blast your ass before you load up another one.
>Instead of blowing up air support and raping the ones on earth before they take off.

how did he know the dragons were coming? if he's all knowing, then by that logic we can assume he knows how important jon snow is as well so it would have made sense to take him out while he had the chance

not to mention

>could have killed them other ways
>could have turned water to ice while walking over
>didnt kill bigger dragon with everyone on it when it was easier target
>no sides used arrows
>jon not getting on dragon
>jon surviving
>gendry running and sending raven and getting dany in no time
>arya/sansa forced rivalry w/ awful delivery and acting
>halloween masks in a bag
>its too late when he could jump on horse also
>no sense that main characters could die like the good ol times

really was one of the worst episodes in recent memory desu

>if he's all knowing, then by that logic we can assume he knows how important jon snow is as well so it would have made sense to take him out while he had the chance

And he did. Shame that THERE WAS NO TIME.

why didn't NK just throw rocks at supersonic speed to kill Jon & friends

*teleports behind you*
*cuts you in half*

that's on top of the whole going to capture one wight to prove to cersei, (despite the mountain being brought from the dead) plotline being dumb af

Why didn't NED just fucking kill the Baratheshit right when he had chance?
Why didn't Night King just build a fucking big ass Manowar and drift to Braavos or whatever?

Why can't he freeze portion of ocean into Iceberg and do the same?
Why can't all good people just gather up and kill all bad people? It's fucking easy anyway.

He can see the future. He knew Dany was coming to save them and he could score a dragon

Mountain is a product of science. It's like difference between a guy with prosthetic heart and an actual motherfucking zombie.

nigger he could have killed artillery + command by killing the dragon of dany first

go fuck yourself

Do they even know about the mountain?

how's it feel to have such shit taste m8?

THE NIGHT KING IS BRAN THAT'S WHY HE DIDN'T KILL JON

The question is, is he Bran?

It is starting to make more and more sense as time goes on. The raven emblem on his armor, the nose, the fact that he's so nonchalant about life. Maybe Bran saw too much and thought life wasn't worth keeping.

t. triggered showfag

How would he be Bran? Bran is back at winterfell.

The most important questions:

Why the fuck did the zombies stop? Are they afraid of walking into a frozen lake? Did they even know it was a frozen lake? Was the Night King just staring at the heroes for hours?

>hbo spends like a million bucks on a show with almost flawless special effects
>an episode about dragons fighting an army of zombies
>dragons vs zombies, for fuck sake
>minor logic inconsistency
>enough fot fatass to get angry
>"oh that was a terrible episode, you have shit taste"

The night walkers probably had them on autopilot, then he saw what happened and made them stop.

Bran time travelled back as the man who became the night king 1000 years ago or whatever and spent too much time in the past and got stuck as the night king. That's the only plausible explanation to all the questions ITT

Time traveling into the very past maybe? The way he's been lately is suspicious. I mean we've just ignored the fact that the Night King shares the same powers as Bran, the latter of which is supposed to be the only one who can do such things. There's a definite connection between two, and it would make more sense rather than just having an empty evil villain. You saw how he was so careless about Sansa's rape grief and shit

Gold for the WW
fucker was an athlete before getting the icey treatment

>MINOR inconsistency

The whole episode was a fucking mess, and the worst episode ever released. Anyone who denies this has lost any and all credibility. The only reason I still watch GoT at this point is to shit on how bad it is.

HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

>Was the Night King just staring at the heroes for hours?
Assuming no teleportation, actually days. Gendry gets to the wall, ravens are sent to Dragonstone, Dany flies over on her dragon.

Some theory out there is that Bran is the night king due to time travelling back to stop everything.

Look at how he fucked interacted with Ned and Hodor in the past

then you're fucking stupid, just watch the goddamn thing to have fun. seriously this episode was the most D&D thing ever and you fuckers are all squabbling over petty little things.
>oh the guy froze, but his sword
>oh sitting ducks for magical spear
>oh why not shoot drogon
its like you have never watched any movie ever, really.

haha the absolute stat of got fanboys

>DABID
>DABID I GOT IT
>YOU EVER SEE THE MOVIE "THE LONGEST YARD" DABID?
>DABID LETS DO THAT
>LETS HAVE THE NIGHT KING THROW A FOOTBALL FOR A TOUCHDOWN
>EXCEPT LISTEN DABID
>DABID THE FOOTBALL WILL BE A SPEAR THAT EXPLODES
>AND DABID GET THIS
>THE TOUCHDOWN
>DABID
>DABID THE TOUCHDOWN WILL BE A DRAGON

its like you've only watched capeshit and the current fan favorite series m8ty

But I do have fun watching it. That doesn't mean I can't call out all the dumb shit they pulled. It's like people have this mental autism where they can't enjoy something without having to defend it to the death in every single way.

reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/6u6or5/the_new_leaked_episode_of_game_of_thrones_was_the/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=new&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=Destiny

This post share most of my problems with it.

it's not petty, i'm willing to let minor stupid stuff pass but when the whole episode is a mess and all the good parts in the season have been rushed

>dude they tried so hard so just turn off your brain bro haha

>no civilization
>no mining
>no foundries or forges
>no infrastructure
>no equipment other than what dead men were carrying when they died and pieces of sharpened ice

The real question is where did they get these chains?

they didn't bring any horses to easily outrun spooky skeletons either

it was fun to watch, but it was still shit though. the plotholes, continuity errors, teleportation, and rushed character progression are going to ruin what could be the best content of the entire story arc.

Don't they have a whole fleet of ships? Probably got the chains from those

They have ice weapons and ice armor. Wouldn't be a stretch for them to make ice chains.

calling out for inconsistencies is nice and I enjoy it as well. however this episode had nothing short of priests holding fire swords, zombies fighting dragons and the birth of a fucking ice dragon. It seems like an rpg session in HD. And saying it was "the worst thing ever" is just dumb as hell. This episode was awesome.

the night king teleported to KL and took tyrion's blackwater chain
also
>mother of dragons, breaker of chains
>tfw the enemy uses chains to resurrect your dead dragon baby and turn it into a wight

Chav Emilia is literally enthralling

>admits inconsistencies
>episode was awesome

Why didn't the dragons just burn the night king? if he dies all this would be fixed WTF D&D

I have never seen an indication in the show that they have anything but dead horses and dead men.

The chains are steel. You can see and hear it clearly in the episode.

they should have made the chain out of wights holding hands

Yeah, if all you care about is how BIG AND EPEK the battles are, sure. But do you really think this is what made GoT good in the first place?

What you're saying is basically, since you really like big epic battles, no matter how stupid the writing is, everyone else should too.

but dude! the epic dragons! come on the fight was good!

yeah it was, probably the best one they've ever made. Perfect CGI, flawless motion of both zombies and dragons, sword and axe fighting, undead bears and such. I had fun the entire time, and the only thing that bothered me was the way Jon was saved, that was dumb as hell.

That would actually be cool and believable.

what if
>dany is fire dragon, immune to fire
>jon is ice dragon due to stark blood, immune to cold

>make ice cream
>it tastes like literal shit
>customer buys it
>"hey what the fuck this tastes like shit"
>DID YOU LOOK AT THE ICE CREAM, ITS THE BEST LOOKING ICE CREAM EVER MADE, IT COST MILLIONS TO GET IT INTO THIS SHAPE, HOW DARE YOU CRITICIZE IT!!!"

what made GoT good was an amalgama of things, including this battle. The plot development was pretty nice as well, you cant deny it.

Check out this faggot.

He actually thinks the white walkers are the bad guys.

Everyone laugh at him.

Looks are half of a good plate you fucknut, would you enjoy eating some Finnish dish that looks like a fat steaming turd even though it might be delicious? And the plot was pretty good as well, even with inconsistencies

Why are they moving so fucking fast? Were they not outside the wall for several days before coming across them? So how does Gendry get back, then dany fly her wyverns up there so fast? Shouldn't they have been dead on that rock after a day or 2? I get the budget is strict, but fuck sake, spread it out. This is such a rushed season.

Night's King

>Water dragon
>Weak to fire

>Ice dragon
>Weak to electricity

Horses don't do so well in artic conditions.

I'm thinking of dropping the show.

i'm only here for the memes and because d&d have book spoilers and that fat fuck grrm will probably never finish them

He needed a dragon to get past the wall.

>they don't tell the dragons to turn around and cook those four lords to bbq right there and then
lolwut. could have ended the problem senpai.

What do people think of the theory that Bran is the Night King?

the bubonic plague was only a minor pandemic

he didn't know, he thought their death was just a matter of time, why waste magical ice spears on them? plus a human is way smaller of a target he could've missed

meh. i think it more likely that the night king has some connection to the three eyed raven lore. some gift of foresight or something.

so there's one episode left this season... and then we wait how long for like 5 more episodes??

>Lake in a frozen wasteland cracks when 3 people step foot on it.
>A single day later the lake has frozen over enough to allow for a full army to run across.

A NK who can literally freeze water with his magical superpower waits for it to freeze naturally.

more than a year. rumors are late 2018/early 2019.

No, but she's an idiot for being skeptical when she's got a zombie guarding her throne room.

Same as Dany being an idiot for being skeptical when she's walked through fire, seen immortal warlocks, and rode dragons across the sea to westeros.

>Benjamen Stark literally lives past the wall with a horse which is used as plot armor to let Jon escape.

Nice try kid.

hi

WHAT WILL I DO

Iceballs, you know, instead of snowballs, he makes ice balls, and with that arm of his I bet they hit 200mph. Imagine Night's King, bends over picks up snow, compresses and cools it down to solid ice, makes a few of them, then fires up that cannon arm, 250mph iceballs incoming nailing Tormund in the nuts and killing him outright from the pain, The Hound gets hit dead on in the face and it explodes caves in, Jon goes to dive when one comes at him, hits him in the side thigh and it explodes on impact take his leg off in the explosion he bleeds out. Beric tries to hit one with his sword, bad idea ice cannon ball splits in two and other little fragments, he looks like a shotgun shot him in the chest close range.

what the fuck

>benjamen stark and his horse are half wights

Nice try kid.

Shenlong blue worship sagacity, only option.

Who wins in a snowball fight? The NK or that Unsullied who can throw a spear hard enough to send a guy flying back and impaled on the wall?

i just want the series to end already, to move on, hopefully fat man publishes the next 2 books and we really see how it ends

I thought the whites weren't attacking because they can only sense through vibrations or some shit which is why dog throwing the rock is what triggered them.

imagine its a dragon glass tipped spear? NK is in trouble if 20 unsullied super sneak attack him and just load up those super spear chucking arms.

4 TOUCHDOWNS

Blue behemoth with worship and sagacity.

lol lets see how many idiots you catch with this. prob 0 still funny tho

I have literally watched 0 episodes yet this season. AMA

I think they can sense life, heat and one of them looked like he was smelling the air for Jon and his faithful companions.

give you your explanation and i'll tell you why it's wrong