PLAN FOR ZERO HOUR: operation BI/pol/AR (Operation Sup Forumsipolar reborn)

THIS PLAN DOESN´T OVERWRITE WHATEVER YOU HAVE IN MIND FOR TODAY
it may, in fact, improve it, so listen you fags
As most of you know, there´s a posibility that Hillary Clinton will mention this website in her speech against the alt right.
I honestly believe that the posibility of that happening is slim. However, should she actually do it, the existence not only of Sup Forums, but of Sup Forums as a whole, will be on danger. Threads are being made both in Sup Forums to organize ourselves, and in /qa/ to contact the mods to get their cooperation, even if the chance of that is low.
We have several courses of action, but if the chans have a weakness is that we are chaotic.I have a simple idea that can help everyone on our side
encyclopediadramatica.se/Operation_Sup Forumsipolar
This situation is not new of course, but in this case, without hiro playing the game, there´s only one thing we can do to stay, in a way, together in this
>Hundreds of user began using the tripcode "David !4changtcqk", so we could tell the old user from the new. The sea of Davids gradually spread throughout the site until nearly every post on Sup Forums was made by a David. The name David originated from a well mannered and cordial man who blessed Sup Forums with his presence around 3:30am, claiming to work on GMA. He was met with a welcoming mixture of adorable kittens, summerfags, and extreme racism (although he proudly proclaimed the use of an internet censoring add on), yet he continued to converse with the wary shut aways.
by mass-triping, we can at least tell apart true, endemic posters (and shitposters, lets not delude ourselves) from newfags.
I propose the name Donald with the trip password #cantstrumpthetrump, as I have done to make this post.
NOTE: if your plan is to falseflag as a hilldog, just use the name Hillary and same trip
please spread this all over Sup Forums
May Kek bless you all

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2016/08/when-where-is-hillary-clintons-next-rally-tim-kaine-speech-date-reno-nevada-denver-colorado-tallahassee-florida-pembroke-pines-august-campaign-schedule/
m.youtube.com/results?q=die flut kommt&sm=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am the real Donald

testing the hilldog trip

wew

Let`s do it one more time.
Summon the shit!

REMINDER THAT SHILLS ARE IN FULL FORCE BECAUSE HILLARYS NUMBERS ARE TANKING AND SHES RUNNING OUT OF MONEY WITH 2 MONTHS TO GO
Reminder that shills are here and they're losing in many of their shitty polls anyway. This is their last hope. Trump hasn't even fully pivoted and he's only 3% down in polls where democrats are oversampled by 10%

I copy pasted your bad spelling OP you cunt

ok no, just my fault
embarrassing desu

not sure how to tripcode so i may look stupid when this posts

fuck this one more try and then I give up

Consider it done.

Reminder this event starts in less than 4 hours

>The event will take place from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. PDT

source >heavy.com/news/2016/08/when-where-is-hillary-clintons-next-rally-tim-kaine-speech-date-reno-nevada-denver-colorado-tallahassee-florida-pembroke-pines-august-campaign-schedule/

He's also spent nearly nothing on the general election at this point

We also need to start letting these threads slide. Reminder again, we have only 4 hours. We need all traces of a plan off the board by then

Wew let's do this

Amidoinitrite

yeah, I´m trying to spread it as much as I can without being annoying
we don´t have time to do much, but we cannot just take the Shills without preparation

Whoops

Also I think this is a fantastic idea. The waifu posters and special snowflakes are gonna ruin it. Stop correcting the fucking record, autists. History is being made. Fall in line and fight you fuckers!

wee r nomalous
wee r region
forgiv and forget
expecto patronum

Better version

>cantstrumpthetrump
>strump

Hopefully enough people saw the threads yesterday. With all the happenings I think the majority of pollacks browse and lurk fairly regularly at the moment. well, we can only hope

like this?

Pur tripcode should be #Cruzmissile

Whoops number 3 I did not read

Test

Trump.
Wins.
Flawless Victory.

Sven pls
lurkmoar

anyone posting anything unironically positive on Trump should have to post with numbered gold star
if they don't everyone should flood the thread with images of the moon madam

Today is gonna be bery gud

Fuck

surely there will be a thread for the speech
thats a good chance too

Get this near the top of the catalog for maybe one more hour to get more attention and then slide everything related to plans.

Shillery #billingforshilling

Just for the keks

I've never used a Trip code lets see If I fucked up

Why not keep anonymous?

Kill them all.

also, im sure there are a million images of bill with sunglasses on, needs some images with him as moon man

All the speechfags will be Anonymous

m.youtube.com/results?q=die flut kommt&sm=1

yeah but they won't have the tripcode... so they won't catch on as easily, whereas we'll know from seeing the trip

So when is this thing supposed to start and will it be broadcasted on CNN?

hfghbf

What time is the speech?

gegd

dgd

lay go

>I propose the name Donald with the trip password #cantstrumpthetrump

Fuck off newfag

>WE
>WUZ
______
_
______

yeah I was just thinking the same thing, we need a comfy thread to get the party started.

She is basically going to declare war on us, so a comfy thread would be good, can't fucking wait. Bring it on bitch

Can't wait to spread the screenshots of all of this plus all the racist Trump shit for the past year or so, you dumb goofballs lmao

Test

oh did I do it now?

42rd Bedborne Division standing by

?

or are we rolling with one #?

is this some sort of advanced bait?
or are you really a dumb newfag

fucking finally

im down

i dont tripcode normally because m not a faggot

NEWFAGS GET OFF MY BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

tesst

you got it wrong Jesus fucking christ it's not hard just put:

Donald #cantstrumpthetrump

in the name field and nothing else

calm down nigger most people dont know how to tripcode because they never do it

Test

>listen you fags

you happy now?

Nevermind

Fag

well

>calm down nigger most people dont know how to tripcode because they never do it
READ THE FAQ AND THE RULES NIGGER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

read yes

Wake up you guys. Hillary is playing 4 dimensional underwater jenga. She is the only alt right candidate in the race. She will deliver the race war we need for the great purge! Importing all these violent people to deal with our existing violent people is masterful. 25 years from now this country is 85% white. Stay the course. I'm with her!

one more time

get a load of this special snowflake

I've never tripcoded because I'm not a FAGGOT

setting

thanks sven

kek, sure but first she'd have to Merkel your whole shit up.

again

testing testing 123

If they ask Sheekyforums, Ebaumsworld and /po/ were the ones responsible for this stuff.

Ok then

NEITHER HAVE I, BUT I STILL KNOW HOW Sup Forums WORKS NEWFAG
REEEEEEEE

you forgot the hashtag

god damn bros dont hate the recent redpillers

This will only show how manipulative white supremacy is and how willing they are to use deceit for the cause.

I knew my Sup Forums screenshot archive would come in handy for JUST a time like this, rofl.

Are we going with one or two ##?

You fucker ignore me on purpose

one

test

one if you want !d9dJ8.5tHI like everybody else

testing

Sup Forumsstronk

Congratulations, you got to call someone new, are you done being edgy now so this thread can move on?