Canadian Policewomen May Cover Their Faces

>RCMP allows Muslim women Mounties to wear hijab
>New policy aims to better reflect diverse communities and recruit more Muslim officers

cbc.ca/news/politics/rcmp-diversity-policy-hijab-1.3733829

As of yesterday, female police officers in Canada may wear pic related (google "hijab").
Could we get some Canadians in here to explain how they feel about federal police in their country being allowed to wear hijabs?

Canada is already cucked like Germany.

hijab != burqa, Hans.

You ought to know the difference with all these NuGermans by now.

The real question is: Are they bulletproof?

Doesn't surprise me coming from the most corrupt police force in Canada.

Jesus Christ

Female ninja policemen? I feel like I am living in a manga.
>tfw liberals made anime real and I am not happy

Well the german police already said that there won´t be such a thing as hijab wearing poilce women. Seems like we lost this round to Canada.

Hahaha! Holy shit of a copper came up to me in a fucking veil I wouldn't even acknowledge her

Someone answer this for me.

Do any of these politicians genuinely believe this is changing fucking anything at all? Do they really believe muslim women will even decide to get jobs, let alone be allowed to get jobs by their husband.

And who the fuck do they think would take them seriously? I 50% cant take female cops seriously but if I was being chased by a 5 foot tall brownie in a veil I'd probably fucking die on the spot from laughter

>Preserve someone's else's traditions
>Destroy your own in the process.

So progressive.

False flag strawman thingy.
They hire like 4, they wear this shit, and then make a show of it.
Then it never gets mentioned again, fuck actual muzzles that do apply can't make it through, but can't say shit cause because of the hired stand ins.

I guess we know who to send in when there are bombs.

Yeah, the hijab is one thing, because I can at least see their face. If they had a veil on, I would ask them to either remove it, or to see their commanding officer

just a heads up

hijabs cover hair, not faces

>hijab has no veil
>educate yourself

Islam is not a race. Just have a bunch of white male officers take one for the team, convert to islam and then never actually practice any of those beliefs. Watch the stats of muslim officers skyrocket and the problem is solved.

Fucking tiptop lelel my friendos, KEKada le free healthcare? Lol, cannot into degenerates LOL!!! 50% women? Because it's 2013 LMAO Trudeau le epick #1 cucklord of KEKada :DDDD I am le redpilled tho!!! lMAO red and white pilled more like xDD le Kathleen Wynne???? Canucked by the green energy jew LMAO le REDPILLMERICA runs on MURICAN GASOLEEN :DDDDDD FUCKING epick Ontario, should le change their colours into BLUE (Like blue pill, fuck my lelels :DD BECAUSE ITS 20165 BECAUSE ITS 2018 BECAUSE ITS 1993 >implying le 90s best generation lmao le edm music le cancer lol LMAO BECAUSR ITS 16899399 LOL BECAUSE I GOT DUBBS CHECK MY DUBBS!!! CHECK 50% OF WOMEN LOL, >inb4 woman not into le qualified to run le small government xDDDdD O CANADA OUR HOME AND NATIVE KEK!!!

Eh, if it was a burqa I'd be a little agitated.

But its a hijab. Like wearing a turban on your head, I don't care. Its a hat from a different culture, who gives a fuck.

>be in Canada
>driving safely
>out of nowhere get rear ended by police car
>police sirens turn on
>pull over to the side
>police car pulled up behind you
>hear nasheed music playing
>look in rear view mirror
>it's coming from the police car
>don't see anyone in the police car
>suddenly a black figure emerges from police car
>starts waking up to me
>scared as shit
>figure arrives at my door and knocks on window
>slowly roll down window 1/4 of the way down
>the figure stands still and yells "ALLAHA AKBAR"
>I'm freaking out and confused
>"هل تعرف مدى السرعة التي تسير كافر"
>I'm frozen
>"الترخيص والتسجيل يرجى الكفيري"
>I just stare
>"الخروج من الكفار سيارة"
>freak out and floor it
>get to the border and never come back to Canada

Such is life in Canada

she's basically wearing her bias on her head.
I bet she will do a lot of desk work.