What was his problem?

What was his problem?

I didn't even get what they were going for. Jerry's dad beat cancer and so he lets a black man fuck his wife? It feels like 3 steps were missing in that logic leap.

thatsthejoke.bmp

Being faced with death his father obviously broke down and achieved enlightenment and true awareness that BBC holds dominion over this universe and made peace with it, accepting the BBC as all white bitches naturally do while whitebois can only sit back and watch as the black gods inseminate their wombs with black seed.

Black sex slave. Like mandingo.

Most kino moment?

wtf those are asterisk why aren't their eyes fucking black dots this disturbs me

Reddit n morty is for literal cucks

Wouldn't it make more sense if he starts fucking another woman?

>what is satire

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Satire of what?!

Chuck's degenerate brothel

Which character is the best?

sleepy dave is a mary sue

why are there pupils drawn like cells subject to necrosis

He mentions that his body can't. Presumably the cancer wrecked his ability to fuck, and unable to have sex, he figured he could still enjoy watching his wife get fucked.

photography raptor

I need to know the most cancerous episode of the first two seasons, please. I'm talking the worst of the worst.
Thank you.

His name is sleepy gary you dumb cuck

There's nothing complex about it, the joke is literally just
>Jerry wants a normal family Christmas experience and everyone is very cynical and dismissive of him
>His parents show up in a weird polyamorous relationship and nobody thinks that it's strange except for Jerry, and they end up having a nice time anyway
>Dude fuck Jerry what a loser lmao
It's not very funny, but it theoretically has a logical through line

any one with the interdimensional cable box

saw the first one today, really bad

It's called swinging. It's a fetish. It's practiced by some of your idols. Pic related: Roger Stone.

stop embarrassing me in front of my friends

enrichment

Yes that is the expectation.

Humor is derived from setting up an expectation and subverting it.

Good luck with your autism!