The truth behind why Assange is helping Trumps campaign

As some of the wizened among you may have previously asked yourselves, why would Assange, usually a notorious lefty, be helping a right wing presidential candidate like Trump?

I asked a long time friend of mine, who also happens to volunteer at Wikileaks, this question and he gave me an answer that adds up. Trump likes deals, and Assange needs a deal.
The truth is that Wikileaks have had enough dirt on Hillary to destroy her political career for months. Why haven't they already released it you might ask? Assange is tired of being stuck in the Ecuadorian embassy, and wants a guarantee from the United States that he won't be extradited from Sweden if he goes to face trial over the (made up) sexual assault allegations. He knew that no establishment figure would agree to this, but he knew he might have a shot at working with Trump.
After Trump secured the nomination, Assange went in to talks with his campaign team offering to exchange the dirt he has on Hillary for this guarantee once Trump was elected president. The campaign team was sceptical so they asked for proof, Assange said he'd release docs during the DNC to both show he had the goods, and as a gesture of good faith.
After the email leaks, Assange and the campaign team made a deal, all investigation into Julian's role in previous leaks would dropped, if he would continue to release information on a schedule.

Information will be slowly leaked over the next few weeks to reduce Hillary's credibility enough that when the real bombshell is dropped no-one will be able to believe her denial.
Apparently no-one at wikileaks other than a few members of the inner circle know what the bomb shell is, but he's gathered from internal emails that even if she somehow avoids going to prison, her campaign, career and legacy will be destroyed forever.

My friend has never let me down before with his information, screencap this.

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice roleplay but assange is a western liberal and not aussie liberal

>assange is a western liberal and not aussie liberal

That's the whole point, this is why he's helping someone on the opposite side of the political spectrum to him.

I really really REALLY hope this is true.

ya pofta cunt. he's a jill stein supporter and bernie supporter.

>he's a jill stein supporter and bernie supporter.
He has to keep up appearance mate.
If he came out and said
>I LOVE TRUMP
Everyone will think the next leaks were fake.

Based Assange.
Based Trump.
'nuff said.

Fuck off dumbass. I'm a Canadian Liberal.

>i promise guys, the leaks are coming just wait

>wait a little longer, the leaks are coming and they're gonna be amazing!

>the leaks will be out soon, and not just one or two bombshells, there's gonna be five! And they're gonna be huge! You won't believe it!

i think he's smart enough to know that Trump isn't a traditional republican

also, Assange cares about US foreign policy a lot more than throwing some mexicans over the wall, and if Trump proposes keeping america's fingers out of other countries' affairs he's a natural ally to the cause of something like wikileaks

Assange isn't a fullblown leftie, even if the majority of his supporters are (or were). I still can't figure him out, but he has a particular hatred for western governments and has named the JQ repeatedly, he seems to go all over the shop everywhere else. I think your theory is correct though, although another possibility is that he supports Trump because he seriously believes Trump will cause the entire institution to implode.

I know the reason why and it's sort of petty and personal - but it makes sense when you realize he was put In the same boat as friends of /new/ back in the day by the feds.

Dude was a typical half assed liberal who woke up to find himself on the receiving end of cultural marxism.

Nigga be makin' shit up. Fuck outta here.

>he seems to go all over the shop everywhere else

left v right is fucking stupid. there are legitimate areas where progressive policy will bring improvement to peoples lives, and areas where conservative policy is desperately needed to prevent a complete implosion of western civilisation, a la the fall of rome.

i will forever lament the liberal takeover of environmentalism.

He's an Australian leftie.

They are similar to the old British left. Not big on globalism, not big on bourgeoise identity politics.

Big on keeping American meddling out and big on unions.

Think Whitlam or even Corbyn in the U.K. now.

fucking this rip nuclear power man, that was our future and they fucking killed it

I want to believe..

Sauce pls OP, I want to believe

That goes squarely with Assanges support to Jill Stein. Every vote for her is away from Trump. Otherwise, Assange would sound like a Johnson kind of a guy.

A question to OP: What guarantees Assange have that Trump will keep his end of the bargain?

Are you retarded. The election is still an eon away in political time. It's obviously better to release what he's got later so she's got no time to recover. Also credibility is pretty much his only currency.

The CTR Shills

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO EVERY CTR THREAD YOU SEE TODAY

Typo. Every vote for Stein is away from Clinton.

I just assumed he wants to watch the world burn, if he had info that could stump trump he'd share that too.

i have no problem with this

>What guarantees Assange have that Trump will keep his end of the bargain?

None. But Hillary has him marked for death 100%, so a chance with Trump, any chance at all, is still better.

Assange works for the Russians, he supports Trump because that's what Putin wants.

yeah ok. nov 8 will come and go without one of these major bombshells dropping. know why? because they dont exist. everything "good" has already came out.

it proved that the dnc was rigged, it proved that hillary is a corrupt pos, and it proved that she received compensation for things she shouldnt. no one cared. at this point you could release a video of her beheading someone and no one would care. that's the sad truth about america today

Assange is an advocate of information transparency and market libertarianism.[192] He has written a few short pieces, including "State and terrorist conspiracies" (2006),[193] "Conspiracy as governance" (2006),[194] "The hidden curse of Thomas Paine" (2008),[195] "What’s new about WikiLeaks?" (2011),[196] and the foreword to Cypherpunks (2012).[47] He also contributed research to Suelette Dreyfus's Underground (1997),[24] and received a co-writer credit for the Calle 13 song "Multi_Viral" (2013).

Is that worse than electing the person the Saudis want?

I'm not saying its bad, I'm just saying this is why.

>The election is still an eon away in political time.

Not with today's retards who vote early. The "October Surprise" needs to happen in September.

>muh russians
Keep spouting that, everyone is totally still buying this shit.

FUCKING LEAF

>Trump
>Right wing

Nice memes. He's divorced

The funny thing about your statement is that months ago putin apparently said he would pick up the red phone if trump came into power.

And yet, people still think that these things are not rigged to all hell.

>doesn't know know australian politics

SHART IN MART

I hope this isn't true. I want the info today.

Assange is pretty cool. I wish I had become a hacker so I could feed him state secrets.

So a mouthbreather, then?

Because most of them are

>Aussie shitposting at it's highest level
has it gone too far?A Aussie shitpost will influence the elections. what's next a loo comes to aid too? a merchant will be in on this?

So that the low IQ, low information and shortterm memory voter can forget about it by november?

Nice try CTR.

>I asked a long time friend of mine, who also happens to volunteer at Wikileaks

why can't Americans read?

>beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
hohohoho merry christmas everyone

I think if Assange had the choice between Stein vs Trump or Bernie vs Trump, he would pick Stein and Bernie but as it stands now, it's either Trump or Clinton. He might still support Stein but he knows she has basically no chance of winning and it's pretty clear that he sees Trump as a lesser evil than Clinton.

One of the people working for Clinton, i forget his name, has publicly stated that Assange needs to die. Its not that he sees Trump as the lesser of two evils, one candidate wants him dead, the other does not.

Assange is just anither kike puppet

Tell you what, I'll lock you in your a strangers house for a few years, make you 100% dependent on them, and then ask you what you are willing to do to get your freedom back.

Ideology is the luxury of the comfortable.