"A man that didint have a partner by the age of 25 can be a bad thing."

>"A man that didint have a partner by the age of 25 can be a bad thing."

was he right?

I think I've seen this thread before

de1337 dis

I'm 35, single and miserable despite having a pretty good job. Not being married in your late 20s and beyond is only fun if you're a rich Chad.

Who was in the wrong here?

Nah I'll just keep sleeping with 18 year olds.

No one even has kids anymore until they're in their 30s. Bullshit.

I'm 23 and know for a fact that I will die a virgin. It's depressing and truly difficult to accept.

herro yez this is op here
no you didint get brocked

before it got deleted did u see those wild-ass sneedposts?

shit was crazy.

xth for seed

Just pay a slut to fuck you and you won't be a virgin

i hate black people

because he's right?

Paying for it doesn't count. Prostitution is basically rape in my eyes anyway.

You were here yesterday

Maybe in the 1950s he would be right but I'm 26 and none of my friends are married.

Who cares? Sex is sex

I remember being new and spamming that to any post i disagreed with

Millenials btfo

I feel for you. I'm 24 and I haven't even kissed a girl. It's very depressing, yeah.

>basically

All penetrative sex is rape, Sup Forumstard

he actually said
>a man who is not vice president at pierce & pierce at age 27 after graduating from harvard with an MBA is a complete waste

Dude the average age for settling down and having a family here is like 27 and I live in the Netherlands.

a lot of men that are far superior to you have lost their virginity from prostitutes

who gives a shit dude. at least you don't have aids.

Coming from the same guy who fucked around on his wife and got cucked by his partner?

>I'm 23 and know for a fact that I will die a virgin. It's depressing and truly difficult to accept.

You'll be fine. Get out, make mistakes, get fit, find some hobbies, discern your partners. You shouldn't look for a relationship or marriage because someone tells you that's there's a time limit. That's a bad road to go down and the reason why you'll see your friends that married young getting divorced before mid-age. I'd suggest that you just relax and your insecurities will diminish from that, but it's hard to do. You'll figure it out, don't let these people preach their bullshit, nobody has this stuff figured out.

Life is a fucking lottery. I have a 50 year old uncle who lives with his elderly mother on his farm. All he does is watch TV and go hiking yet he's happy and content with life. Meanwhile my Dad's cousin who owned a successful business and had two kids and a loving wife hung himself a few months back.

Nobody knows what anybodys going through. A family can help,but true happiness can only come from yourself. No matter how much kids you have or how many years you're married it doesn't matter if you're not happy.

It's not even close to that in America. I've never been to a wedding of someone under 30.

I'd rather be succesful and hang myself than be a happy loser who's 50 and still lives with his mother.

No you wouldn't.

You ever think all the chads and stacies getting married in their 20s just don't invite you?

good advice right here

Then you're fucking retarded.

Have you not seen marriage statistics? Marriage rates are at an all-time low. Women are freezing their eggs at unprecedented rates.

>just turned 25

>Nah I'll just keep sleeping with 12 year olds.

i don't want to be in a continuation of that thread about the guy who might pay a $500 hooker just so he could smell her ass, yet here I am.

name one time

Marty was just a bitter fuck, look at his sham of a marriage. I was engaged for almost three years in my early 20s and breaking it off is the best thing I've ever done for myself. She was a whore who fucked my "friends" and I thought I could change her. You can't fix something like that. If I still had her nudes, I'd post them all over this place.

Best sex I've ever had though, god I miss that part.

Getting married is like the most beta thing a man can do. Chaining yourself to some roastie is sad and pathetic.

Why do people get married when they could just live together for as long as they want?

It's not like you can't divorce a bad partner so there's nothing special about it.

>tfw get told by women that I'm handsome but I'd rather drink my life away alone in my flat

That's not what he says

I don't know man, I'm 26, I had a string of relationships since 19, and last serious relationship I had was two years ago, and frankly I'm pretty content with not having that kind of stress in my life. Still haven't regretted being single. I almost had a serious relationship half a year ago and just I started feeling that stress I bailed. Maybe I just don't like serious relationships anymore.

This already what they do in Sweden. Cohabitation is a really big thing here. Marriages are becoming rarer every year.

And we have nowhere near as cucked marriage laws as the US. We have the same rights most Americans need a prenuptial for by default.

That's the kind of thinking that makes me understand why you're virgin. If your views are so fucked up about prostitution, they must be fucked up about other things. So you must be hard to talk to.

Coul anyone rec me movies like True Detective season 1 pls?

Hello, friend. Fellow 25 year old virgin who has not so much as even touched a female. I think I'm going to overdose on heroin before my 30th birthday. I hear it is painless.

hahaha and i was feeling optimistic today
fuck everything

I hate everyone except for whites just a little less than everyone else.

Uh, the proper term is "hanged".
You're really missing the point here as well as being pretty dumb in general.

This is Sup Forums bro. Leave your prejudice at the door. This site was built on community and togetherness, as a place where people of all colors, creeds, genders, and sexualities could come and express themselves freely. What you stubborn right wingers don't realize is that Sup Forums does not encompass all of Sup Forums. You guys are like a bag of crisps with a nice turkey sub; enjoyable for some but not necessary for all.