>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw
>Farage speaks at Trump Rally in MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY
>Trump Rally in Tampa FL 8/24/16
youtu.be/8jLyRtlXhRo
>Farage backstage 8/24/16
youtu.be/9aXOS8xQUic

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldtrump2016online.com/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Austin TX 8/23/16
youtu.be/64zgSMlcFHs
>Trump TH on Hannity 8/23/16
youtu.be/cwQzdX-XXjc
>Trump Rally in Akron OH 8/22/16
youtu.be/HoNaxw6zZ7Q RSB
>Trump meets with Akron OH police 8/22/16
youtu.be/Kn0aCK50gfo
>Trump Rally in Frederickburg, VA 8/20/16
youtu.be/2BSV1jOQFKs
>Trump Rally in Dimondale MI 8/19/16
youtu.be/K678kE_bZq8

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on F&F 8/24/16
youtu.be/Ydzyxbgme5o
>Trump on WEWS 8/22/16
youtu.be/ltipAfRljsY
>Trump on Orly 8/22/16
youtu.be/IfoIz6MJjXo
>Trump/Pence/Eric on F&F 8/22/16
youtu.be/2Btxv3OfvG0
>Trump on Judge Jeanine 8/20/16
youtu.be/rni2r9TY63Q

ENTERTAINMENT
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>This is how we MAGA!
youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kt9ny
archive.is/QXq0F
archive.is/RdVrK
archive.is/h7fkk
archive.is/y09FO
archive.is/nPP0i
archive.is/kHiRK
archive.is/cjADc
archive.is/pW1iw
archive.is/TwVtw
archive.is/rmqQR
ghostbin.com/paste/hst7s
donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-clinton-alt-right-20160825-snap-story.html
encyclopediadramatica.se/Operation_Sup
cairco.org/issues/remittances
blog.oxforddictionaries.com/one-word-map/#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Hillary.

Rockefellers own the Zika Virus patent
archive.is/kt9ny

DNC Clinton Campaign Accepting ‘Pay for Play’ Cash
archive.is/QXq0F

Top DNC Official Wanted to Use Bernie Sanders’s Religious Beliefs Against Him
archive.is/RdVrK

Clinton's State Dept advisors contacted NFL chief to ask for help over her "cracked head"
archive.is/h7fkk

Pro-Hillary PAC Spending $1 Million to Hire Online Trolls
archive.is/y09FO

Soros was directly instructing Clinton on what to do as Secretary State
archive.is/nPP0i

Soros, Alarmed by Trump, Pours Money into 2016 Race
archive.is/kHiRK

Moveon.Org raising funds from Trump protests, warns more disruptions to come
archive.is/cjADc

Soros Open Society Seeks to Reshape Census, Electoral Districts
archive.is/pW1iw

George Soros' foundation tried to influence the Supreme Court justices on immigration case
archive.is/TwVtw

George Soros Lobbied Obama To Accept 100,000 Refugees Per Year — and Succeeded
archive.is/rmqQR

More about George Soros
ghostbin.com/paste/hst7s

See more of Clintons, Soros, and the world elites' global money laundering operation:
Participate /cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General Thread if your country is under the Trans-Pacific Partnership Trade Agreement
Click here

THE NORMIES ARE COMING!

INB4"HURRRDURRR HE'S FOR AMNESTY NOW HURRDURR IM FUCKING RETARDED"

Why does Sup Forums believe a woman's place is in the kitchen? Is Hillary becoming president really such a devastating thing for the alt-right?

WHAT IS THE ACTUAL TIME OF THE SPEECH?

IS IT 10AM PDT OR 10AM EAST COAST TIME?

i really want to put the popcorn on

Guy's I'm so concerned, did you hear about this latest thing? And that other thing? And what about this other thing?

I think #ImWithHer now...

Reminder that unless you're explicitly pro-white and in support of 100% white countries, you are not alt right.

Supporting Trump doesn't have mean being alt right

Do you seriously think Rodriguez is going to be able to afford to pay 10 years of back taxes? He'll go back on his own volition when he realizes he can't, or simply be deported when he doesn't pay.

>Brexit
>Trump winning the nomination
>Donald and Are Nige sharing a platform

2016, best year of my life

alt-right is a buzzword.
It doesn't mean anything

REMINDER - Trump can give ALL illegals amnesty but so long as he
>fixes trade imbalances
>audits the Fed Reserve
>recovers Wall St bail out monies
>jails the Clinton-Bush crime families and those involved in their corruption and terrorism
>removes corruption from the MSM
>builds a wall

America would STILL be WAAAY better off than it is now.

Although...he WON'T give them amnesty, he will simply comply with the current laws which require deportations, so it's all a moot point.

>Further REMINDER: Replying to the 'how can you support' shills is a sign of terminal faggotry, DON'T do it, user.

Rubio was such a nice guy desu.

At 10 est we need to put a temporary halt on these threads and inaugurate the first ever hillary clinton general #imwithher

Shill for our next fuhrer Hillary Clinton

REMINDER THAT SHILLS ARE IN FULL FORCE BECAUSE HILLARYS NUMBERS ARE TANKING AND SHES RUNNING OUT OF MONEY WITH 2 MONTHS TO GO
Reminder that shills are here and they're losing in many of their shitty polls anyway. This is their last hope. Trump hasn't even fully pivoted and he's only 3% down in polls where democrats are oversampled by 10%

Welp, Sup Forums's chickens are finally coming home to roost. I told all you guys to stop dropping n bombs and using anti semitic rhetoric and now Hillary and CTR probably have thousands of screenshots of your racism, thousands of screenshots of you guys calling old people cucks on Twitter. This is it, this is going to sink Trump's campaign for good and its all yout fault

Reminder that we are living in the dimension where Nigel h*cking Farage and Donald h*cking Trump got together and shared a platform

Here's your clue, "We are going to follow the laws of the country", was said a few times.

Will he interpret which laws he favors, like Obama has, or should they expect him to follow the book entirely?

MAKE MY MEMES BECOME REALITY

I live in America and I can assure you that Trump is going to win the General Election, I have spoken with a large amount of people and just by simply mentioning the WALL their vote goes STRAIGHT to TRUMP.

I'm actually being serious here, ever since Trump said he would build that wall our country has been going nuts for him, the online polls won't show it because most of these voters here don't even know how to use the internet.

I swear to you on my life that you don't have to worry about a damn thing in this coming election.

Congrats everyone and thank you for making this miracle happen.

America will be GREAT AGAIN!

When will trump meet with white leaders like he does for Africans and dindus?
We can tell him to deport them all. We are his only voter group after all.

I'm not a shill you lunatic. Wait for the new polls to come out. Lyin crooked Don is gong down.

donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform

He's moving towards self-deportations by cutting off gibs and throwing criminals over the wall.

>Trump can give ALL illegals amnesty but so long as he

Literally worse than Democrats.

umbrella term for different groups of people that are ethno-nationalist for ethnic Europeans

Yeah man, like Trump supposedly changed his stance, according to the very credible media outlets Buzzfeed and Univision.
I guess I will Hillary vote now, even though everything she wants is still worse than the non-existing softening on immigration that Buzzfeed accuses him of.

I suggest everyone take a breather from Sup Forums for like a week.

Self-deportations are already happening, "throwing criminals over the wall" is meaningless and is already happening anyway. Stop being a cuck.

>Don't go on Sup Forums for a few days
>Check news
>See Farage behind a Trump/Pence podium

I actually thought I was still asleep

Witnessing that live with you lads last night was unforgettable.

WE WILL BE UNITED AGAIN.

guys if you really want to see CTR in action check out the comments in this article

>latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-clinton-alt-right-20160825-snap-story.html

if someone can do an archive that shows the comments that'd be nice. but anyways this is primarily where CTR operates, the comments sections of big newspapers like the la times.

take a look at the user chowda1. look at his profile. all his comments defending hillary with short little jabs. this dude probably controls multiple accounts and he camps out on all the hillary articles.

i think this is the true face of the CTR shill. shilling on Sup Forums requires too much effort. way too many threads and way too many conversations flying by to keep track of. much easier to shill in newspaper comment sections or reddit.

I'm ashamed I supported this dumbass Judas.

NO UUUU

51st state when?

>throwing criminals over the wall" is meaningless and is already happening anyway

You fucking wish it was.

Don't tempt me user....

It was amazing, user, like the stars all moved in perfect alignment to show us the way to salvation.

PLAN OF SELF DEFENCE AGAINST HILLDOGS
encyclopediadramatica.se/Operation_Sup Forumsipolar
by mass-triping, we can at least tell apart true, endemic posters (and shitposters, lets not delude ourselves) from newfags.
I propose the name Donald with the trip password #cantstrumpthetrump
Actually you can use other names, or even other trips. the point is that newfags most likely won´t know how to trip, so we will tell them apart
Kek bless you all, and give them hell

Amnesty ovens of peace.

Yeah man I'm so concerned about this.. I think I might not even vote at all, maybe #FeelTheJohnson now... I just can't even I'm so concerned about this thing...

>is meaningless
"If you throw them over the wall they stay"

ANYONE KNOW WHEN HILLARY IS GIVING HER NAZI FROG SPEECH?

What does Sup Forums think of this?

Even some Trump supporters are actually supporting this supposed "flip-flop" though.

>amnesty is fine, we don't want to be literally HItler right guise?
>we don't need to deport people... as long as the wall is built
>it's not amnesty if we let millions of people stay here illegally...

KEKS

Nigel went to the poorest, fattest, blackest state, now he probably thinks all the USA is like this.

I honestly thought Trump was going to win somehow. Like there was some meme-magic just in the name Trump.

>cantstrumpthetrump
hasn't he gone all cuck like?

Or how about you get rid of your president and retake your rightful place as Her Majesty's subjects?

No. It's better we remain allied countries.

Unless we go full Roman Empire and start conquering the world. In which case we would be literal globalists.

I watched the X Files instead. Holy shit did I miss that?

Wow... did you see this thing?

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

This. What people don't understand is the difference between:

> the ***goal***: what is trying to be achieved

> the ***plan***: is the steps to make it possible

In Trump's case the goal is clear: to get rid of the illegal immigrants. The plan is what is to be determined

In practice, no deportation needed for most of them. The sensible ones won't stay in America if the conditions are adverse enough:

> no amnesty in sight
> no welfare (think those students that graduated with scholarships while also being illegal)
> no way to send remittance back to their families back in Mexico
> harsh measures to prevent companies to hire them under the table

All that would be possible simply by upholding the existing law

For instance, getting the banks to stop the flow of remittances

Bank is tightly regulate as it is. Banks get a lot of flak for facilitating sending money to "islamic charities", for instance, if they find out those charities are actually related to terrorism

> Projecting $26 billion sent as tax-free remittances by illegal aliens to Mexico in 2014 (...) Remittance inflows of $25.3 billion to Mexico comprised approximately 3 percent of Mexico’s 2008 GDP [1]

It is not hard to track bloody 26 billion dollars, is it?

Also, the US will implement harsh measures to prevent companies to hire them under the table

As soon as the real cost of non compliance is raised to above compliance they will fall in line.

It is not rocket science. America loses from the situation caused by illegal immigration to the benefit of a few (immigrants, their families back in Mexico and companies that obtain unfair advantage over law abidding ones).

It takes money to make money. Most of the "undocumented" will go back on their own when they can't either work illegally, be on the welfare system or send money home anymore.

The rest of them will be treated like the law demands, like the criminal they are.

[1] cairco.org/issues/remittances

I don't see my nation recovering to an acceptable means and the definition of 'acceptable', comparing Europe to America, is another topic, but if there was a chance right now, I'd die for fighting Europe, I don't compromise with this belief.

We won the war. We will annex you. You will own guns and you will like it.

Wtf i love this dimension now

Good afternoon /trumpgen/. /britpol/ is currently making "Islam" Britain's most hated word. We've lent you Are Nige, you chaps care to lend us your votes to make it the world's most hated word?

>blog.oxforddictionaries.com/one-word-map/#

fuck, should have followed the true conservative leader Ted Cruz. Defender of the constitution and conservative principles. Guess I'm a Cruzmissile now.

Isn't it sad that even a leaf is less cucked than pussies like you?

I crave memes

Plenty of people on the alt right are seperatists and want ethno-states within the current US borders

I think you could turn it around, though

I can't find a time listed. Most sources say TBA, looks like the event is a fundraiser as well.

I can't even begin to describe how happy I am about Farage's speech at Mississippi yesterday

He even got the crowd doing the classic British "AAAYYYY" of support.

Must've been fucking great for him to do that speech in front of an animated American crowd rather than a normally somewhat subdued British one

It's going to be disappointing, probably just her reading off breitbart headlines.

The cunt will bring up the Khans again, won't she?
Trump should be able to beat her big league though on this topic. Iraq war, Benghazi, Lybia, not to mention the emails, in a perfect world she'd have been locked up several times just for national security reasons

Trump has softened so far on immigration that I can no longer support him. I believe that Hillary will get us to the race war this country desperately needs much quicker. You have to read between the lines. It is well known in the inner circles that she hates blacks. Her plan is to import enough violent people from elsewhere until it ignites. Nobody is compatible with Africans. They evolved independently from the rest of us for 40,000 years. I say she gets us to where we are going. She is crazy like a fox and I'M WITH HER!

Seven lives for my country. Death to Judas. A coward dies a thousand deaths.

I was glad he got a good reception, I was afraid they'd all be like "literally who?".

His speech was great shit.

Fuck off

the mental gymnastics blinded supporters have to do lel. i was a trump supporter just because of his immigration stance, now he is compromising.

>but is not giving amnesty

yeah, he is not, he is only giving them the right to work, live, own property, have american born children, and perhaps gaining citizenship in a decade or two

HOW ALONG UNTIL THE BITCH GIVES HER SPEECH?

t. a true conservative

> good afternoon mississipi

Check the previous thread. Some user made awesome backgrounds with our two favorite leaders

Elect Hillary and America's finished. Next election will be Democrat vs Democrat.

I would love that.
Sense of stability, identity, history and tradition.
I would love to have a queen and royal family no lie

Dont be tsundere Britanniakun

starts at 10am-12pm PDT, so 3 half hours

Wrong, Constitutional Conservatives are about to win over minorities!

I really hope she has cards with various memes on them but I assume it will be 30 mins of Trump is racist and Trump might be Hitler.

How does talking about the alt right help our economy, national security, and immigration? Hillary is going to waste a bunch of time talking about something most normies know nothing about while Trump will stay on point.

George Washington would roll in his grave fast enough to generate electricity

Gotta accelerate the race war bruh :^).

>people LARPing that a race war will happen with Clinton in office
>not knowing everything will just get shittier and shittier until there is nothing left and nobody will ever even care

ETA until /hillary rally/?

>reached capacity

The entire 100 people they allow in? On her site it's listed as an "Organizing Event" whatever the hell that means in political terms.

You don't think he is spinning at supersonic speed already?

WHAT THE FUCK TRUMP?

I donated money to you. I bought a stupid fucking hat, too.

NOW YOURE NOT GOING TO DEPORT THE ILLEGALS?

That's it. I'm fucking done. Fuck this country. Fuck you all. Fuck this shit. I'm not voting.

EAT SHIT AND DIE

4 hours from the look of it.
just enough time to jerk off and play some gta or watch Sopranos

thanks bruv

How on earth do these cucks expect to win over anyone, let alone minorities

>1 post by this id

He would look at all the freed nigger slaves and wetbacks everywhere and be disgusted.
Everything else degenerate as well.

I have no stress for that, whatever comes of this I will never move away, my mind is set on the path my parents chose and again with my own children, I'm American through and through. In my mind, the morals which dictate my thoughts and actions tell me otherwise when I imagine Europe.

I feel you do not deserve any of this trouble the EU forced as reality onto you and your people. I feel guilty I cannot help in the least bit, then that guilt grows into anger, so I try to learn what else there is for me, which is nothing, so I feel useless. I'm sorry.

i hear ya bruv, i was also a die hard supporter based just on this issue. fuck this benedict arnold

Not a shill. I'm a cold hearted son of a bitch and I'm mad as fucking hell.

Imagine how he'd react to a nigger president acting like a dictator.

>1 post by this ID

Shouldn't we create some Hillary generals for today ? After all, we are going to get a flood of newfags after her speech.

#I'mwithHertler