Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YhdMdDqW
youtube.com/watch?v=CV83Cmt4pac
youtube.com/watch?v=JgXBYXfhgSY
youtube.com/watch?v=R1fsTYP-N0s
youtube.com/watch?v=MMvOPu91qE4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

I see these guys posted all the time, can someone give me a quick rundown on who they are?

Old

bend the knee you cunt

>north falls
>the last stand is at the neck
>white walkers assault the fort, all westerosi forces fight to defend the neck
>dany's dragons are dead, the dothraki and unsullied are also dead
>walls are breached
>all hope is lost
>dramatic shot showing all the main characters looking distressed, upset and defeat
>in the background a soldier is seen walking towards the main characters with strange writing next to him
>he walks past jon, jaime and dany who look dumbfounded
>camera pans up and he runs his fingers along the rim of his helmet
>he opens his mouth
>yare yare daze....................................................................................................

no u

pastebin.com/YhdMdDqW

who thinks of this shit, tyrion and missandei fuck in the final episode? Lmao

>Night King bows to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with Rhollor
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control Westoroes with an iron but fair fist
>Own King's Landing & the iron bank
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Own 99% of Dragon hatching research sites
>Next dragons will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff dragons
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Westeroes has only existed far beyond the Wall
>Ancient Children of the forest scriptures tell of two beings who will descend upon Westeroes and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>Both are equally Azor Ahai and Valonqar at the same time
>Night King had a two hour phone call with the Bogdanoffs before being allowed to resurrect Viserion
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with Rhollar forwarding the word of the lord of light to the Red Priests. Who do you think sends the messages in the flames?
>They learned fluent Valyrian in under a week
>The crown entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Casterly Rock, only Bogdanoff Castle
>The twins are about 18 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by Westerosi society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

_____ _______ _____

How is he so charming, lads?
youtube.com/watch?v=CV83Cmt4pac

would still be better than whatever shit DnD come up with desu

You are now aware that...

Beric Dondarrion - The Father
"Representing judgment. He is depicted as a bearded man who carries scales, and is prayed to for justice."

Daenerys Targaryen - The Mother
"Representing motherhood and nurturing. She is prayed to for fertility or compassion, and is depicted as smiling with love, embodying the concept of mercy."

Jon Snow - The Warrior
"Representing strength in battle. He is prayed to for courage and victory. He carries a sword."

Sansa Stark - The Maiden
"Representing innocence and chastity. She is usually prayed to protect a maiden's virtue."

Arya Stark - The Stranger
"An exception to the other aspects, the Stranger represents death and the unknown. Worshipers rarely seek favor from the Stranger, but outcasts sometimes associate themselves with this god."

Bran Stark - The Crone
"Representing wisdom. She carries a lantern and is prayed to for guidance."

Gendry - The Smith
"Representing crafts and labor. He is usually prayed to when work needs to be done, for strength. He carries a hammer."

>Jon proposes to await the Night King’s attack from the Eyrie since the fortress is very difficult to impregnate. Tyrion jokes that the Night King only needs 10 good men to impregnate the bitch, but only Bronn catches the joke.
oh god it's real

mervyn flipping trout

>MERYN FUCKING TRANT

What the fuck does Kelly have against wheels and straightened knees???

Dorne is white though

SMACK SMACK SMACK

our queen

youtube.com/watch?v=JgXBYXfhgSY
I miss cleganebowl posting

test

>Sansa Stark - The Maiden
???

FUCK OFF YOU REDDIT PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT.

JON SNOW DIES IN THE LAST EPISODE OF SEASON EIGHT WHEN DROGON IGNITES THE REST OF THE WILDFIRE BELOW THE DRAGONPIT.

DAENERYS DIES IN CHILDBIRTH.

JON AND DANY'S CHILD IS A GIRL WHO GETS NAMED LYANNA, WHO BECOMES THE QUEEN IN THE END, WITH TYRION BEING THE QUEEN'S REGENT UNTIL SHE COMES OF AGE.

BRAN DIES EARLY IN SEASON 8 AND GETS RESURRECTED BY ONE OF THE LAST LIVING WHITE WALKERS TO BECOME THE NEXT NIGHT KING.

>im not here to murder
>bend the knee or die

reminder that if you like cersei you are the biggest cuck in all of westeros and nothing can save you

also checkk em

When will people realize Lannisters are better rulers than Targaryen fucking shits

Was Meryn Trant actually /ourguy/?

Reminder that the season 8 leaks show that Stannis is coming back

this shit actually sounds plausible
fuck

God I hope the season 8 leaks are fake. So they just aren't going to explain what the Night king wants? Or did I miss a leak?

>women is charge of making sense

Shitty fabrication tier writing

no, he is a pedo and pedo's are bad. also check em

She's still naive as fuck.
Will be deceived by Littlefinger and Arya will come to her rescue.

episode 7 will be leaked in 15 minutes!!

>killed greasy haired fuckers
>beat Stark bitches
>fucked lolis
>supported /ourguys/

I think you're onto something.

He had a BIG FUCKING SWORD

Maybe one day

First day on Sup Forums mate? Probably should've lurked a bit longer before you embarrassed yourself with your terrible posts.

this weeks episode is pretty kino lets admit it lads

Dragon has three heads. Where is Aegon?

Will he ever land on Baratheon lands?

He'd had this gay commander who was in love with Rhaegar, iirc.

go on do your duty

It really is though

Somebody post the meme.

The season 8 leaks are stupid. For example
>Episode 2 : Jon is repulsed by Dany because he finds out they're related and Howland Reed dies.
>Episode 3 : Jon has sex with Dany before anything else and Howland Reed is still alive
Also there is one thing I know about season 8 that is true. My bro works at HBO and got his hands on the script. It's how Euron dies.
Euron took Storm's End, Gendry pulls a trident on him and fucking smashes him off his horse BOBBY B STYLE. Euron manages to escape but is soon caught up by Theon who has his bow and incapacitates Euron. Euron asks him what he thinks he'll get from his death. And his lasts words, while laughing are : "You killed me little Theon, but you're not getting your cock back! *laughs and dies*

>DO YOU HONOUR THINK HONOUR IS WHAT KEEPS THEM IN LINE?
>THE WHOOOOOOOOOOOORE NEEDS TO DIE
Robert had more sense, willing to do the dirty thing.

nah pal
check em

holy shit, it's real!!!

Holy shit, I didn't knew Tim Roth was in Game of Thrones!

not even D&D are that fucking shit at writing.

>not even D&D are that fucking shit at writing.

But George martin is :^)

wow, amazing ep so far

Gurm BTFO

I LOVE MY QUEEN

>watch ep 6 stream
>get vanned

>So they just aren't going to explain what the Night king wants?
The Night King and the White Walkers were created with the purpose of killing humans. They are basically Terminators

J U S T

Entirely believable up until he speaks.

Probably not, Weiss says he doesn't think he should speak, he's just evil.

Shut your mouths!

First for the Knight in Shining Armor

youtube.com/watch?v=R1fsTYP-N0s

BASED BOBBY B

someone post the webm of edmure shooting the giants arrow

YASSSSSSSS

I believed you until the very last line, you blew it

FUCK THE KING

>dany dies
please be true

>he thinks Sup Forums is a pedo acceptance board

Yes I'm aware they were created by the children to defeat man but I just though there was going to be another level. I thought they had something they wanted or something had happened that made them go on the war path again and that it would be explained. But nope I guess the NK is just a mad man here to watch the world burn. GAY. I HATE D&D.

>not even D&D are that fucking shit at writing.
BAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAH

BANKAI

>hate him for being smug at Ned
?Now love him
why

They couldn't do more

>jon and danny's daughter becomes queen with tyrion as her hand

Shoot me

youtube.com/watch?v=MMvOPu91qE4

Admit it /got/, you're going to watch it.

any real nibbas got a download for episode 6?

Can there ever be a more perfect couple?

I admit I inventes thw last words cause I don't remember what they were. I'll ask my bro on Sunday since I'm going over for episode 6 though we both saw it

so true

Don't forget the part where based Euron hangs Daenerys' rotten corpse on KL to be thrown shit at by the plebs. God what I wouldn't give to see that, but unfortunately it sounds too good to be true.

He's just evil? Jesus Christ. Why do I watch this. I'm repulsed.

The Iron Bank bends the knee to Bogdanoff

I'm having real trouble with episode 7, my Daenerys-related emotions have just got flipped upside down, I don't know what to feel any more.

See

jfc i miss S1 so much.

No

Did they change the Night King's actor? He looks different and way less scary.

>even off-camera Jon chooses the superior girl
Danyfags eternally BTFOed

Robert Baratheon /ourguy/

literally 5'9'' dude kek

They're aliums

No. I don't care what happens to everyone else. I just want them both on the iron throne, living happily everafter with kids

Because Ned represents naive idealism and honor.
Jamie represents cynism and realism.

He does what needs to be done, damning himself if need be. A much more complex and interesting character.

implying there's no constant threesomes

isn't she a literal princess born in a ancestral castle?

Do you think they've fucked, or at least played with each other?

I wish I had that kinda jawline

yes