HOLY SHIT DON BLACK IS TALKING ABOUT Sup Forums ON STORMFRONT RADIO!!!!! GET THE FUCK IN HERE!!!!

HOLY SHIT DON BLACK IS TALKING ABOUT Sup Forums ON STORMFRONT RADIO!!!!! GET THE FUCK IN HERE!!!!

listen in:
gsradio.net/rense_live/rense_56k/top.html

Just in time for the upcoming Hillary speech.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KaCBYrVsic4
journeytoorthodoxy.com/2010/10/why-orthodox-men-love-church/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's almost like he is getting his talking points from the Clinton campaign.

Reminder that the KKK is a DEMOCRAT organization.

youtu.be/KaCBYrVsic4

Alan from South Carolina!!!!!!

>DON BLACK

who?

>STORMFRONT

I hate these people!

literally who? And what kind of faggot listens to stormfront radio

>what is operation red dog?

Why hate stormfront? I thought Sup Forums would love it as it's anti-gay and tries not to fall into religions discussion.

>stormfront

you have to go back
Sup Forums is a board of peace

2 hours daily of Stormfront radio
Dr. David Duke immediately following
The Daily Traditionalist w/ Matt Heimbach at noon!!!!!

4 hours of pro-white radio thats required Sup Forumsack needs to tune into daily.

>stormfront

they are facists, I am a invidualist, we are natural enemies.

>I thought Sup Forums would love it as it's anti-gay

I don't have anything against gays, I don't really care and in fact I hate how right wing movements lose elections over this non issue. gays would be a valuable asset that could go full muh feelings, muh muslims b hatin us etc.

Be sure to donate whatever you can to the Dr. David Duke campaign.

C-SPAN will have to go PPV-mode whenever Duke does a filibuster.

dukeforsenate.com

Holy fuck that geezer is good and totally nailed it. They're trying to use a blanket term because the word racist hasn't gotten them anywhere. Hear the advise, never be on the defensive; just drop redpills against Hillary.

This! We are with her y'all!

>I am a invidualist

I like stormfront but its a noring website.

Now the daily stormer thats a great fucking website

the guy on the phone or Don? Alan is a top-tier historian. I wouldn't mind paying a few shekels if he taught a class.

It's disgusting when people feel greater than the spirit of their own people. Just like cosmopolitan globalists every last one of them deserves worse than hell.

>Matt Heimbach

The fat heretic who thinks Orthodoxy is some kind of stormfag religion? Yeah I'll pass.

Dr. Duke has Andrew Anglin on his show no less than twice a month to inform the old people listening what trolling/lulz is.

I'll pass.

more like both of them both working with the FBI to keep a crown on someone's head

hmmm

oh great, now this place is going to get infested with those turds even more than it already is

What is some bro tier sects Christianity? My gf's church has a tranny pastor. No thanks.

They dont use the internet, don't worry. Most people listen to this show by calling in (8447692944)

Orthodoxy

journeytoorthodoxy.com/2010/10/why-orthodox-men-love-church/

Hour 1 over. Back in 6 mins!!!

Bet my bottom dollar that he's a stool pigeon for the FBI just like pic related was.

Stormfags are universally hated because they manage to fuck everything up. Couldn't care less what these faggots have to say.