The holocaust happened, get over it

the holocaust happened, get over it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2a_cmbi3iIg
youtube.com/watch?v=ercF_vaUouY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one is denying the holocaust. But the number of 6million jews are just ridiculous

>Because of racism towards Jews
Since when are jews a race ?

>implying Srebrenihoax happened

6 millions while the most popular number is not the only estimate, its agreed that the number is somewhere between 4-7 M. I personally trust the german accuracy and they reported 5 millions.

It was a few hundred at most

if the holocaust happened then why did feel the need to fake multiple gas chambers?

Yea it did not happen in the numbers which it was told 750,000 Serbs killed my ass,100,000 top

It happened, but it wasn't successful.

Why haven't they found a single mass grave at Treblinka? It was literally impossible for the """"gas chambers"""" at Auschwitz to function. Not a single document or radio transmission was ever intercepted that mentioned the mass execution of jews. If the supposed number of cremated bodies was true, they'd have been cremating bodies until the 1990s.

If the Nazis intention was to murder them all, why bother spending the resources transporting them to camps, executing them and burning them? If they just put a bullet in their brain where they found them, the resources saved from that would have won the war several times over.

>No one is denying the holocaust

Newfag detected

I deny that there was a systematic state sanctioned plan to kill jews on such a massive scale which is what most "holocaust deniers" believe I think.

Saying it was 4 million instead of 6 million or whatever is useless since you are basically saying that the nazi regime had the intent to genocide jews

See, I used to think that Jews were just white people who had picked another religion.

Ask a Jew though, they'll be the first ones to tell you that they're a race. In fact, they think they are God's chosen race, despite the fact that Jewish genes are riddled with hereditary disease and they use social programming to dumb down and destroy all other cultures around them.

So when you hear an SJW complaining that the world is ruled by a bunch of "old rich white men"... well, they're not exactly wrong. They just don't see that they aren't actually white.

>fyromittes blame Bulgaria for sending all the kikes to Treblinka
>make propaganda movies about EBIL NAZI BULGARIA
>durr the holohoax didnt happen

So, which is it, Enver?

So they are an other race ?

>hall of cost

>If the Nazis intention was to murder them all, why bother spending the resources transporting them to camps, executing them and burning them?

because if you randomly shoot up people in the street they will eventually run away and you won't catch them, however when you tell them that they are just going to a work camp, they might just follow. espeecially since at least initially the concentration camps were in fact works camps, so a lot of jews blindly followed. another reason would probably be the fact the nazis incisted on not leaking the details of the holocaust to the american public, they knew that americans if heard of it, would want to stop it ( youtube.com/watch?v=2a_cmbi3iIg ). So doing it at the street would be far to obvious, far to easy to film. Another reason I can think of are probably the illnesses that could destroy the cities, and the germans needed the cities to function to maintain their supply on their eastern front.

About the treblinka speculation etc, I have no idea. Its usually based on some wrong assumption, like I remember a theory about Zyklon B, that it couldn't have been used because if it were then the walls would be blue, however they missed out on the fact that the the blue'ing of the walls is just temporary or something along these lines. These arguments are usually created by con artists like David Irving who just want to sell their books.

just a simple google search

youtube.com/watch?v=ercF_vaUouY

we didn't send anyone though, our minister of internal affairs was a massive cuck, so thats factually wrong on multiple levels

Of course it happened, fuck the jews
holocaust deniers love jews

>I personally trust the german accuracy and they reported 5 millions
where?

eichmann the guy who was responsible for the process to be "smooth" said that during his trial.

>Be chosen people
>not a race

i'm telling you now that i gassed 15 trillion Australians
you have to believe me because i said it
so where's the proof, you faggot?

watch the trial, we have to trust his words as the papers were burned since >nazis incisted on not leaking the details of the holocaust to the american public, they knew that americans if heard of it, would want to stop it ( youtube.com/watch?v=2a_cmbi3iIg ).

again thats why we only have estimates, I don't claim that its 5 ,000,000 and not one more or less soul in on or the other direction. could be more, could be less.

> holocaust happened

Among all, you would know. Oh you would.

shhh

What said

Exactly. They need to get over it. But no the shoah must go on.

Typical polish cuck. Auschwitz tourism money pays his rent.
You shoulda been gassed along with the jews

holocaust happened but the number killed was 200,000-300,000 jews

majority of which died from poor nutrition, over work, disease

so then it wasn't really a holocaust then. a burnt offering to god. afaik the only reason they cremated bodies (at auschwitz at least) was because the camp was built on a marsh, so they couldn't bury the bodies either way. plus it helps with avoiding disease.

anyway is basically how i feel about the entire "holocaust." surely there was murdering of jews during the time, but I highly doubt it was to the amount that is proposed in the official story. 500,000 jews dead max (most likely less than that) was my personal conclusion after spening about 2 years researching off and on. cause of death: no food or water, disease, especially near the end of the war.

>Israel had to be created
>get over it

oy vey, that's antisemitic, goyim

back to reeducation summer camp for you, pic related

we're trying to get over it but the jews won't let us

>not available in your country
>america

what the fuck this is some 1984 ass shit.

kek

Sure Shlomo sure.

God damn it wrong pic.

I don't care if it happened or not. Jews don't deserve special treatment for anything. Fuck off and stay in Israel.

The holocaust is only about the jews. it matters to the poles just as much since its a direct proof of the nazi's true nature. its a direct argument against facism, btw I personally don't think the USA should fund Israel.