Where did the "White people love mayonnaise" meme come from?

Where did the "White people love mayonnaise" meme come from?

Don't get me wrong, I fucking love mayo, but on twitter it seems to be like a white stereotype, kind of like our fried chicken or something

Who the fuck doesn´t love mayo?

wtf i hate mayonnaise now

mayo is disgusting

>Where did the "White people love mayonnaise" meme come from?

Niggers that still think honkey and cracka are cutting insults.

Poo skinned nigger detected. Fuck off.

nah lad

Its a stupid Black meme. Being Black they don't know shit about other non white cultures and how mayonaise is popular through out Latin America. Basically its because blacks are stupid.

Mayonnaise on chips or fries is GOAT.

>Where did the "White people love mayonnaise" meme come from?

It's white.

That's it. Same thing with 'white people like white bread', it's white.

They can't even make stereotypes funny. At least the whole 'white people like kale' is a little funny, except it's not accurate, as only hipster whites eat kale. Salt of the earth, 'redneck' whites don't eat kale, and that's who these 'anti-racists' really want to target.

I've always hated mayo and also sour cream.

Tasteless goop which just ruins sandwiches.

I mean I like mayonnaise on a lot of sandwiches but not enough that I regularly use it and keep it stocked in the fridge.

I am literally of glorious norwegian royal heritage, we wuz almost kingz n shit, but just looking at mayo makes me fucking want to vomit until I bleed. Any person with a healthy intestinal system or just self respect would react the same way towards the eggy jew.

Are they implying russians are white?

>"twatter" apparently "trends" something
>user feels the need to question it on my Politics and News board
Come on, Sven. Get your shit together.

Asians love mayo the most out of any demographic in the world. Fucking nigs

Mayo is fucking disgusting.

Mustard (With seeds) > Normal Mustard >>>>>> Ketchup >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mayo

ITT: fatties getting triggered over people not liking disgusting greasy mayo

Nogs think mayo is dairy too despite it containing no dairy ingredients.

I think it's exactly that, some kind of attempt to counter the niggers love fried chicken meme
Jokes on them I hate mayo

Mayo made with lemon instead of vinegar is better and tangy. Homemade is better than store bought.

Also egg yolk mayo > whole egg mayo, but still in general I prefer mustard.

mayo is only used for dry or stale bread, but not to be used alone
also that fat youtuber ate a jar of it

Black guy here and, honestly, the first time I'd ever heard it was in Undercover Brother. It was really confusing.

I think it came from cultural confusion surrounding the difference between US and European mayo. When I went to Amsterdam and had fries with mayo it made total sense why they use it the way we use Ranch dressing. Over here, it's heavier and greasier due to higher fat content so it only makes sense to use it lightly as a sandwich spread.

I'm white, and mayonnaise is fucking disgusting

It's practically plastic