Really tho, can you believe we got TWO leaked episodes

really tho, can you believe we got TWO leaked episodes

FUCK LEAKS! THIS IS THE ONLY SHOW WORTH WATCHING ON TV ANYMORE AND I FUCKING GOT BITS SPOILED

>watching tv

Nigga the entire season's scripts were leaked last fucking October.

>TWO
>just two
>almost 2018

>going on Sup Forums of all places when leaks are happening everywhere
inb4
>I didn't know there were leaks
The moment you were made aware of them you should've either filtered all GOT threads or simply closed the tab. This is less "everyone else's fault" and more your lack of fucking self control.

faggot

Everything but the last two OINTB episodes were leaked. They failed us with just two

>slowpoke.jpeg

I saw the leak on SpankBang but didnt have time to watch it. ANYBODY GAHT A LINK??

which episodes leaked?

>THIS IS THE ONLY SHOW WORTH WATCHING ON TV ANYMORE
B8

Literally every torrent site including TPB aka the first thing you spoonfed faggots usually check

5 and 6 were both leaked early through different means

6 was a fuck up by HBO themselves

S8E1

Wasn't at least half of S5 leaked?

We got FOUR leaked episodes 2 years ago, so this isn't really that big of a deal.

>shit quality
I'd rather they not leak at all. I mean, if you're gonna go through the trouble to leak, why not get a decent copy?

4 and 6 dumbass

It's withdrawal bro. They got a treat by not having to wait a full week and reality is setting in that it'll be over a week's wait for the finale.

calle

There is. At first, it was retarded Spainard leaking potato recording via stream but a bro on reddit ripped and uploaded the 1080p with good sound late that night. Still available and easy to find on most major torrent sites (it'll be the one at the top of the list with a fuckton of seeds)
fucking calle again

ah ok, I missed 5 I guess

Did ep7 leak yet?

>torrent sites
Poor fags always make me giggle. It's on every streaming site. Just go use couch tuner like a good lil thief.

>streaming
Disgusting
Bet you use spotify aswell

Just give us the finale already niggers

tried to watch one leaked episode, and jesus fuck, the quality is horrible

im not even excited for ep 7 anymore ep 6 was very disappointing and i heard the boat sex will be weak too. no more bare back fucking like the earlier seasons all we are getting is an ass shot from jon and flashbacks of rhaegar. i'll pass.

Not my fault you're a small eyed chink fuck

>t. HBO

See you next week you grape juice drinking nigger

>only show worth watching

Pathetic

Mommy i want ANOTHER LEAKIES!!!

and don't forget my choclet milk!!

>be me
>respond to someone claiming the leak was crappy quality
>be you
>mock my answer and offer crappy quality option
These are the people we share a board with lads

Oh no, I read such "spoliers" as:
>dragons are used as a deus ex machina
>dany saves the day
>jon saves the day
>littlefinger schemes shit
>arya is an edgelord
>sansa is a cunt
>night king stares at shit
>bran has visions
>cersei is a bitch

>Gendry was a dick to jon
jesus christ
women literally cannot understand male bonding
stopped watching right then and there

>streaming versions are crappy quality

Are you a fucking mong this isn't 2004 compressed 120p flash videos, site like openload host uncompressed uploads and many formats, you can use subs and chapters