People think there is no such thing as a redpilled female

>People think there is no such thing as a redpilled female

pic related are you on here right now??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also I will post more pics

>Blackfoot, ID

Downtown Bread Co. has some pretty good stuff. Better than Great Harvest in my opinion.

>says she likes smart people
>likes white chocolate

Fucking degenerate. White chocolate is waste product and unhealthy fats you scrape off the production line after you've made all the healthy and delicious stuff into real chocolate. Fuck.

lol interpals.net

Obviously there are women who will say things that sound like we do. Women do however not have any actual willpower and will do as their man says.

This is why we say they dont exist. The average woman is just not a political creature, and will natuarly adopt your viewpoints once she recongizes you as her man.

>I support the individuals right to freedom
>but I do not support ____ ideas

a fucking walking paradox

She's not some kind of attention whore on youtube. She's just a regular girl.

Women will say anything to please you

The girl in OPs pic would jump into a Nigerian's Ferrari

Heres her face

Woah, a few sentences on a fucking online dating website. Truly, the most enlightened individual of our era.

Fucking betafag putting some random girl on a pedestal.

fuck you, i like it too. Especially with reese's

no I'm not, threesomes with a fucking triceratops

You gotta give her credit. Most guys would get scared off by a white supremacist chick. I mean most of us try to hide out powerlevel

Shes wearing it like a broach, her ideology is just posturing because she likes cute white boys. Ask her about policy political theory protectionism etc, she will have no clue

Shes offline now.
I'll ask her.

What website is that?

Interpals, which is a site for meeting people in other countries

>unsolicited opinions on chocolate

What the fuck do you think you're doing? You're not Belgium!

more like fat nationalist

you're never going to find a "redpilled" woman who doesn't look like you: a fat slob

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8

So she's a Mexican white nationalist?

>Supports faggotry

LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR SO YOU DUMB BURGERS CAN UNDERSTAND:

IF YOU LIKE FAGS, YOU'RE NOT RIGHT-WING. IF YOU LIKE NIGGERS, YOU'RE NOT RIGHT-WING. IF YOU LIKE JEWS, YOU'RE NOT RIGHT WING.

Fuck off to your faggot-jew loving caricature of right-wing called "Alt-right", but understand that you're not red-pilled or a true right-winger.

Apparently that's a thing

Give profile link.

>Aryan woman in a wheat field
>Still thinking this is a real profile

It's a Clinton foundation funded, racist hunting honeypot account user.

Since english is not her first language and she's proficient in russian and ukrainian, yes definitely a mexican

She replied to me, then I replied back, then she read the message but didn't reply

Fuckin lol

>europeans
That's like me saying I like spanish mexicans.

Mexican NS basically reject the indigenous part of their mestizo heritage in pro of their Spanish one, understanding that as the way of genetic improvement. 88 Make Mexico Great for Once.

Do the guys in that image realize they are super indigenous looking? Or are they so redpilled that they realize their genes and culture are shit?

No it isn't?

I see what you did there.

>Usually I'm interested only white Europeans!
>Usually

Is self rejection, more than nothing. Don't racemic, kids! You will risk your children feeling like this.

>I disagree with what you say but will defend your right to say it

>likes white chocolate
>fucking degenerate
kek

Delete this you fucking faggot we don't need more people ruining this site I fucking hate you

As a normie, a woman can never be redpilled.

Not true. I redpilled my husband more than he did to me.

So if a single girl is looking for an specific red pilled bf and being open about it, does that mean we are winning?! :^D

>thinks being gay is okay
Fucking trash

Yep. Praise be to kek for redpilling my pussy.

I should have been redpilled years ago, tbqh. Always have enjoyed housewifery duties. However if I hadn't come here and become redpilled I would never have redpilled my husband either.

Currently an 8.5 out of 10 here.

>Libertarian

i hope you realize "white nationalist" women, especially those with pictures of them in wheat fields and advertise how "traditional" they are no different than attention whore gamer girls. not to mention johnny rebel is only funny the first time you listen and the music actually sucks

>tfw Disgruntled Mensch that is slowly transitioning to Displeased & Enlightenment.

At this rate I will be an old man before I hit 10.

wtf how did you find my profile OP

If you think that women is redpilled you're an idiot

She sounds like an idiot, bragging about shit, which is not a good trait in a woman. A redpilled woman would be kind and feminine.

Till you actually talk to them and notice they just wanted to be fucked by a white guy but don't understand any of the ideals he favors.

It's to not make her sound racist.

This.