Which race of humans is the ugliest overall?

Which race of humans is the ugliest overall?

I am putting my money on Indians

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uGUO_mjjghU
youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E?t=101
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Martsharters

They are half pool after all.

The French.

I haven't seen anything visually redeeming about ANY full-blooded abo

Basing this on the race's height for beauty and depth for ugliness

Australian aboriginals, or niggers if aboriginals don't count as their own separate species.

Taxonomists and geneticists believe that negros should be classified as different species. In fact, Darwin declared in The Descent of Man that the negros are so distinct that similar differences found in any other animal would warrant their classification as a different species

I know that.

Shut up you gook

I will curse your ancestors for that

Asians

Abos

Holy fuck are they ugly

meh, abos are worse, also western women also look like that without makeup

How is this even debatable?

Abos.

Jesus christ.

That's not ugly. That's homely.

Abbos are UGH-LEE

>indians are a race
american education is at it again gentlemen
proceed with memeposting

They are you must be a jew

They're not ugly, just fat and lacking self-care and maintenance.

Seriously, can anyone find an image of an even remotely attractive full-blooded abo woman? Beer goggles-quality will even do.

>Men = Indians
>Women = West Africans
>Overall = Abos

Here ya go

Im not into beastiality user

The French.

She looks like a chimpanzee man, what the hell.

I saw that. Not convinced that she's full, but if she is, she's the closest to attractive I have seen.

Weaboos will disagree with this.

Abos, but are they technically even human?

The Abos are the most ugly. I'm not even going to post a picture to prove it, I don't want any Abos save on my hard drive.

Weeaboos are not known for their high standards

1. Abos
2. Gypsies
3. Indians

you are autistic, how many threads are you going to post this in?

>when people say abos are ugly
>native americans are worse

jfc, someone pour some water on this guy

His name is John Smith, american name, he was reportedly 140 years old in this photograph

My sides

youtube.com/watch?v=uGUO_mjjghU

Absolute utter subhumans.

Dnt care, would race mix Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

fuck off weab/chink

took you this long to get a proxy, Yorgos?

>when the eugenics fail catastrophically

ayy their eyes are shite

Kill yourself

who?

Yeah we win. Hands down.

Yorgos

this can't be real

ugliest whites are probably irish females and brits

ugliest nigger races are abo's, pajeets and niggers

Lmao

Natives just look like Asians.

Half white half native is a good mix though.

fucking who?

shhh just come

SouthEastern Asia, Abos and Western Africans. Based on womans, dont give a shit for guys

Canadians

Abos

Abos take the cake.

Abbos

/thread

Abos. Definitely abos

Abbos

jesus christ. They really aren't even human are they? Even niggers are more human than this.

youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E?t=101

always needed whenever abbos mentioned

Abbos by far. Not even the most charcoal black congo jungle black can compare to the average abbo

1:40

Abos.

Somalis, niggers having caucasian skull should make them look more sympathetic, right?
Nope, it makes them look fucking ugly and deformed, and having horrible facial features, posture and unsymmetrical limbs really doesn't help.
Neither does the fact that they combine the worst aspects of niggers and muslims.

But over all abos are pretty fucking ugly.

Wow, they even act like monkeys. Evolution is real!

Somalians and Abos are the worst I've encountered, even worse than the Jeremy Kyle lot.

Somalians are fucking degenerate nigger mudslimes. two of the worst things in one package.

But OP I look like this.
P.s.Don't use my pic or I will backtrace you all

If you find Indians to be ugly, then why you didn't posted an Indian's picture to strengthen your claim. Instead, you had posted the image of a black woman, which implies that blacks are more ugly in your opinion.