Hundreds of people worked thousand of hours and spent millions of dollars to make a movie about Emojis

>hundreds of people worked thousand of hours and spent millions of dollars to make a movie about Emojis

>spent
gained.

How have YOU spent your thousands of hours?

More like dozens of producers pocketed millions of dollars and had a couple of interns to write and animate a movie about Emojis for hundreds of dollars

Time is money bitch

>emojis
gross, thats a thing the youths likr

What will be next?

A movie about iMessage

Hypocritical when this board eats up Game of Thrones, which is on par with the likes of animated emojis.

As much you as you retards love to hate the JEEEEEEEEEEEEWS, hollywood as an industry employs hundreds of thousands of carpenters, designers, technicians, electricians, model markers and craftsmen, artists, production assistants, composers, musicians, etc, etc. It's no surprise that it contributes so highly to the country's gross domestic product

I don't get why people get so worked up about the emoji movie, the rest of hollywood flicks are just as shitty.

It could have turned out to be good. People are only bitching because it wasnt.

I've spent 5 years forcing baneposting

Die

>I've spent thousands of hours on Sup Forums
:(

The average age here is about 19. They're not aware of all the shitty glorified toy commercials that kids got in the 80s and 90s.

>hundreds of people spent thousands of hours plumbing human shit to live paycheck to paycheck
Really makes you stink

Why is everybody so buttblasted about this movie. There are tons of stupid kids movies.

Exactly. This is nothing new but the kids here think it's the worst thing ever.

My friend gave up on his animation career after spending a summer working on the Peanuts movie. I can't imagine what doing the emoji movie was like.

No offense to your friend but what exactly did he think an animation job would be like? He sounds like kind of an idiot.

Write the plot

It's actually pretty good

Sounds like an ungrateful faggot

A blue iMessage bubble falls in love with a green bubble from the forbidden zone. Wacky adventures and a message about tolerance ensues.

Physically remove yourself from the gene pool

I've spent 12 years of my life on the internet shitposting and posting memes and I've still accomplished more than anybody who did any work on the emoji movie

same

No you didn't.

Cameo appearances by Emoji movie characters throughout, climax is his character's phone only has wifi and no phone service so he can't iMessage his crush's phone, the girl with some garbage Android, so iMessage fights through some other apps (Instagram, Twitter, Tinder, Spotify, and Fandango) to get to the top portion of the screen from the bottom bar. There he fights the 5 dots, gets one to cave in and give him enough service to send a text asking green bubble on a date.
Movie ends with the two characters in a Cinemark™ movie theater drinking Coca Cola™ and eating popcorn as the teaser for Emoji Movie 2 drops post credits.

At least they're working
Hollywood won't hire me because I'm a gentile. It's not a meme, I've been told. It's fine I guess, at least they were honest

prove it gaylord

senpai

too savage

tooo savage

COMING JUNE 2018

I don't fear death, I welcome it

")Fund it"-Sony

waiting on China to lean on Hollywood

>Emojis
Where the fuck did this word even come from? They're called emoticons, someone seemed to have invented this word overnight in the last couple of years and brainwashed everyone into using it.

probably weeaboo shit

Japanese developed the first emoticons that weren't textbased.

Emoticons generally refer to text based symbols like :^)

Emoticon doesn't mean text, that's what the images were called in msn messenger before you were even born.

That's always been the Jap name for it. It caught on after social media sites started calling them that. Emoticon takes too long to type

I'm just saying that's the difference between an emoticon and emoji.

Sup Forums - Television & Film

I was just answering a question, sheesh.

That's what it means now though. There's plenty of articles written about it.
Because iPhone/ iOS 5 had them built in and labeled as Emoji

>capitalists will defend this

Quick poll: Would you rather work for Raytheon, making missiles to kill people for no reason, or work on the Emoji Movie? Assume all pay/benefits are the same

Raytheon. Better job security and having any part in the great machine towards the death of a sand person makes me a hero.

See

that's how I feel about churches
all that manpower wasted