Yfw Clinton doesn't mention Sup Forums she mentions Milo and Breitbart instead, nothing happens, it was all hype

>yfw Clinton doesn't mention Sup Forums she mentions Milo and Breitbart instead, nothing happens, it was all hype

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't worry, there will be shutting of bait threads for all the newfags who think it's real to reply to. Just wait until Sup Forums's primetime during America's evening.

only newfags thought shed mention pol

Of course she won't mention Sup Forums. That won't stop Sup Forums's legion of shitposters from pretending they're klinton kommandos here to kleanse Sup Forums, nor will it stop Sup Forums's trump chucklefucks from getting baited.

She's not going to mention Sup Forums, normies don't know about Sup Forums. Besides, the head of Breitbart became Trumps campaign manager, so she'll make Breitbart seem like the root of all evil because it damages Trump.

Sup Forums is too powerful, they know if they were to strike us down now, we'd only become more powerful than ever.

Other people have been mentioning this shit hole so normies will flood it anyway.

Also this

no way she mentions Milo

she can't afford to lose any of the gay vote

>Sup Forums is too powerful
AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

exhibit A. Retarded AusFag
exhibit B. Intelligent AusFag
Preteen Sup Forums newfag that should be banned

This. It's so much easier to marginalize individuals and show them as faces of a larger group of people... compared to actually marginalizing entire groups in a direct fashion.

Why can't Sup Forums understand basic Jewing 101?

They will not be able to infiltrate our board. We are too strong.

>medpack

>a fight you're not equipped to win

I'll have you know I wear adult diapers so I am not afraid of you!

didn't know they made adult diapers in XXXL Parachute size.

Aww, look at Pajheet trying to force a meme with shooped pics

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8

Nice try my brown manlet friend, but designated shitting streets will always be king of POO

Like that hasn't been done to Indians on pol.

Take the flogging Americans,you started this shit.

Hillary may not refer to Sup Forums or Sup Forums, but the media covering her speech most definitely will. Fox, politico, and CNN already have in the past 24 hours

indians are subhuman scum but never forget your own heritage. genetic wastewater not even fit for anglos

The poo-handed manlet with funny woman hips and microdicks is visible behind your flags, you can't VPN, I see who you really are. Take your curry-rage back to

>a mart-sharter diaspora being this butthurt

pic related. post your mart-sharter. let's see who the real manlet is :}

>Mart-Sharter suddenly goes silent when totally BTFO'd

topkek

>complains about Indians using forced memes
>uses the same forced memes regardless

Ok buddy, I know just how dumb you are now.

Already experiencing a spike in search interest

I'm just here for the shit

This tbqh.
Sup Forums has been flooded to the brim and then some with newfags, Sup Forumstards, reddiotrs, and underages, all of which are here 'for the memes'.

Examples:

RPing Brit
Underaged memeposter
Carpetbagging shitter thinking this is Sup Forums 2.0
Pic related. This isn't the work of MSM, it's the work of retards from /r/Sup Forums and Sup Forums thinking Sup Forums is meme central.

They'll never mention pol by name. It will forever be recognized as "white supremacy chat room"

Having legally designated shitting streets is not a forced meme, Pajheet. Millions in your country die each year from not POOING IN LOO. Why can't you admit your subcontinent is incontinent?

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU