Black woman in Poland are nice

Today I've met black women. It's second time when I've seen black women with my own eyes. I'm 24 years old, livin' in Poland.

She was just sitting in clinic with bunch of older folks. I told "Dzień dobry" (good morning) to them, and she answered "dzień dobry". When I was out from my dentist, she was still there, waiting to other doctor, and when I said "Do widzenia" (goodbye) she said "do widzenia" too. She looked little shy though.

Black folks are pretty nice. Why are you so mean for them Sup Forums?

Pic related, she looks like that but with straight hair

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qVDB4xFsCoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>anecdotal evidence

there are many nice black people - any person with decent upbringing and rational thought is going to be nice

there just happen to be tons of them who have terrible upbringing and shitty ideaology

Yea, until they start to get common enough that they have other black friends.

Then you start getting robbed and murdered.

Just like muslims, except they are just violent by nature, not religious compulsion.

Daily reminder that race is a social construct

>mods deleting nigger hate threads
What is happening to us?

why don't we just get those nice black people and not that who robbing and murdering?

What the fuck are you doing? You don't just start talking to people you don't know. The fuck is wrong with you?

>The two black people in Poland are nice

I'm so sick of you Polish retards pretending you know niggers.

The only reason the nigger is nice is because there is only one or two by themselves. THEY HAVE NO CHOICE but to behave. Get them in groups and you will start to see them act like chimps and get violent and attack white people. Just look at every major city in US, Brazil, South Africa and now they are in Western Europe doing the same thing.

You will think "hey they are not so bad, let's take some more", then they will start to destroy your society. They are a trojan horse.

Niggers already have all of Africa to themselves, don't give them more land.

Fuck off shill.

They're nice when there's only a couple thousand. They get uppity once that changes

Wait until you get a group of them, if one chimps out they all do.

Blacks>niggers

i have a wm/bf couple living in my commieblock lol

they have a daughter

Turks were nice in Germany in 1990ies, since there were very little of them.

This

We don't hate blacks because of their skin color, we hate blacks because of their behavior in every country where they are a major demographic

>We don't hate blacks because of their skin color
you need to go

/thread

we don't hate romanians because they're brown in Poland, we hate because they smell, beg, steal and are loud.

>Poland literally importing single blacks to bleach them.
How black is the kid tho?

Hey Poland, allow me to introduce you to black violence
youtube.com/watch?v=qVDB4xFsCoY

well you hate them for the wrong reasons then

I love black women. To be they are the nicest of races. I maybe hope to be with one.

Romanian are not the same as Roma you moron. Please stop posting on this board, you are disgrace to every Pole here.

Blacks are honestly a decent and good people to be around when they are in a country that knows they are inferior. Much like a woman has natural respect for a man that doesn't tolerate her shit and treats her as a lesser, the black will respect a man and his culture of they also understand how inferior the black is.

It's only when you try to force the idea that blacks and whites are equal that blacks lose respect for whites and start acting out.