It's official. Woman Woman is the overrated movie in the last 5 years. Just watched this movie and

It's official. Woman Woman is the overrated movie in the last 5 years. Just watched this movie and

>Extremely poor writing
>WAY too many clichés
>Forgettable villain
>Feminism over story plot

Overall an okay solid movie but nowhere near a great/amazing movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z_p3OEpeviM
youtube.com/watch?v=cdiFhv3gsyo
youtube.com/watch?v=v_SyrpYk-Ik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I tried watching it twice. Can't get through it.

stop giving it attention and nobody will remember it 2 months from now

It was by far the best DCU movie which doesn't mean much but still.

It's capeshit. It's obviousky that the best it can aspire is to ''good'', not great or amazing. That's just not on the realm of capeshit movies. They simply can't be.

People are praising it because of the shitheap that is the DC Universe it's the only one that actually passes for a good film.

Look at what they did to GotG2, Suicide Squad and Logan -

youtube.com/watch?v=cdiFhv3gsyo

Imagine how hard they are gonna slap down Wonder Woman.

whoops
youtube.com/watch?v=v_SyrpYk-Ik

it will be a slap on the wrist
screencap this

hi disney

The truth is, anything Feminism has ever produced, especially in the first wave, and second waves, were all helmed by men in the background pulling the strings of dumb women.
A good example of this was that one guy who convinced society that women smoking was a-OK, by manipulating the feminist societies in America to do so as an act of striking against men.

After they fulfill whatever purpose these men want, they are cast aside. That's why since the 90's feminism has just become more laughable.
Feminists are tools to be used, even the CIA used to use feminism.
There will never be anything objectively good made by a feminist (The highest they can achieve are average, 6/10 anything), as feminism itself it filled with morons.

>it is official. (...)Just watched
T-thanks, mr official

>Sup Forums still assblasted

I liked it, chris pine best performance yet
Man of steel - 6.5
BvS- 5.0
SS- 4.0
Wonder Woman - 7.5

My faith in DCEU is restored but yeah they will never be MCU(not that MCU movies are raimi/nolan lvls though but is almost always watchable)

As it is, it's still pretty remarkable for being the only DCEU flick to date that isn't completely shit.

I liked MoS better than WW though. Most of WW's scenes was so lazy written it was hard for me to enjoy

MoS had some downs but atleast the scenes with Kevin Costner and Russel Crowe were pure gold.

Just because normies go to see the most popular thing doesn't mean it's even rated let alone overrated.

I loved all wonder woman characters while I hated almost all Man of steel characters even superman they all feel bland and without any kind of personality, Zod was the only character with personality in the entire thing

DCEU Wonder Woman is the most adorable thing, too bad she is gonna be more mature in the next movies.

Hahahaha it's overrated. 93% on Rotten Tomatoes. That's even higher than The Departed

It was super overhyped for a variety of reasons. Reason number one is Wonder Woman is a jew bitch from israel. Number two is she's a stronk woman. Another reason is because it's DC and they needed a hit to counter marvel after years of failures.

is 92%, yeah is overrated but so is every capeshit above 80% except Classic Superman,Raimi Spiderman and Nolan Batman

I really hope she gets more mature in the next films. It felt like watching a mix of The Princess Diaries 2/any chick flick and Captain America: The First Avenger. I already like her more in BvS than in WW

>most overrated

Civil War still exists.

Donner's Superman is overrated, Raimi's Spiderman is underrated, Nolan's Batman is both

I still hold my opinion that SnyderSupes is the worst character in modern movie history

I swear to god most of your snyder-haters have the most autistic nitpickings ever

Civil war seems pretty hated around here
Raimi is overrated

DC and Marvel movies are for children

>saying the main character is shit is nitpicking
I'm not a hater, I just hate shitty characters

Don't confuse nostalgia with being overrated. It's not always the same

Actions movies in general are for retards.

I liked Ares, his prejudice felt very realistic and , he got a reason to hate humans and honestly believe that he's being rational based on his experiences but in the end he get emotional when someone challenge his views.

I think he's one of the best examples of prejudice portrayal in modern fiction.

I've had 2 major problems with the movie

1. It had a plot twist that made no sense and they put it in there just to surprise the audience.

2. We know that she loves humanity, yet we don't exactly understand why. Why not have this story explore why she wants to protect humanity? Why not have her nor caring about humanity in the beginning of the movie and then she learns to care by the end? We go through events that change her mind and discover that humanity is worth protecting. I know this will completely change the story, but it' would have been a far more interesting movie if they did that.

Sorry everything can't appeal to the cultural elite and fine culture. Grab a glass of red wine. Watch a Lars Von Trier film. I'm sure you'll be better.

You forgot

>Gal Gadot can't act

>lmfao look at blood and explosions Radical brah
Please go brainlet

This is the worst year for capeshit
Wonder Woman, Spider Man and Guardians, all shit movies

yeah, as opposed to all the high-quality capeshit we usually get. kys

2014 we got Dofp and Winter soldier.

I agree 100% with your scoring. Wonder woman is the best dc movie thus far but it's definitely overhyped.

I absolutely love how the shield placement in that picture makes her look pregnant further embodying everything it means to be a strong woman this day and sage.

Wonder Woman felt trivial and uninspired. It's the X-Men movie of the DC universe. All the praise it receives comes from witless cretins who like being shoveled the same superficial and boring narratives over and over again with no real nuance to speak of. It is by far the worse DCEU movie only because it was overhyped. We all knew that Suicide Squad was going to be shit, so it turned out as expected.