POST WAR FACE

BRING IT SHILLS

>WOO

What did he mean by this?

Nobody fucks with the king

weedman standing by

;3

In this hour of trial, we taste only the nectar of victory.

We are Sup Forumsiticians, guardians and truth speakers of the most hushed secrets.

The roots of history, Hitler, Zionism, and Communism have been spoken of and observed through our critical looking glass.

Where there is knowledge and social activity, the wisdom from our time spent here sullies and denies us the same opportunity of ignorant bliss.

Our resolve is a luminous sun of which all people should strive to achieve. A beacon towards which all those intelligent enough should blossom. We are a bastion, an impregnable fortress of unabashed freedom of speech.

That freedom has prospered here.

I stand before CTR and the Hillary Campaign, accused of the sin of speaking the truth which has been so tentatively covered by those who wish to profit from lies.

I wish to save America and my fellow man from an ignorance and apathy which can become all consuming.

I am accused of attempting to save us from a fate of degeneracy and feudalism. Where freedom and western ideals are forced to... recede.

Globalism and Internationalists stand as the greatest threat in the modern world. Refusing to fight against their tide is a fool's gambit.

We squander eons in the darkness to achieve the goal of the Western World, while they seize our profits and freedom for their own personal gain.

The Freedom to do what one pleases, The Freedom to live one's own life free of Globalist Propaganda and enslavement to a Private Multinational Bank, belongs to the Nation-State alone.

Think of our acts as you will, but not doubt the reality: The Globalists wish to claim all which gives us strength in order to consolidate it for their own.

If you do not join us, if The People do not join us, we are hopeless to stop it.

HERE HERE *BATTLECRY*

Now you listen to me, mister. I work for a livin', and I mean real work, not writin' down gobbledegook! I provide the people of this community with propane and propane accessories. Oh, when I think of all my hard earned tax dollars goin' ta pay a bunch of little twig-boy bureaucrats like you, it just makes me wanna ... oh ... oh God ... it just ...

Honey, bring me my BC headache powder and a glass of water.

I'M HERE TO CHEW BUBBLE GUM AND SHIT POSTS.
AND I'M ALL OUT OF BUBBLE GUM.

I'M HERE TO FLING POO
AND WALLOW IN BROKEN GLASS
I'M ABOUT OUT OF POO

got muh tripcode. ready for war.

Hi

Let me see your Whore Face! AAAahhhhh!

Im 12 and is Sup Forums slowly turning into Sup Forums or what the fuck is this thread?

I'm coming to take all your (you)s reeeeee

HEIL HILLARY

3.5 hours until it begins.

RACE WAR NOW

Cambria reporting.

ayy

>nigger: w8 a sec boi you aren't a wimmen

underage b&

turn trips on

>he's not old enough to remember the "I'm 12 and x" meme

What do you mean im an nazi
I came here to find out the truth behind americans oppression of the middle east And foundations that funds it
A war machine hitler could only dream of and you call us the nazis
I love americans but you really need to start using your right to bear arms for the reason its intended for
Its your duty