kek, didn't noticed at first

Oh Serbia you are really cute

>yellow niggers
>ruskies
kek fuck off kike

hehe

...i've been thinking...

Who the fuck is the pig?

But Serbia isn't fighting global capitalism.
Serbia wants to be part of if.

Why this then?

Was wondering the same thing and why the Austrian rat would bite it.

a hope that we will stand by big sister russia in the end

Keked at the Latvian rat

But that's a dude in the pictrue.

Jizzrael obviously

Why are Russian nationalists so scared to name the Jew?

Wew lad

Kek

Israel minus the kikestar because that would be (((anti-semitic)))

((()))

>Yellow jews who benefit greatly from globalism and colonialism of Africa complaining about a globalist power

did you just ASSUME xhe s gender in the current year????

Quads confirm

it used to be saying here like 10or so years ago, havent heard it for some time
Sestra Rusija i sestrica Srbija

>implying Russian bear isn't missing
>implying dragon head isn't missing.

"nas i rusa trista miliona"

my fav

>curica
hahahah
zvuci kukovano
al ajde vi bar imate sestru koja ce vam cuvat leda

Estonia you fucking retards. Why else would Latvia hang on? Yes whoever drew it forgot the black bar in the Estonian flag.

tbf i agree
but always been more
Maјкa Cpбијa
tho during ww1
Oтaџбинa

What would Estonia by doing with the big boys?

These drawings are unrealistic, they always need to be fixed

>globalism and colonialism are the same thing
Pretty sure China wants to be an independent player and not a province of NWO ruled from the US.

How cute is the little guy.

> pic related, the harlot upon the beast

An independent china would be a hell hole. Even Russia knows this.

I'd rather it be the Americans than those dog eaters desu

Its clearly Honduras you dumb faggot

wtf I hate dragons now

Fuck you stupid kike. Hope Hillary will gas you all1!

user, I...

quad confirms
kek is a dirty palestinian

>China
>Russia
>on equal terms
Ayy

k

I think it's austrian economics

autor is jewish
Well, eagle skull for US, rooster for France, lion for UK and WW1-WW2 soldier skull for Germany (recognizable by russians mostly, i think). I can't really remember why Japan is rat skull, and i was really angry at Israel government for some reason (Syria related, probably), there goes the pig skull. I am Jewish myself, so it had nothing to do with antisemitism.

Latvia is a rat because Latvians honour their Nazi legion and supported other heads positions.

this is why

>Draw a Star of David on burgerland
>Don't draw one on Isreal
You had one job Finland

>30 mln deaths to defeat nazies
It would be disaster for Russia, you know.

It is bound to their nationalism through the bolsheviks, I don't put any stock in Russia because they've got Stockholm Syndrome, if they pull the rug on the Jews through Bolshevism, then I would take them serious, Russia is just playing the game at present, they are not truly what people think they are.

Also, why Germoney is so scary at this picture?

Fug, I get it.
Totenkopf.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totenkopf
SS and shiet.

Im a new here, please tell me,
the kikies support Hillary or Trump?

Both.

hillary
have fun beaner

Both

Who is the little guy with the wooden sword supposed to be?

But if the Jews support the two, there will be no difference in the future of the united states depending on who wins?

There will be differencies but those will be irrelavant from the jewish point of view

thanks kroate

HOLY THIS

Wheres the 666 jewish star?

Serbian oppose globalism

Xi gave a speech saying no 1 group should dominate

It would have to be massive double speak

And while you guys are acting like autists flexing your muscles like some homos trying to look tough Canada is waiting, when you finally all go to war and tire yourselves out Canada will swoop on for the kill and we will control all you peasants.

HAHAHAHA Serbia in there, must save, made my day, but its far from truth unfortunately, tho maybe when happenings start, maybe then

This

The entire narrative of glorious russia beating the nazis would fall apart. They would start killing themselves as much as we do because we know we got used like a whore by the jews to fuck europe to death.

We must fix the world to make up for our jewish mistakes

people are just apathetic and beaten down
but theoretically if opportunity arose most of people here and in Serbia would support Russia, there's no doubt about that
in the end, decisions are made by minority, that's just how it is

They play both sides of every coin.

Trump has a chance to land the coin on it's side.

We are the real force that must awaken the world and tell the truth about "the jews".

Trump is too much of a wildcard to say he will suck israels cock

>"by be there for israel, I meant be there with a loaded gun pointing at them"

>Trump is too much of a wildcard to say he will suck israels cock

You should be an autist to believe, that flesh out of flesh of establishment would go against his own people.

If you kill your enemies, they win.

And Putin have been talking about wanting a multi-polar world instead of a single center or power since like 2004 if not earlier. It's just not many countries are willing to oppose US-led NWO.

Can it cunt, Im sick of this bullshit. Nobody likes Trudeau, the only people I've ever spoken with who likes him are fucking foreigners. When I tell them about his homo and tranny crap they stop liking him too. I wish you never started this homo rights bullshit, maybe Trudeau would have stayed in the closet in his homo drama teacher job

We weren't fighting to defend the poor Jews, we were fighting for our survival you burgershart.

I have met Trump personally and know people he has made enemies with. He knows who really killed his friends on 911 and he knows who really killed MJ.

He said his biggest weakness is that he does not forgive, and he does not forget.

You're out of your league Russia, get ready to fight all of europe, africa, the middle east and probably a backstabbing China if their relationship with the jews is correct.

what the fuck?

>to oppose US-led NWO.

Wake up, autist.
USSR was part of NWO.
Russia IS part of NWO.
The only one, who stood against NWO, was III Reich.
Should I remind you, who didn't gave the nazies possibility to annihilate cultural marxism by the price of 30 mln people?

In WW2?

You guys were a communist oligarchy ruled by jews. You were fighting for the jews.

The allies were the puppets of the jews.

Is that a fucking roach?

Do roaches thing Russians are their friends now or something ahahahah

Stalin was pretty much anti-russian too and made anti-semitism PUNISHABLE BY DEATH

>we were fighting for our survival
Nice "Plan Ost" you have here.

Weren't you supposed to immigrate to your Germany you autistic nazicuck?

Yes, tell me how based nazis treated us and call my grandparents lairs for not believing you.
>solzhenitsin
Useful idiot for CIA that takes literally everything out of his ass.

>Weren't you supposed to immigrate to your Germany you autistic nazicuck?
I'm not german, unfortunately.

>Useful idiot for CIA that takes literally everything out of his ass.
>GULAG is a socil construct
AYYYY BLYAD

War is war.

There are no good guys and bad guys during war, just winners and losers.

Good guys and bad guys can only be during peace because once it is war, war is war.

Nazis murdered you like ants the same way Russians murdered people like ants, the same way Japs, Americans ans British murdered people like ants.

None of that changes the fact that that the allies were totally controlled by the jews.

>GULAG was a social construct

My bad, sorry.

>Russia and China some sort of mystic lone warriors fighting against globalism
>Implying they don't want everybody under their political control too
>Implying communism just disappeared and now they are good guys who want to be left alone

Ponders one makes this really

Didnt the jews literally gulag tens of millions of russians to death so that millions more russians could die to stop the enemy of the jews by killing millions more non-jews?

Jews love war because while everyone else dies, Israel becomes a superpower.

Communism moved to the US media and colleges

We have communist flags in our country

Gulag is not but most of the stories that he wrote are literally fairy tales as well as his numbers. It's hilarious.

Yeah, that's why the civilian loses of allies are more than 10 times more than that of nazis. I hope you have a bloody war like that one day, which will really make you think about good and bad guys in wars.

Oh you mean the Frankfurt school of critical theory which became popular in American colleges in the 60s largely funded by, you guessed it, Soviet Jews?

>gun murders plummet since the 70s
>suddenly gun bans under Obama
>not communism
Bullshit

>good/bad guys Kool-Aid

this art is sick bro

Jews are torturing Russia.

KHAZAR REVENGE

Sweden is also being enriched for this very same reason.

What the hell are the two heads on the far right and far left?

What does it matter? Its false.

>Propaganda piece shows two heroes fighting a monster
>"i-it's not about good vs evil guys!"

You lack understanding of morality like a nigger.

You should have respect for your enemy because he is being manipulated into killing just like you. The individual soldiers on all sides are brainwashed by either truth or lies. Nazis having truth on their side didn't make them the good guys for killing Russians, it made them the enemy of the jewish controlled nazis.

Enemies are not evil except by propaganda. Enemies are enemies that must be fought to the death in war. There is no good or bad to it besides who was responsible for the conflict which was undeniably the jewish banks and their puppet countries.

Pretty much yup

Millenials are fucking marxist zombies for the most part