IQ tests means absolutely nothing. Pic related. These are the things that IQ tests test...

IQ tests means absolutely nothing. Pic related. These are the things that IQ tests test. Real intelligence is logical-mathematical intelligence and maybe spatial-visual intelligence, but those things only account for 2/9 of your total IQ score.

If you're a literal retard but have some good musical rhythm and know some random trivia about animals then chances are that you're going to get the same IQ score as a chess world champion.

If ever taken an IQ test you would know how stupid the whole thing is. They ask you stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with your abilities. They ask you stuff like: "Who was Gandhi?" and "Who was Nelson Mandela?" and "What does 'When in Rome' mean?"

All children regardless of race or gender can develop high logical-mathematical intelligence if they exercise their logical thinking while their brains are growing. Just like a muscle, if they exercise the part of the brain that's responsible for logical thinking then they will put a demand for that part of the brain to grow bigger.

BUT when you're born you're born with a good chunk of already developed brain that you've inherited from your parents, and depending on how smart your parents were some children are going to be born a lot smarter than other children, but depending on how they exercise their brains while they develop, the stupidest child can become smarter than the child that was born the smartest.

No, most of the things in that list aren't related to measures of g. Try again.

General intelligence is logical intelligence and nothing else. It has to do with your ability to find and correct flaws in your own logic. If you can do that perfectly then you can do pretty much anything

Is this a bait? Or are you just simply retarded?

>If ever taken an IQ test you would know how stupid the whole thing is. They ask you stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with your abilities. They ask you stuff like: "Who was Gandhi?" and "Who was Nelson Mandela?" and "What does 'When in Rome' mean?"

Are you fucking kidding me? Go take some RPM-style test and see how you perform at it.

You'll probably shit brain matter while working on the last few questions, and you'll know it in an instant that you'd need insane amounts of raw genetic intelligence to see through those patterns in the given time frame.

>If ever taken an IQ test you would know how stupid the whole thing is. They ask you stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with your abilities. They ask you stuff like: "Who was Gandhi?" and "Who was Nelson Mandela?" and "What does 'When in Rome' mean?"

This is the exact opposite of what IQ tests ask - they are devoid of questions that simply require knowledge and information retention.

Poor quality bait.

IQ tests don't test those things. Usually they test vocabulary, puzzle-solving, and analogies.

All forms of intelligence are pretty strongly correlated. There's an easily identifiable relationship between wordsum (10-word vocabulary test), and the highest level of math you took in high school

>Are you fucking kidding me? Go take some RPM-style test and see how you perform at it.
That's exactly what I'm saying. Pattern recognition tests are the only thing that tests your logical intelligence. Everything else that professional IQ tests test are complete bullshit. Who gives a shit about trivial knowledge?

Also "naturalist" and "existential" intelligence, my sides, what the fuck.

I'm tempted to create a meme with Patrick Star asking "Is mayonnaise a legit type of intelligence?" but you're not worth my time.

nope

I agree with you, but knowledge is a general indicator of intellectual curiosity. For example, vocabulary is a good proxy for IQ, since smart people are more likely to read smart literature.

A nigger who does sudoku puzzles, head counting and shit like that for hours on end every single day and spends his entire life valuing logical thinking above all other forms of thinking is going to grow up a whole lot smarter than his brother who banged rocks together and became a gangster.

Nope. You don't understand what IQ is.

Yes but a typical white person could probably beat the black person with half the practice.

It's not just about how much time you spend doing something, but also aptitude. Some people are fast learners. You can spend years teaching a retard calculus, when an average kid can do it in 6 months.

> t. Someone with low IQ that knows how to CTRL+V

Again, you don't understand intelligence. Logical thinking can't be practiced. If you're an adult now with a fully developed brain then you're never going to become any better at pattern recognition tests than you are right now. Kids however haven't developed their brains yet so they have a chance to choose how their brains are going to operate once it becomes fully developed. If they exercise logical thinking they become better logical thinkers. If you exercise logical thinking then everything will still be the same

This is bait.

In the Anglo-Western world, where his shit has been peddled for decades, it is admitted in the best teacher's colleges in the world that Theory of Multiple Intelligences is bullshit.

It has no scientific backing, and it has not been proven to any degree of certainty. It's literally just some guy's musings as to how to better understand not all children think or learn in the same ways.

It literally boils down to

>LOL this hasn't been proven or anything but this is teacher's college so we're obliged to drill it into you that you have to be mindful of children's varying level of abilities, so here's a handy and unproven theory to erroneously kow-tie to

That's what I said in my post.
>The multiple intelligences theory is bullshit.
>IQ tests are based on the multiple intelligences theory
>therefore iq tests are bullshit too.

ops, I'm a faggot. My bad.

Didn't even both reading the whole thing, just figured it was a spurdo attempt at shilling during the calm before the storm later today.

My psychologist said that I had 130 IQ even though I got the highest score possible on the pattern recognition part of the test. Fucking kikes, man.

They changed IQ tests so that it would benefit the normies and emphasize on their normie abilities, like social skills, emotional intelligence and knowledge and normie stuff like that. They wanted niggers and normies to look like our equals. Beta uprising, when?

I scored 83 on SD 15 back in school, I shit you not. They concluded that I have a learning disability and I should attend the special needs class. Although a bit humiliating at first, I actually started learning, moved on to upper primary instead of trades and from there to university, obtaining a MSc on CS. Nowadays I score 140s on online tests; not that they give the full picture like actual IQ tests do, online ones are mostly about pattern recognition.

In the name of equality, this IQ test score hereby declare you a nigger